Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue is that Jack seems to be very clever and Ayse is not, so they don't have anything in common to talk about. Ayse wouldn't be able to understand anything beyond clothes/beauty/going on holiday

Reactions: 10
The issue is that Jack seems to be very clever and Ayse is not, so they don't have anything in common to talk about. Ayse wouldn't be able to understand anything beyond clothes/beauty/going on holiday
You’ve hit the nail on the head. I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. He seems very switched on hence why he doesn’t want to appear in girly wirly vlogs.
The twins are lush but yeah they aren’t very clever 🙈🙈🙈which is fine ha

Ayse and Jack are moving to london!!!! And Zeliha and Ben are starting a channel

What are we all thinking ?
I love that Zeliha and Ben are starting a channel, I really like Ben he seems sweet. But my god does Ayse need to let zeliha talk without putting her 2 pence in. I had to switch it off she didnt come
across well at all in that video

Reactions: 13
I think for the last couple of vlogs Zel and Ben have been carrying the channel, so it’s good they can have their own and make it theirs. They are lot more interesting and easier to watch. Ayse doesn’t seem very interested unless it’s to show what she’s got or bring the conversation around to herself. I wish she would just let Zel have her pregnancy moments and experience without giving her opinion on it. That being said, they both seemed a bit more natural and themselves in today’s video and not so robotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ayse may aswel move to London. All these trips she takes with mila is just getting a bit ridiculous, like that baby won’t have any routine with her carrying on taking her to restaurants constantly.

Reactions: 8
I called the London move a few threads back lol I just knew it was going to happen. Zehlia Will move to London shortly too I put my bet on it! These two can’t sit still and zehlia gradually copies Ayse. I bet Ayse will meet the London influencer mums too, the girls will drift apart but it’s part of growing up I guess.

Reactions: 5
Ayse and Jack are moving to london!!!! And Zeliha and Ben are starting a channel

What are we all thinking ?
Bit sad that Jack’s moving away from his other daughter. Happy for Zeliha and Ben though, I think their channel will do well.

Something else I find strange is they try to portray they’re so close etc but they seem to know nothing about each other? Zeliha said in the video her house now she’s never felt at home in and Ayse is like really? Then Ayse says she’s looking at apartments in London and Zeliha’s like oh apartments really? Surely this is every day stuff you’d talk about

Last edited:
I think since Ayse got with Jack the dynamic between Ayse and Zel just hasn’t been the same unfortunately. Ayse has and is trying so hard to make out and maintain this rich girl persona, she now comes across so moody and bitter.

Although they both say they will continue to post vids on their joint channel I can already see it dying down. They won’t see each other as often and Zel will be focusing on her new channel with Ben where she’ll be doing family content and everything about her everyday life whereas Ayse is quite boring on her side of the vlogs now as Jack can be quite uptight

God they’ve moved so many times ! It stressed me out to hear that they’re moving again 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
It’s just a waste of time, money and effort .

They lived in the joint house
Moved into another apartment for a week
Moved back in the joint house and ayse moved in with jack
Both moved to new houses
Both again moving to new houses

All in just over a year

crazy eh

Reactions: 11
Both getting separate channels, there’s no way Ayse will have as many subscribers as zelhia

Reactions: 7
Both getting separate channels, there’s no way Ayse will have as many subscribers as zelhia
Wow that didn’t take long. She probably saw all the support for Zeliha and wasn’t expecting that to happen. Weird she’s now saying her, Mila and Jack but not long ago he didn’t want to be involved with it

I finally got round to watching the last few videos.

Just my opinions
Firstly, I find it odd that Ayse is planning on going to America for 3 weeks a month before Zel gives birth. Surely you would want to be around for your twin sister. I'm guessing Zel will have a baby shower around that time too (will Ayse even be there for it) Also no mention of Jack's other daughter going which I find sad however I understand that maybe her mum might not want her going for that long. It kinda seems like Jack, Ayse and Mila are a family of three only.

Also watching the Q&A video I personally thought Ayse looked jealous and down over the fact that Zel and Ben are creating their own channel. She really didn't look happy when Zel was talking about it. Maybe its because she knows Jack isn't keen on it therefore it is making the Ayse and Zel channel unbalanced as Zel and Ben feature together whilst she is on her own.

Oh wow I've just seen on instagram that Ayse has created her own vlogging channel. (Couldn't let Zel have her own thing) I really don't know what else she is going to show as I thought Jack didn't want to be on the vlogs anymore. Unless he has changed his mind again. Not being horrid but Jack doesn't really bring much as he alway looks miserable and looks like he's got no sense of humour. Guess she'll be vlogging America, it will just be her in all these fancy hotels

Also, she has gone from never showing Mila's face to Mila being on Youtube and Instagram. She even allows Mila to be posted by that annoying Sydney and others

I am excited for Zel and Ben. They make a lovely couple and Ben seems really sweet. I feel like I will enjoy their vlogs, hopefully they will be fun and engaging.

Why do they always move? After the third time it gets old. Of course Ayse is moving to London, they literally was there all the time anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why but I’m really pissed off that Ayse has made her own channel

1. She was saying she doesn’t want Mila on you tube but now all of a sudden she’s allowed to be now that Zel is having a baby and will probably show hers on there
2. Jack whinged about being on you tube and a few months back she was going on that her and Jack want a more private life and he won’t be appearing anymore but now Zel and Ben have made their own channel all of a sudden shes making one for her Jack and Mila despite her “private life”
3. it’s just means now they’ll end up abandoning their joint channel or putting tit half arse videos on there now

I too am really happy Zel and Ben have made a channel as they are so cute and Ben clearly enjoys doing you tube with her whereas with Jack and Ayse he has said his self he doesn’t want to be on there so it’s clearly all fake and just because the other 2 have made their own channel

• Heart
Urgh Ayse is so spiteful. Let your sister be center of attention for ONCE please!!!
She's jealous so had to make a channel too

I’ve subscribed to Zelihas and bens. Defo won’t be subscribing to ayse. She clearly just created her own channel only because Zeliha has. I think ayse has changed too much and she’s now pretending to be someone she’s clearly not. Looks so silly

Ayse clearly is a gold digger

I think Ayse making her own channel is just not gonna work , what is she going to show that she doesn’t already show on their joint one ? Jack hates being shown and no one really likes him either , it just doesn’t make sense !? I think she’s copying Zel , I think she’s actually the one who’s jealous of Zel because Most of us take more of a liking to Zel as she seems more down to earth and her relationship with Ben is somewhat relatable

Reactions: 8
Excited to see the type of content Zeliha and Ben are going to put out. I think I’ll prefer watching them separate then their joint account

Reactions: 5
They are so indecisive why do they now have 3 channels between them? It’s a mess. Ayse should of just stayed on the current channel where they already have loyal subscribers so atleast her half assed videos will still get some sort of attention. Zehlia does all the work and Ayse is just there to look moody and talk about all the things she had first before Zel she is so dull!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.