Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I think Jurgen looks like Winnie the Pooh. I can’t unsee it. Last night he even had a yellow shirt on.

He is my favourite baker, he’s kind, methodological, and just overall loveable…but if he cooks with honey one week I’m going to lose it 😂
8214042E-DE77-4471-9BA6-5CB79CCEDB63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Does anyone else think they put a lot of pressure on Jurgen to be the best? "Nice to have you back Jurgen" etc. Leave our Winnie the Pooh alone ❤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bellinibobble

VIP Member
He has been far and away the strongest baker throughout, it’s so unfair. Harshest judging ever.. I could even understand Giuseppe going over him (as his had no taste and was equally simple decoration wise ?) but think they should have taken all 4 through.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This. It’s always “this Viennese whirl reminds me of my dead cousin” if I was on bake off I’d just be like “Idk i put cherries in it because I like cherries”
This is why Tamal is one of my favourite ever contestants because he did something based on a sandwich he once had that was just a really good sandwich that he remembered.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I would just love to get through a whole episode where crystelle doesn't mention her grandmother and miso 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
When they were deciding between Lizzie and Crystelle, Paul said they need to consider who’s best overall and who’d be best suited to the final, not just consider the day’s bakes. They should’ve applied the same logic today!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Love Jurgs obeying the 5 second rule and just picking his rolls up off the carpet and putting them back in the oven 💀

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I’m sad that soft voiced mild mannered kind great baker Jurgen has gone. He was judged to a higher standard than the others - although his showstopper was not that great, the boats looked anaemic. They changed their tune from last week and didn’t take into account all the other weeks. I don’t want Crystelle to win, either of the others can. It’s like kicking Winnie the Pooh - how could they.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I still can't believe he didn't get Star Baker for that!! Just some weird commendation Paul made up.
I've noticed before that Paul can't handle 'manly men' in the tent. I think it upsets his ego. Paul 'lion bread' being a prison governor was never going to be intimidated by orange Paul.

He absolutely should have got star baker for that lion. It was absolutely amazing.

lionbread.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Actually gutted that they got rid of someone consistently of a higher standard (and judged to one as well) but kept someone who kept using miso and piped roses for every showstopper.
I know there’s more important things, but STILL.

• Heart
Reactions: 26