Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know the moment Ayse had her baby it wouldn't be long.

Least they've been together a long time. Does seem slightly unusual that she seems to do everything Ayse does.

I thought they were working/planning on buying a house

The caption to me says either she has been trying for awhile or that she knew she always wanted a baby and excited that it is finally time for her to have one.

Wonder how far along she is
Very exciting for her and Ben. I hope she shares a bit more of her pregnancy than Ayse did

Reactions: 12
I feel like everyone saw it coming! So happy for them both though

Reactions: 3
Ugggh I have mixed opinions. I much prefer Zeliha and Ben but she definitely made comments not too long ago about having a baby yet not being for them etc. Should’ve carried on as they were

Reactions: 9
Fgs Tattle always knows 😂 good on whoever spotted it first!!!

In Ayse’s post she says “I know you’ve been waiting for this day for a long time” so also think they’ve been trying a while

I’m happy for both ladies. But what I don’t understand is why would you say that you want to keep the baby’s identity private and then post the baby. This is just me but I think it would maybe be best to keep the child's life private until they’re old enough to consent for security reasons. (Again that’s just my opinion)
Also I actually liked that Ayse didn’t share every aspect of her pregnancy or post pregnancy because I subscribed for fashion/vlog content.

Reactions: 2
Shopping at Zara was their only personality trait, now they’ll be mum’s shopping at Zara 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy for her, her new video says they’ve wanted it for the last two years so it must’ve been hard watching her sister have a baby but duck me that video on the beach is so cringe, if I asked my partner to do that he would tell me to piss off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m happy for them too and I’m glad they found their way back even when they broke up/had a break 🥺

Reactions: 4
Very exciting news. They both look super happy, wish a smooth pregnancy. Baby due in May

Could have been why Ayse was nervous and didn't film herself telling Zeliha her pregnancy announcement

I dont understand the comments about them waiting for this for so long ? I'm sure she spoke about having kids back when ayse was pregnant and said that they wernt ready yet 🤔

Reactions: 8
totalllllly expected it, i’m even suprised she didn’t get pregnant the month after her twin announced hers

Can't work out what's true and what's a lie.
On one hand she's been trying ages
On the other a few months ago she was saying they didn't want kids yet

Make it make sense???

Reactions: 11
I would like to hear Ayse talk about how she has adapted to life as a new mom and any difficulties etc. that she has faced.

Having a baby is wonderful but also an incredible amount of work. I would rather see her realistic day to day life instead of expensive restaurant's and trips to London & Paris.

Also she said that they were going back to Paris and taking Mila. They have just been there for heavens sake why is it necessary to be dragging a baby all over Paris? Surely they could wait and go back later on?

Reactions: 10
I know some people will disagree with this and lots of people are desperate to be mum’s, but I’m sure part of them getting pregnant now is because they have nothing else to do. Too much free time and no other way to fill it

Reactions: 12
I know some people will disagree with this and lots of people are desperate to be mum’s, but I’m sure part of them getting pregnant now is because they have nothing else to do. Too much free time and no other way to fill it
Completely agree, their existence is so vapid

I think zeliah will film the pregnancy content etc just to one up ayse.. in my opinion.
They both do seem like very sly girls though which bugs me (I don’t watch them but do follow on Instagram)

What’s annoyed me is they said in the video they’ve been together 7 years. Erm no, you both had a break for a good few months let’s not forget that! Then they’ve been trying for the last 2 years, trying to have a baby while living in a house share and also while you were both separated for a few months??? This girl honestly makes no sense. Trying to paint is the perfect picture I think

Reactions: 13
What’s annoyed me is they said in the video they’ve been together 7 years. Erm no, you both had a break for a good few months let’s not forget that! Then they’ve been trying for the last 2 years, trying to have a baby while living in a house share and also while you were both separated for a few months??? This girl honestly makes no sense. Trying to paint is the perfect picture I think
Exactly- she's absolutely full of tit. Trying for a baby when you were separated or living in a house share?! Their relationship can't be so strong if they split up only a few months ago!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.