Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is, HOW does she have time to snoop gossip sites about her and her family when she has six kids and a puppy?! And even beyond that, WHY would you?

Reactions: 1
Well, now I’m interested to see how she will be in the upcoming vlogs as the main think talked about her is her being lazy!
Cue vlogs of her being very busy with her kids (She'll have to rest for weeks afterwards to recover though)

Chris's tweet is his new year's resolution is to finish editing the Xmas vlog. So wanted to write 'maybe if Jess took the kids out for there daily walk instead of you you would have time'.
Chris seems to be really struggling and exhausted at the moment and she is to horizontal to notice

Reactions: 8
Chris's tweet is his new year's resolution is to finish editing the Xmas vlog. So wanted to write 'maybe if Jess took the kids out for there daily walk instead of you you would have time'.
Chris seems to be really struggling and exhausted at the moment and she is to horizontal to notice
Thing is editing a Vlog isn’t hard, it’s just downloading clips and putting them together they are never incredible videos with action shots. Shows you how much he does that he can’t take an hour away to put it together!

Reactions: 2
Thing is editing a Vlog isn’t hard, it’s just downloading clips and putting them together they are never incredible videos with action shots. Shows you how much he does that he can’t take an hour away to put it together!
Especially as Christmas was a week ago!

Reactions: 4
No he got a new laptop the other week so he could try and edit whilst being with the kids so he doesn't stay up all night! Really wouldn't hurt Jess to take care of the kids alone for a hour or two! She makes me angry wants the title of mum of many but doesn't put in any of the work, love the whole ballinger clan but she makes my blood boil!

Just watching the Christmas vlog. Hate how Jessica always has to intervene and intensely lecture to the camera for a while. It ruins the vibe of the video for me. Plus her voice ugh

Reactions: 7
The cloth “wrapping paper” is so weird to me and seems like a stupid excuse to be “sustainable”. Paper is recycable and can even be reused, we reuse the same card bags every year… where’s the fun in unwrapping old muslin cloths that had puke and baby poo on. Just seems like an excuse to carry on being lazy and not wrap presents!

Reactions: 3
Just watching the Christmas vlog. Hate how Jessica always has to intervene and intensely lecture to the camera for a while. It ruins the vibe of the video for me. Plus her voice ugh
Agree she was super annoying! And everything she was saying was like trying to defend decisions etc. On another not bailey has turned down then excessive 'thankyou sooo much' which is great. Why do they keep buying Jessica shoes when she never leaves the house?

The cloth “wrapping paper” is so weird to me and seems like a stupid excuse to be “sustainable”. Paper is recycable and can even be reused, we reuse the same card bags every year… where’s the fun in unwrapping old muslin cloths that had puke and baby poo on. Just seems like an excuse to carry on being lazy and not wrap presents!
I thought that too, I’ve been using paper and string for a few years now and this year everyone in my family just used reusable things like bags and tissues paper. I suppose their kids would probably rip up any paper though to really show their excitement and play up to the camera.

It's not hard to use brown paper or kraft paper that can be recycled.. part of the fun as a child is ripping into presents.. but there is definitely an eco friendly way that isn't cloth but also isn't sparkly shiny paper than can't be recycled!

Oh my god Jessica we do not need to hear about restaurants and being pescatarian. We get 2 seconds on everyone else’s moment and then Jessica opens a present and lectures us on it. It shows how selfish she is. Also Luke wanted to try on the shoes and it cuts to Christopher putting them on his feet. She really couldn’t jump up herself and put them on his feet? She did not get off the sofa the whole time she’s so lazy!!

Oh my god Jessica we do not need to hear about restaurants and being pescatarian. We get 2 seconds on everyone else’s moment and then Jessica opens a present and lectures us on it. It shows how selfish she is. Also Luke wanted to try on the shoes and it cuts to Christopher putting them on his feet. She really couldn’t jump up herself and put them on his feet? She did not get off the sofa the whole time she’s so lazy!!
She really did stay on the couch the entire time, so frustrating!
The blankets as wrapping paper, I'm not buying it. It was lazy and just another "Little House on the Prairie" kind of lifestyle thing.
Anyone else get the sense that something was up with the family while opening gifts at home? The energy was really muted and almost sad.
The entire vlog felt like Jessica was point-blank addressing things from gossip vlogs she'd reading, justifying everything.
I cannot stand how she opens gifts then tosses them like garbage onto the couch next to her. Just piling up like trash.
The kids month gifts were no different than getting the "jelly of the month club" gift from Christmas Vacation. I BET YOU ANYTHING the idea behind those gifts is to do videos about them. How sad is that.
I grabbed my forehead about a dozen times watching them open gifts, at this point, I'm just really feeling for the kids and dog.

