Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think viewing it this time around I won’t be so judgmental as I’m not on tenterhooks waiting each week but I remember loving the first episode of 6 and discussing it on DigitalSpy, saying I was glad the show was getting more dark and gritty again and then being disappointed by the rest!
I can remember most of the big events of a series but totally forgot about stuff like the undercover detective. We got to see some of Buxton's actual personality at the end of the ep though. I remember all her stuff quite well. But yeah it's always interesting watching something back years later to see how it holds up now.

Reactions: 2
Just checked uktv play on the off chance & series 6 has been added 🙏🏼
I'm on episode 4 now 😊

I can remember most of the big events of a series but totally forgot about stuff like the undercover detective. We got to see some of Buxton's actual personality at the end of the ep though. I remember all her stuff quite well. But yeah it's always interesting watching something back years later to see how it holds up now.
I think its held up really well considering it about 20 years old. I'm enjoying it...I wish I had watched it first time round 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Darlene is actually pretty entertaining - she annoyed me last time round

She is new to me and I find the way she speaks very annoying....she may grow on me so I'll give her a chance 😬

Reactions: 1
Watching the old bad girls when Tanya turner from footballers wives arrives at larkhall ,iconic . Two of my fave tv programmes

Reactions: 4
Watching the old bad girls when Tanya turner from footballers wives arrives at larkhall ,iconic . Two of my fave tv programmes
I’d like to see Bad Girls on UKTV play, I don’t think I’ve got any other apps I can watch it on, a friend offered to lend me the dvd box sets but I don’t have a player anymore 😩

My partner has the first few series on DVD. Nicki and Helen made quite the impression on her as a little closeted teen. 🤣 although watching it again now on TV their relationship is soooo terrible.

I’d like to see Bad Girls on UKTV play, I don’t think I’ve got any other apps I can watch it on, a friend offered to lend me the dvd box sets but I don’t have a player anymore 😩
Hadn’t engaged brain I meant footballers wives & too late to edit 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's on A channel called drama ,every night around 11.30, so glad I don't have to wait a week between episodes like years ago..x

Reactions: 1
I’m also watching this whilst on maternity leave! Loved it years ago and so pleased I have something to watch during the night feed.

After series 5 it got silly though and no where near as enjoyable. Amazing it ran for so long after S5 tbh.

Series 2 episode 13 is by far the best one (bodybags anniversary party where they put drugs in her wine to make her go silly) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m also watching this whilst on maternity leave! Loved it years ago and so pleased I have something to watch during the night feed.

After series 5 it got silly though and no where near as enjoyable. Amazing it ran for so long after S5 tbh.

Series 2 episode 13 is by far the best one (bodybags anniversary party where they put drugs in her wine to make her go silly) 😂
Her dancing 🤣🤣 I think I need to watch that when I’m having down days

• Haha
My partner has the first few series on DVD. Nicki and Helen made quite the impression on her as a little closeted teen. 🤣 although watching it again now on TV their relationship is soooo terrible.
OMG same. Nicki was my first crush.

• Haha
This is why I can’t wait for Pat Kerrigan to turn up ♥ Also just checked & series 7 is on UKTV play so my hungover Sunday is sorted 🙌🏼
Fantastic ❤. I don't know who Pat Kerrigan is yet but I look forward to it.
I didn't think I was going to like Darlene but I think she is funny. When she said to bodybag What bad I do now? We use that line in my house now 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is why I can’t wait for Pat Kerrigan to turn up ♥ Also just checked & series 7 is on UKTV play so my hungover Sunday is sorted 🙌🏼
Ah yeah she was a great late addition. Always thought she would have worked well in an earlier series. Too much bloody Buxton at the moment! I'm still going at Drama pace so 2 eps into series 7

Ah yeah she was a great late addition. Always thought she would have worked well in an earlier series. Too much bloody Buxton at the moment! I'm still going at Drama pace so 2 eps into series 7
Me too. Buxton bores me. This is where the story line gets silly imo