Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everyone else I find the girls insanely boring and dull. However I am really impressed with Ayse regarding the Turkey and Syria earthquake, it’s nice to see her using her platform for good, it shows a different side to her and I think it’s lovely that she is doing what she can to help instead of just sharing a post on her story then carrying on.

From the picture it looks like she’s went into full action and gathered so much already to donate. I know the bar really is on the floor for ‘influencers’ but this was just so so nice and refreshing to see from her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Both Ayse and Zeliha are following racist Elle Darby again……. Sooo they unfollowed because everyone was calling them out and now that some time has passed they’re supporting this horrible human being again….

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Both Ayse and Zeliha are following racist Elle Darby again……. Sooo they unfollowed because everyone was calling them out and now that some time has passed they’re supporting this horrible human being again….
Mindless girls
No real opinions on anything other than on makeup and baby grows

They kept saying in their recent blothat they love Cyprus but couldn’t explain why

Reactions: 6
That's disgusting, girls you are meant to be half Turkish where is the support for your fellow ethnic minority people??! (Also disabled people and everyone else Elle attacked in her tweets)

Reactions: 5
Erm never mind I take back what I said🤣🤣 it just seems wild to post on your story raising awareness for what’s happening in Turkey and Syria then a second later go back to following a racist😕

Reactions: 4
Everyone ayse tries to talk … zel butts in and has to make it about herself or pia. She’s so self obsessed

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Ben just delivered my Amazon parcel 😂
No way!! As if he’s doing that too , poor Ben having to take on another job. The money is NOT great either, my stepdad took on amazon delivery through lockdown as he got made redundant and you have to pay for your own fuel ect and the parcels can be miles and miles away.
---
No way!! As if he’s doing that too , poor Ben having to take on another job. The money is NOT great either, my stepdad took on amazon delivery through lockdown as he got made redundant and you have to pay for your own fuel ect and the parcels can be miles and miles away.
All so Zel can keep up with Ayse, and this false pretentious life.

• Sad
  • Heart
😂😂 the money is so bad my partner used to do it on a Sunday but stopped as he was only making about £50 a day because of fuel etc, you only make money if it’s a full time kind of thing
---
😂😂 the money is so bad my partner used to do it on a Sunday but stopped as he was only making about £50 a day because of fuel etc, you only make money if it’s a full time kind of thing

Reactions: 2
I appreciate child care costs are through the roof but surely zelhia could get a weekend job, it would give Ben a break but also herself some time off from mum duties. She can’t be making that much from YT they hardly post anything

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Ben having to work multiple rubbish jobs because he is the only one with a brain cell. Honestly feel sorry for him

• Heart
Do you think you’re maybe just neighbours & it got delivered to them accidentally first? bc omg

Reactions: 1
Do you think you’re maybe just neighbours & it got delivered to them accidentally first? bc omg
I think zeliha & ben live in a flat! Although that’s true it could have been delivered to their address by mistake and he’s just dropped it off to the right address as I’ve seen this is happening a lot at the moment!

Reactions: 7
There's me just watching her Ikea vlog and Primark Home haul thinking she's just wasted a load of money on cheap beige tat. Poor Ben, I always think he looks worn out. Not to mention all the beauty procedures, eating out and designer bags she just showed in her recent vlog. Living in a rented flat with your baby but wearing multiple Chanel, Dior and Hermes!

I think Zeliha hates her cream boucle sofa now too, after only a year it hasn't aged well at all.

Reactions: 15
yeah I live in Norwich, I know for a fact he isn’t my neighbour 😂 I have a rough idea where they live as I always recognise the roads in their videos but I won’t share it here.
---
yeah I live in Norwich, I know for a fact he isn’t my neighbour 😂 I have a rough idea where they live as I always recognise the roads in their videos but I won’t share it here.
Oh and I doubt mine would’ve been sent to theirs as their place is a good 20 minute drive away from mine :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.