She really did stay on the couch the entire time, so frustrating!
The blankets as wrapping paper, I'm not buying it. It was lazy and just another "Little House on the Prairie" kind of lifestyle thing.
Anyone else get the sense that something was up with the family while opening gifts at home? The energy was really muted and almost sad.
The entire vlog felt like Jessica was point-blank addressing things from gossip vlogs she'd reading, justifying everything.
I cannot stand how she opens gifts then tosses them like garbage onto the couch next to her. Just piling up like trash.
The kids month gifts were no different than getting the "jelly of the month club" gift from Christmas Vacation. I BET YOU ANYTHING the idea behind those gifts is to do videos about them. How sad is that.
I grabbed my forehead about a dozen times watching them open gifts, at this point, I'm just really feeling for the kids and dog.
Oh the dog, I found that whole thing weird as if the dog is a child learning about Christmas. A dog doesn’t learn by looking it’s by command of No and yes. Also, a dog won’t remember Christmas as an event!

My now 13 year old dog has opened 1 present a year (of his own) for his whole life. We put a treat in so he's interested and sure enough he can rip the paper off to get the present (toy and treat) inside. We've never had an issue with him wanting to open ANY other presents at Christmas or any other time of year, even presents with foodstuffs inside.

That poor puppy trapped in a pen the size of her for the majority of the day. I wonder if they worry about the puppy nipping, or similar, the younger ones with her puppy tendencies. Easier to just lock her away where she can't harm anybody.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching the Christmas vlog and scratching my head right now. How come Jessica gets to go with the kids to Hamilton rather than Chris? Chris always takes the kids out how come the one time they do something exciting Jessica gets to go instead of Chris if hes the one that always takes the kids out to begin with? And not just some of the kids, ALL of the kids. And I know Jessica is gonna see this and I hope she answers this in the vlog. Cause seriously how is that fair to Chris? We see how stressed and overwhelmed he is all the time now with all the kids and trying to devote time to each child, each activity, each appointment, and walks. PLUS EDITING!!! I just don't get it. And there's an awkward feeling amongst the vlogs cause they know, that we know something is off and someone isn't pulling their weight.

Also this years vlog I've noticed that the kids gifts are alot more humble this year. I think they've seen posts from the past where people noticed how expensive some of the gifts are like all the echo dots, expensive puzzles, expensive Lego sets, trampolines, massive gifts for each child. This is a very different gift price range this year. And I would say it was over all but it wasn't. Jessica's gifts were super pricey this year. The value in the gifts for the kids went down where as hers went up. She got extremely expensive shoes (I looked them up, seriously who pays that much for flats?) And the extremely expensive blankets. Meanwhile the kids got subscription boxes? I feel like we're missing a massive piece to a puzzle this year. Seriously what is going on with this family? Cause I don't think they're struggling financially considering all the kids got expensive gifts for their birthdays and Jessica got extremely expensive gifts for Christmas. So what's going on? And Jessica never leaving the couch and well avoiding alot of activities, and avoiding taking care of the kids. There's something going on and maybe we'll see over time but like the math isnt mathing. Something don't make sense here. Plus the gifts Jessica got from the in-laws... Something is going on....

On another note though, I noticed the kids weren't snatching gifts out of each other's hands this time which is alot of growth (I'm Hispanic and that is not tolerated at all in our culture... Like at all, it's considered beyond rude) and the over dramatization was taken down just a smidge, not alot but enough to make a difference. Not as much high pitch screaming from Parker, or "thank yeeeew seeeew muuuuuch" from Bailey, which is such a relief, and definitely not alot of overly thankful "perfect angel" persona came through which is very nice. They pretty much acted normal. So they've definitely been reading these posts. But finally they catch the vibe they've been giving out for a while. Not much of it was staged this time. But Jessica's lectures in between, she's been reading the blogs. Over all a very normal, genuine vlog.

Reactions: 6
I feel terrible for Rue. C+J should not have a dog if there going to leave it in that tiny cage for hours at a time.

There’s absolutely no denying that Chris is a fantastic Dad. Participating with Luke’s therapy, taking the kids to the dentist, assisting Jacob with his costume for Halloween too. Yet, Jessica tidies the house .. oh wait.. ok well she cooks the dinners.. oh wait… well she.. errr.. you get the point. I appreciate we don’t see every minute of the day but we DO see Chris doing a lot and Jessica just sitting on the couch, lecturing about this and that. Take advent, the kids each got their little moment yet Jessica had each kid guess what the tea phrase was - yawn - along with each of them smelling it 😒
When they met the twins, everyone jumped up when Colleen came down yet Jessica just sat there as per. And as for the sustainable wrapping.. what’s sustainable about printing 1 letter on multiple A4 pages to spell out a Christmas gift? Yes, paper is recyclable but so is most wrapping paper. Talk about practice what you preach.

Reactions: 9
I got too bored of hearing Jessica talking about baby recieving blankets / Muslins and then she said Teddy is probably, maybe their last baby and looked down, I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest.

Why can’t chris and jess go to hamilton and let the grandparents watch the three youngest if they express feed Teddy? Also felt so bad for Duncan, i get why he couldn’t go but still he looked left out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.