Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Zel waste so much money on new throws/cushion covers every couple of months! Where does she keep all this tit? Or does she just throw away perfectly good stuff

Reactions: 9
How on earth was ayse allowed to travel to Cyprus so close to having the baby 🤔 unless it was a private jet thanks to jack?

Reactions: 7
Wow what a quick turnaround!! Baby shower was only 2 weeks ago as well. Also baffled by her being able to travel so recently especially since she was saying she was being a bit more closely monitored this time round?

Any guesses on the name?

Also this might explain Ben becoming an Amazon delivery person 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Baby might’ve come a couple weeks early? If so, she still would have been at least 35 weeks when flying to Cyprus! Dunno how these influencers risk it… very very sweet baby though I do have to say!

Reactions: 3
New title suggestion:

Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3: Beige baby number two, whilst Zeliha struggles to keep up with you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a Saturday as well poor guy
How on earth was ayse allowed to travel to Cyprus so close to having the baby 🤔 unless it was a private jet thanks to jack?
I flew to Cyprus like a week before the safe to fly cut off date and nobody even acknowledged that I was pregnant.

Spent ages trying to get a fit to fly letter too 🙃 baby was born early about 3 weeks later.

Reactions: 1
I flew to Cyprus like a week before the safe to fly cut off date and nobody even acknowledged that I was pregnant.

Spent ages trying to get a fit to fly letter too 🙃 baby was born early about 3 weeks later.
Wow that’s crazy cause most airlines are very strict about it. And ayse looked heavily pregnant so it seems crazy she went so close to her due date. It’s not like her and jack haven’t had 100s of holidays throughout the year either.

Reactions: 1
Mila’s lil strawberry mark has gone from raised/red to flat/pink in 7/8 weeks (just from Ayse’s stories), I wonder if the sun effects it at all or something? I really respect Ayse not immediately having surgery on Mila when she was a baby
I don’t think you can make a call based on these screenshoots though, the ‘raised’ one is side on and the flat one is front on so you can’t really see if it’s raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel really bad for Ben. They live in a tiny rented flat with basically just one room, he’s the only one that drives and probably pays for the car, the rent and has to work all the time. Zel doesn’t need all these designer bags, if she sold one it could pay for a month or twos rent. She tries so hard to keep up with ayse’s lifestyle but Ben can’t find her life like Jack can fund ayse. Also why did zel have to chop all her hair off the same week ayse did.? Can’t she do anything original

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel really bad for Ben. They live in a tiny rented flat with basically just one room, he’s the only one that drives and probably pays for the car, the rent and has to work all the time. Zel doesn’t need all these designer bags, if she sold one it could pay for a month or twos rent. She tries so hard to keep up with ayse’s lifestyle but Ben can’t find her life like Jack can fund ayse. Also why did zel have to chop all her hair off the same week ayse did.? Can’t she do anything original
Zeliha definitely contributes (probably more) towards rent, bills etc but I do also feel sorry for him in that he’s so far away from the lifestyle she wants / tries to portray. Their flat is also nice - a 2 bed with a nice open plan living area but again is maybe a bit small for them with the amount of clothes and house accessories she’s constantly buying. I think she’d jump at the chance of having another baby but it isn’t realistic with where they’re living and their incomes

Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell me why these two girls have the following that they have? I’m just baffled.. they are genuinely ugly (sorry, harsh but are people blind?!?!?) and anytime I see them pop up in other influencers vlogs etc they appear to be incredibly dim and bleh. Are they nepo babies or smth?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me why these two girls have the following that they have? I’m just baffled.. they are genuinely ugly (sorry, harsh but are people blind?!?!?) and anytime I see them pop up in other influencers vlogs etc they appear to be incredibly dim and bleh. Are they nepo babies or smth?
Their old videos like 4/5 years ago used to be so funny when they worked at Zara and lived togther loved watching their vlogs

Reactions: 4
So zeliha and Ben are moving to a house! Also I reckon ayse will call baby something like Mabel, aria, nova, Isla. They’re my guesses anyway😅

Reactions: 6
How are they moving again!? I done it once in July and it’s put me off for life doing it again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.