Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand if Kristie thinks Parker is scared of the vaccine or scared of Covid? I don’t get which way she’s arguing.

Reactions: 1
I thought Parker was meant to be looking emotional because he was so happy that the vaccine was potentially going to be offered to 5-12 year olds soon. Did I misinterpret that?

I thought Parker was meant to be looking emotional because he was so happy that the vaccine was potentially going to be offered to 5-12 year olds soon. Did I misinterpret that?
thats what I thought too. I just don’t get what Kirstie is saying? Is she anti kids getting the vaccine cause covid won’t hurt them?

I think Kirstie means that they have scared Parker enough about Covid that he really wants the vaccine

Reactions: 5
thats what I thought too. I just don’t get what Kirstie is saying? Is she anti kids getting the vaccine cause covid won’t hurt them?
Yeah I think that’s what she’s saying. How can you call Covid an everyday activity though? I think Kirstie’ comment is pretty uncalled for. Parker’s obviously happy. We don’t know the context; maybe he’s been told he can go back to his beloved gymnastics once he’s had it. A year and a half of isolation is a heck of a long time for a young kid. He might just be excited about being allowed a bit more freedom after he’s had it.

Reactions: 2
I thought Parker just looked excited too. Kirstie's comment doesn't make much sense

The comments on Rachel's Las Vegas/Hawaii vlog are a mixed bag of yey you're living your best life and I'm so disappointed in you for travelling.

I get the feeling whatever she does she's not going to win that war.

It has been nice seeing her thrive with Girlfriend and she's obviously getting 8 years of Matt out of her system. The timing of it all sucks.

The comments on Rachel's Las Vegas/Hawaii vlog are a mixed bag of yey you're living your best life and I'm so disappointed in you for travelling.

I get the feeling whatever she does she's not going to win that war.

It has been nice seeing her thrive with Girlfriend and she's obviously getting 8 years of Matt out of her system. The timing of it all sucks.
I feel like she’s picked girlfriend over her family

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s picked girlfriend over her family
I don't think she's had a lot of choice. To quarantine like she was pre-GF when she was seeing her family what quality time would she have with GF? As she has a public facing job from what they've inferred.

But I agree from what Rachel is showing us that she's no where near as close to her siblings as she was.

Reactions: 4
I know it's a really morbid thought but- Chris and Jessica have so many kids at different ages, what would happen if one or both of them died?

Realistically it would be mostly left to Colleen and Eric and they're going to have 3 kids themselves and maybe more in the future.

Who could physically take care of them all?

I know it's a really morbid thought but- Chris and Jessica have so many kids at different ages, what would happen if one or both of them died?

Realistically it would be mostly left to Colleen and Eric and they're going to have 3 kids themselves and maybe more in the future.

Who could physically take care of them all?
Their parents? Rachel and Colleen? They have quite alot of family support now so, those people. It's possible but highly unlikely something would happen to both of them, especially while the kids are young. It won't be long til Bailey is 18 and able to care for herself / her siblings too. I think they'd make it work if necessary.

Their parents? Rachel and Colleen? They have quite alot of family support now so, those people. It's possible but highly unlikely something would happen to both of them, especially while the kids are young. It won't be long til Bailey is 18 and able to care for herself / her siblings too. I think they'd make it work if necessary.
Yeah I kind of counted Bailey and their parents out for being too young/old. I mean they probably could care for the younger ones but we're talking babies and I doubt that would be easy in old age. So yeah I'd agree it's up to Colleen and Rachel and Trent. And Jessica's sister.

I feel so bad cause she’s just a kid but I can’t get over how weird Bailey can be at times. I watched the ‘fall’ vlog earlier today and Parker made those fun cookies and when she tried one she was so strange about it. You could tell even Parker thought it was weird and was trying to nicely tell her to just take a proper bite. I think she tries to behave how she thinks she should (acting like the cookie is the best thing she’s ever eaten to make Parker feel good) but she over does it majorly and it comes off so cringe.

Reactions: 9
I feel so bad cause she’s just a kid but I can’t get over how weird Bailey can be at times. I watched the ‘fall’ vlog earlier today and Parker made those fun cookies and when she tried one she was so strange about it. You could tell even Parker thought it was weird and was trying to nicely tell her to just take a proper bite. I think she tries to behave how she thinks she should (acting like the cookie is the best thing she’s ever eaten to make Parker feel good) but she over does it majorly and it comes off so cringe.
She also takes the smallest bites ever, if I remember correctly, her and Jacob weren’t allowed sugar and I noticed that they both take tiny bites.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.