Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs capsule wardrobe minimalist has bought another 2 pairs of trousers 😂 It’s actually really amusing now!

Reactions: 3
So you have a day to yourselves with your husband for the first time in years and you do chores and jobs? My gawd, and people think romance is dead in this day and age…. 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 3
So it’s ok for her to pinch reel ideas, recipes etc from others …………

what is she claiming has been copied now?

Reactions: 2
Omg I’ve just discovered this thread 😂 I still remember when she copied this idea, I spotted it straight away, not long later Natalie removed it 😂 and here she is talking about people copying her! Karma?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does she not respect anyone's privacy?! Giving out her neighbours names. God she's vile.

A story about whether or not she's going to put her jumper back on later. I have no words

What did these people do before social media

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yay push notifications….so exciting…..not! I have deleted so many apps due to stuff like that, the only person who really gains from it will be her!

I remembered her talking about her old book a while ago and saying it wasn’t very good value, her app was better and almost saying it was a mistake to have released it……..then she does another book 🤦🏻‍♀️

she always says how busy she is and how she has no time for herself ….well most people I know do not have time to stop working for a workout during the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, she’s had quite a day. Showing her granny pants and making such a difficult decision. Her husband probably did something wrong too. Thoughts and prayers with Natalie.

• Haha