Baby Names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this thread!

Have almost convinced myself I am pregnant (vicous circle) (again) so it's making me super broody reading all the lovely names.

I'll update you all after I take a test on the weekend! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Another boys name I like is Sonny. Also love the name Beau but more for a girl I think.

Reactions: 2
I love the names Effie for a girl and Beau for a boy. My husband doesn’t like them though 🙈

Reactions: 1
Wife is pregnant and while naming our son was easy, we're struggling a bit this time round. But we're only 20 weeks in.

Love this thread! My kids names aren’t traditional but they’re not too out there. I’d love another girl though and I’d call her Wren or Marlowe.

Reactions: 4
Two of my children's names are on people's like lists. I think that means we chose well. 👍😊
I wouldn't expect my eldest to be on the list as names go in cycles and he is an adult now.

Reactions: 1
In my friend circle we have a Mila, Finley, Logan, Isabella, two Islas two Avas and my nieces are Amelia and Lilah
All of these names I and they thought were unusual quirky names but now as times gone on it looks like everyone has had the same idea ha ha

Reactions: 3
My son has a girl in his class named Khaleesi 🤦‍♀️

I think they should have finished the series before naming their child!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My kids are Cassius, Beatrix and Jonah

Always wanted another girl called Lilia too but sadly no more babies for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was a girl in my year group at school called isis
It was probably after the Egyptian Goddess Isis. Theres also a river Isis I think its near Oxford I could be wrong. I think it quite a pretty name shame that it is now associated with a terrorist group.

Reactions: 10