Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Buxton bores me. This is where the story line gets silly imo
Fenner suddenly being obsessed and having a shrine of Karen was another jumping the shark moment. And I like to pretend the wig episode never existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah yeah she was a great late addition. Always thought she would have worked well in an earlier series. Too much bloody Buxton at the moment! I'm still going at Drama pace so 2 eps into series 7
I'm starting series 7 on catch up tomorrow. I would have started watching tonight but I'm a celebrity has just started 😄

Reactions: 2
Watching this again and I’m having doubts about all the new characters coming in and trying to remember the storylines and second guessing them. Like, I had my suspicions about that nun but I incorrectly guessed she had drugs sewn up in that blanket she had and got the other inmates to help stitch it up faster so she could get her drugs sold faster on the outside 😂

And this new male officer that’s come in today’s episode. I know there’s something dodgy about him but can’t remember!

Good to see Buxton finally get a kick in. Every episode was becoming a bit too dominated by her. The new officer seems to think he's James Bond

Reactions: 1
They seemed to have axed half the cast in series 8. Do we ever know what happened to Di?

They seemed to have axed half the cast in series 8. Do we ever know what happened to Di?
Nope.

this is where I lost interest in the programme all those years ago. It’s turned silly, half cut and cheap. Characters written out, disappearing storylines etc.

Nope.

this is where I lost interest in the programme all those years ago. It’s turned silly, half cut and cheap. Characters written out, disappearing storylines etc.
I'm pretty sure I bailed around this time as well. Never seen series 8. I'll probably watch out of curiosity lol

I'm still watching series 7. Just watched the Christmas episode with the exorcism 😬.... it's went a bit silly but will watch the rest of the series because I don't want to give up now. 💘

I’m on bed rest & just checked to see if series 8 is on UKTV play & it is so that’s me sorted

Nope.

I wonder if it was the actors choice to leave or whether she was written out without choice? Maybe she’s on Twitter and someone has asked before lol

Finished watching series 7, only series 8 to go now.... overall I have enjoyed it but missed Yvonne in the later episodes.
I found out today that Jim Fenner is the real life brother of the original Poldark actor Robin Ellis. I did not know that. 😲

Reactions: 3
Struggling with series 8 but going to see it through. I know there's another notoriously bad Christmas special to come. Missed it first time round though

I finished it today... they Christmas special!

Found it a bit odd that some central characters would just disappear at the start of the new series, member to be seen or heard from again!

Just watching the Christmas special of series 8 now - cringe 😬 definitely went downhill but glad I rewatched them all.

Just watching the Christmas special of series 8 now - cringe 😬 definitely went downhill but glad I rewatched them all.
I'm going to start series 8 soon. I try to avoid spoilers but from what I have read on here it's not as good. I will watch it though because I want to see it through to the end.

I'm going to start series 8 soon. I try to avoid spoilers but from what I have read on here it's not as good. I will watch it though because I want to see it through to the end.
Same as me, I couldn’t remember exactly what happened so had to watch no matter how bad 😂. It’s watchable, but not as good as the earlier series. Enjoy!

• Heart
Same as me, I couldn’t remember exactly what happened so had to watch no matter how bad 😂. It’s watchable, but not as good as the earlier series. Enjoy!
Thank you...
I'm not expecting it to be as good but I have to give it a try ☺

I'm about to hit series 8 as well. How can it be as good without my favourite character evil bastard Fenner to carry it?

Oh my God so the seasons were on sale during lockdown on Prime. I bought them all much to my husband's confusion. Love Yvonne Atkins. When she hired the gigalo and pretended he was her solicitor, brilliant!

I also went to stay in the hotel that was the prison they filmed in. Again much to my husband's confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone's watching TV now, three of the cast members are coming up on This Morning after the ads