Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzie's trying to hard to be funny so she's going to be annoying and crystelle too. I'm not sure about Jürgen, just not keen on people who are overly earnest.
I think Crystelle's bouquet was the best bake.

Reactions: 3
Juergen and Giuseppe are my heroes, love them!! Like George and Chigs too. Impressed with Freya as well. Everyone seems nice this year and all pretty competent so far as well. Think it’s going to be a good series 😁

Reactions: 8
Another one feeling the love for Jurgen. I was delighted for him when he got star baker 🌟😁

There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to listen to Lizzie for ten weeks.

I knew Lizzie reminded me of someone. Having Coronation Street backflashes now.

"Backflashes"? What the hell are backflashes? Obviously I meant flashbacks! 🥴
Actually now that I think about it, I think Lizzie is less Fiz Corrie, and more Lena Dunham. There's definitely a resemblance.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Favourites from old series include Norman and Rowan.
So far I like Chigs, Giuseppe, Jurgen and Maggie.
Not keen on, think its Lizzie (the Liverpool girl)

Reactions: 1
So glad bake off is back I really enjoyed that, I think freya is a little overconfident but her show stopper did look amazing I quite like lizzie even though she may become a little irritating I'm glad the person who left, left because I found them quite annoying bring on next week

I wish I took more notice of everyone’s names so I know who you’re all on about! Jurgen is the stand-out for me! Such a sweet accent.

I’ve only just started watching bake off again. I went off it, the over-done Paul Hollywood handshake used to make me cringe.

Personally i just wish it was the cast of the Mighty Boosh presenting the show

Reactions: 3
I can’t knock Freya’s confidence to be honest.. she’s 19 years old, following mostly vegan recipes which has to be harder, and she’s done brilliant so far. She may get more annoying I guess 🥴 but for now, I rate her May be because she’s a fellow Yorkshire girl

Reactions: 12
Finally caught up - love Jurgen and Giuseppe. Have a soft spot for George, I feel like he side-eyes the camera like he's in The Office. Quite like Chigs and his expressive eyebrows

Love Maggie/Prue! 🤣

I know no one likes Lizzie but I enjoy her and Noels chats

Reactions: 8
I wish I took more notice of everyone’s names so I know who you’re all on about! Jurgen is the stand-out for me! Such a sweet accent.

I’ve only just started watching bake off again. I went off it, the over-done Paul Hollywood handshake used to make me cringe.

Personally i just wish it was the cast of the Mighty Boosh presenting the show
Have there been any contestants which have made any Mighty Boosh references? I couldn't resist with Noel being there 😅

Another one feeling the love for Jurgen. I was delighted for him when he got star baker 🌟😁

There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to listen to Lizzie for ten weeks.

I knew Lizzie reminded me of someone. Having Coronation Street backflashes now.

"Backflashes"? What the hell are backflashes? Obviously I meant flashbacks! 🥴
Growing up, we always called them bashflacks! And yes, Lizzy gives me total Fizz from Corrie vibes… Amanda looks familiar too, but maybe it’s because she’s a detective and I watch a lot of crime shows, so am associating her by default with one of those. Maggie is awesome, she’s in great shape and really sporty for her age. She is the same age as my mum, who is equally athletic, so maybe that’s why I have such a soft spot for her.
Giuseppe and Jurgen seem like decent men/dads ( though maybe Jurgen isn’t all that memorable as I can’t remember if he has a partner and/or kids!). Shame there is no-one hot to ogle this year though!
Crystelle’s flower bouquet was incredible, I think she will do well! I wonder what they will do as a “free-from”/ alternative products week as Freya is vegan already. Maybe gluten-free again?
Biscuit week next week, hopefully I will be able to watch it on Catch Up on Wednesday evening!

Reactions: 4
Growing up, we always called them bashflacks! And yes, Lizzy gives me total Fizz from Corrie vibes… Amanda looks familiar too, but maybe it’s because she’s a detective and I watch a lot of crime shows, so am associating her by default with one of those. Maggie is awesome, she’s in great shape and really sporty for her age. She is the same age as my mum, who is equally athletic, so maybe that’s why I have such a soft spot for her.
Giuseppe and Jurgen seem like decent men/dads ( though maybe Jurgen isn’t all that memorable as I can’t remember if he has a partner and/or kids!). Shame there is no-one hot to ogle this year though!
Crystelle’s flower bouquet was incredible, I think she will do well! I wonder what they will do as a “free-from”/ alternative products week as Freya is vegan already. Maybe gluten-free again?
Biscuit week next week, hopefully I will be able to watch it on Catch Up on Wednesday evening!
Jurgen's wife and son were playing the trombone in his VT!! So cute, although I hope they answer his call if he gets star baker again 😂
I actually think Chigs is very attractive? Surely I'm not the only one!

Reactions: 5
Jurgen's wife and son were playing the trombone in his VT!! So cute, although I hope they answer his call if he gets star baker again 😂
I actually think Chigs is very attractive? Surely I'm not the only one!
Yes I think Chigs is nice looking, he seems a bit cheeky too which is always attractive

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.