Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Zeliha edits all the videos and does all the work with the thumbnails etc Zeliha should be receiving way more of the money they make. It's not fair otherwise.

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t think Zeliha is jealous, I reckon she’s has enough😂 Ayse has changed so much since getting with Jack. Maybe it’s the change of lifestyle that’s got to her who knows but she’s definitely acting like she’s somewhat superior and Zeliha probably doesn’t like it and finds it annoying. In regards to the pregnancy I think she most likely things that Ayse is so silly for getting pregnant that soon to a guy that is super off and still has a small kid himself

I thought they took turns editing the videos?
I think they did for like a few weeks but Ayse just kept uploading it wrong or something. Zeliha spoke about it in a recent video. So she’s decided to just do it all to make sure it’s done properly

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where Ayse is living? Seen in her recent vlogs and instagrams that she’s in Newmarket Suffolk a lot, only noticed as it’s my local town

Does anyone know where Ayse is living? Seen in her recent vlogs and instagrams that she’s in Newmarket Suffolk a lot, only noticed as it’s my local town
She’s moved in with her boyfriend Jack, I thought they said in a Vlog that when they first started talking he lived up Cambridge way? Not entirely sure if that’s correct and if he’s house is still up that way

I bet Ayse did film Zeliahs reaction but has decided not to show it as zel didn’t give Ayse desired reaction

• Wow
Reactions: 11
it seems like zeliha is doing all the work she edits the vlogs etc and ayse has become more stuck up now she has a bf with money also zeliha made a comment in a vlog that ayse doesn’t answer her phone and puts her to voicemail they should have separate channels
Actually going back to what i just wrote, before that on the same vlog, Zeliha says shes not a morning person. And how Ayse kept calling her and she kept turning her off.

Watching the new vlog and Ayse says “how much am I paying for this” (referring to a scan) and Jack says “around £100”.. I hope she doesn’t pay for all the scans by herself. If they are a couple it should be a shared cost.

Reactions: 8
I feel like Ayse made Jack come across really badly, like ungrateful and upset in the new video when I think he was actually happy

Reactions: 2
i found it so awkward to watch because jack wanted a boy so badly 😭😭
He did but also I think Ayse feels really bad even though she literally couldn’t change it. I feel bad for Ayse because you can see that she feels the pressure to “give him a boy” cos he’s got a girl already. But what’s wrong with having more than one girl even if it’s from two partners ffs

Reactions: 7
He did but also I think Ayse feels really bad even though she literally couldn’t change it. I feel bad for Ayse because you can see that she feels the pressure to “give him a boy” cos he’s got a girl already. But what’s wrong with having more than one girl even if it’s from two partners ffs
exactly she shouldn’t feel bad at all.. this is another reason why i don’t like their relationship it’s so strange ??

Reactions: 3
exactly she shouldn’t feel bad at all.. this is another reason why i don’t like their relationship it’s so strange ??
She overcompensates and it’s toxic, even the way their relationship started was weird. He was talking to other girls and that made her insecure so it’s just continuing☹

Reactions: 6
I foun
She overcompensates and it’s toxic, even the way their relationship started was weird. He was talking to other girls and that made her insecure so it’s just continuing☹
I found this weird too, I think from experience you know straight away if your into someone or not and if he was he wouldn’t have been talking to any other girl whatsoever ? Feel like Ayse got her hooks in by being pregnant but a baby isn’t Gna keep him around!! Have a very strong feeling that he will cheat on her and she’ll probably just forgive him for the whole ‘perfect family’ image

I’m knew to the thread and have been following along but had to make an account to comment, jack just seemed devastated with a girl!! I found it so hard to watch

That vlog was so uncomfortable to watch. Jacks face when he found it was a girl 😩 actually felt bad for Ayse as it’s totally out of your control.

Sperm decides the sex of the baby so he’s obviously got a lot of girl swimmers x

Reactions: 3
She wants it to be a boy because he already has a daughter, she wants to be “different” and be the one who gave him a son to be different from his ex. Anyway he can’t be too annoyed because it’s the man who determines the gender 🤣 I get the impression her getting pregnant was an attempt to keep him and have something over him like his ex has. You find a lot of women do this if their partner already has kids. also found it weird she said “we’re on our way to find out the gender”.. no you’re on way to have a scan and find out the general health of your baby surely, and secondary to that you’ll find out the gender 🤔 She’s acting like the first woman ever to go for a scan, he’s not nervous you numpty because he’s done all this before with his ex and it’s old hat 🙄

Reactions: 6
I feel like Ayse made Jack come across really badly, like ungrateful and upset in the new video when I think he was actually happy
He actually did come across ungrateful in the beggining. She kept saying the health of the baby is the most important thing, he kept banging on about how he wanted a boy. That would of pissed me of if that was my bf. But after the reveal he seemed fine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.