Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get her daughter some nicer outfits that are better fitting. She looks like she’s dressed out the lost property box most days while miss baby led weaning herself is in her 28th new ‘capsule’ outfit of the month.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get her daughter some nicer outfits that are better fitting. She looks like she’s dressed out the lost property box most days while miss baby led weaning herself is in her 28th new ‘capsule’ outfit of the month.
Agreed! Her daughter’s clothes are either too big or too small and just odd looking! I have never seen her looking nice, always old, scruffy clothes, hair all over the place or greasy looking (and let’s not forget all the ‘aff links’ to that hairbrush that apparently changed her life - Why not use it?!). If her mum or MiL buy those clothes then fine, wear them around the house/as pyjamas or play clothes but not out out!

She is just insufferable! No one cares about her declutterring, she’s not inspirational in the slightest! Not so long ago she said she felt guilty spending money on things they need yet just got a £60 jumper for helself…..why because she’s obsessed with the label because she’s trying to fit in with the young ones who actually look good in those brands 🤣 maybe she needs to worry about sorting her face out (not saying it in a bitchy way)as it’s looking messed up from filler etc.

She is just insufferable! No one cares about her declutterring, she’s not inspirational in the slightest! Not so long ago she said she felt guilty spending money on things they need yet just got a £60 jumper for helself…..why because she’s obsessed with the label because she’s trying to fit in with the young ones who actually look good in those brands 🤣 maybe she needs to worry about sorting her face out (not saying it in a bitchy way)as it’s looking messed up from filler etc.
She only felt guilty about spending money on her kids to get them an Easter egg.
How will she describe the jumper now it’s not a dupe 😱

She only felt guilty about spending money on her kids to get them an Easter egg.
How will she describe the jumper now it’s not a dupe 😱
Ah it was Easter eggs, i forgot what it was. That’s even worse…..imagine feel guilty about buying Easter eggs and spending like a tenner but justifies a jumper like that. She is just a selfish mother!

I wonder if her ‘what I eat in a day’ is so tiny because as well as her actual food she’s also having to taste all the recipes she films/tests? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wish she'd get that twin's airways checked. He's constantly mouth breathing and snuffling

Reactions: 3
She enrages me. Going on about how she is scared to talk about personal stuff so won't elaborate around the twins potty training.strangers on the internet shouldn't even be aware that they 'won't wear pants but aren't in nappies during the day'. Fml doesn't she see that is personal. Those poor kids

Reactions: 4
Yea I’ve not seen the twins being “slagged” off, only her incredibly lazy parenting.

When she said Steve used her car …..the “family car” because doesn’t he have the beaten up little thing she hates? I’m sure he probably has taken the kids somewhere over the weekend and is now slated for not getting fuel!

I really didn’t need to hear her huffing and puffing in the latest story 🙃
---
she looks odd in the after in her latest reel I can’t quite put my finger on it
I get what you mean, like she’s done well don’t get me wrong! Iv got to give her that but she’s not the food side healthy at all and that’s what upsets me! Especially as she’s trying to influence other people