Baby Names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many amazing names!

What do people think of
Boys:
Zachary (Zach)
Ezra
Finn

Girls
Arabella
River
Harper
Eden

I think they're my faves atm although that will probably change 😅

Reactions: 1
I recently had a baby boy and found the boys names sooooo much easier to pick out 😅

Both my partner and I have Uber common names and we didn’t want that for our children. We prefer slightly unusual or “old people” names.

On our boys list: Jasper, Wilbur, Wilf, Hector, Errol, Ralph and Barney.

Girls list: Verena, Amaranth, Noelle and Peony. 🤍

Reactions: 4
So many amazing names!

What do people think of
Boys:
Zachary (Zach)
Ezra
Finn

Girls
Arabella
River
Harper
Eden

Finn was going to be my sons name, it’s lovely.

I love Arabella and Harper, not keen on River though x

Reactions: 2
I remember reading an article in the paper many years ago where a couple named their son Drew, only problem was his surname was Peacock and they couldn't figure out why people was laughing. If you say Drew Peacock really fast you know what i mean 😉. The kids name had since been changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many amazing names!

What do people think of
Boys:
Zachary (Zach)
Ezra
Finn

Girls
Arabella
River
Harper
Eden

Love River Harper and Eden

I love Lois for a girl. Or Edie is cute, but wouldn't personally use it. Orla is another name which is sweet but don't think I'd use.

& love Sonny, Jesse, Teddy, for a boy

I have a girl....... Miller, I love that it’s a bit different but buying anything personalised in shops is a no no!

Reactions: 4
Need some boy name recommendations as I am now expecting! 😱 not finding out the sex but I have so many girl names and limited boy names.

I quite like Max
I love Alfie but It’s quite common now!

• Heart
No one ever likes the same names that I like🙈
Girls:
- hattie
- betsy
- bonnie
- avaya

Boys:
- miles
- remi
- theodore (theo)
- greyson

I must be ancient as I’ve never heard of some of these names! They sound as though they could be American? Each to their own obviously. My daughter has a very traditional name, I love it and wished it was my name when I was a child 😊

I have a list of names I dislike for children, some of them might be ok for the family pet.
Alyx, Alaska, Axl, Foxx, Luxe, Loxley, Wolf, Nash last but not least Zip. Pity the poor dears saddled with any of these.

Twins are an experience, eh? ? I can see them going the more modern/American way. Shake the monarchy into the 21st century, even if only slightly.
I have boy/girl twins and gave them very regular names. Harry was in a class with 3 other and one with the same surname too. Keira was not so common back then but is really common now.

• Wow
Girls
Georgia
Sienna
Ella

Only Boys name we have is Edward. Will be a ted/teddy after my uncle