Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad cause she’s just a kid but I can’t get over how weird Bailey can be at times. I watched the ‘fall’ vlog earlier today and Parker made those fun cookies and when she tried one she was so strange about it. You could tell even Parker thought it was weird and was trying to nicely tell her to just take a proper bite. I think she tries to behave how she thinks she should (acting like the cookie is the best thing she’s ever eaten to make Parker feel good) but she over does it majorly and it comes off so cringe.
Just watched it, yeah that was weird.

It was very sweet when Parker chose the best cookie to give to his mother.

I know we criticise Jessica on here but I dread to think of what people on the Internet would say about my mother if she filmed her everyday life, and I'd choose the best cookie for her too.

Reactions: 5
Just watched it, yeah that was weird.

It was very sweet when Parker chose the best cookie to give to his mother.

I know we criticise Jessica on here but I dread to think of what people on the Internet would say about my mother if she filmed her everyday life, and I'd choose the best cookie for her too.
Oh my gosh, your comment made me emotional! I have a newborn who is two days older than Teddy and I’d hope that he’d choose the best cookie for me too. 😭

Reactions: 4
Flynn seemed so overwhelmed when they were all at his house in Colleens vlog 🙈

Reactions: 2
Flynn seemed so overwhelmed when they were all at his house in Colleens vlog 🙈
Yeah I think he feels like he has to perform 24/7. Wanting all the attention because that's what he's used to. Waiting for laughter etc

I saw her arm in a previous vlog and it looked like a rash, almost like a chicken pox rash ut on a small area, I don't think it is self harming

Yeah looks like a rash to me. I used to work in schools and have seen cut forearms from self harming and it doesn’t really look like that.

Reactions: 1
Having six kids including a newborn must be so much work but I just can’t get over how messy their house is. They need to have a massive clear out. I honestly couldn’t live like they do. Just watching the latest vlog and the boys are eating with Luke and Jessica says ‘there is a table there to eat at boys’ and shows the table … it’s covered in stuff including a pair of shoes. Not really inviting for a meal. Then they got Luke a load of stuff for his birthday which is obviously nice but in my head the whole time I was thinking ‘it’s just more rubbish to fill the house.’

Having six kids including a newborn must be so much work but I just can’t get over how messy their house is. They need to have a massive clear out. I honestly couldn’t live like they do. Just watching the latest vlog and the boys are eating with Luke and Jessica says ‘there is a table there to eat at boys’ and shows the table … it’s covered in stuff including a pair of shoes. Not really inviting for a meal. Then they got Luke a load of stuff for his birthday which is obviously nice but in my head the whole time I was thinking ‘it’s just more rubbish to fill the house.’
I don’t know why they even bought that house, they bought it with things to do to it in mind, like it needed work and they’ve dont nothing but add a light to one room. There’s plaster on the walls. She has her own office which is FULL of crap that could be a bedroom for one of their teenage kids!

I don’t know why they even bought that house, they bought it with things to do to it in mind, like it needed work and they’ve dont nothing but add a light to one room. There’s plaster on the walls. She has her own office which is FULL of crap that could be a bedroom for one of their teenage kids!
Oh really? I did not know she had an office. That’s such a waste of a room. What does she even need an office for? Makes me twitch watching them with their messy house, I don’t know how they exist in it.

I totally agree - sometimes it makes it hard to watch the vlogs as I'm just focusing on the huge mess in the background, all surfaces and floor space is often covered. Doesn't seem like they ever get rid of things...

i agree specially on the toys, did they really need to buy every thing "garbage truck" they found? maybe they could have kept some for christmas...

i agree specially on the toys, did they really need to buy every thing "garbage truck" they found? maybe they could have kept some for christmas...
Yep. A bit much. Especially as his favourite thing was the flag (which was adorable).

I may be a horrible person but I've never seen Luke without drool on his face
I know, I couldn’t stop noticing it in this vlog. It’s not his fault at all either. His parents just need to have a cloth or wipes nearby all the time and give him a wipe regularly. His neck and shirt were soaked, I’m surprised it’s not a bit sore on his neck being constantly wet.

I think Jessica shows her true self in vlogs now and then. She’s all false nicey nice but I can see a really bitchy miserable side to her which she masks. Could see it in a previous vlog when she was opening presents at a table with Colleen. And in Luke’s birthday vlog she says ‘Bailey pick up the paper.’ And Bailey hops to it. I think if Jessica knew she was on camera she’d be like ‘Baileyyy please can you pick up the paper. Thank youuuu.’

Whoop whoop bailey wants to go to high school! Really hope she gets in! It will be great for her

Whoop whoop bailey wants to go to high school! Really hope she gets in! It will be great for her
I'll be very surprised if it happens. Even if she gets a place at her desired school, I can't see it lasting very long. I know we don't see every part of their homeschooling, but from what we've seen it doesn't appear as though she does anywhere near as much as will be expected at highschool. She describes herself as smart but I worry she will struggle to keep up when faced with a more normal workload, and will leave pretty quickly when she realises there's much more to high school than a big theatre and clubs.

Reactions: 5
I'll be very surprised if it happens. Even if she gets a place at her desired school, I can't see it lasting very long. I know we don't see every part of their homeschooling, but from what we've seen it doesn't appear as though she does anywhere near as much as will be expected at highschool. She describes herself as smart but I worry she will struggle to keep up when faced with a more normal workload, and will leave pretty quickly when she realises there's much more to high school than a big theatre and clubs.
Agreed, I also think that if it happens, she'll go and then decide it isn't for her after all. Think they have a fairly sheltered homeschool life, and for that to change to school, plus homework, plus clubs so a very busy full on schedule compared to what she is used to & when all your siblings are at home without you.. plus she's kinda quirky so then she has the added extra of trying to fit in and make friends without knowing a single person.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, I also think that if it happens, she'll go and then decide it isn't for her after all. Think they have a fairly sheltered homeschool life, and for that to change to school, plus homework, plus clubs so a very busy full on schedule compared to what she is used to & when all your siblings are at home without you.. plus she's kinda quirky so then she has the added extra of trying to fit in and make friends without knowing a single person.
I also worry because Jessica and Christopher met in high school and I wonder if there will be the pressure (whether it’s stated or even just something lingering in the back of Bailey’s mind) of trying to find a partner for life when she’s still so young.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.