Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayse’s new reel showing the All Neutrals blazer. She should’ve steamed it first, it looks terrible. Not a good advert.

Reactions: 3
Zeliha and her never ending bump pictures.... we get it, you're pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Another weekend in London!!!
More expensive restaurants. I don't get this photographing your food thing, who cares what you're eating.
Also, can't stand that Sydney girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another weekend in London!!!
More expensive restaurants. I don't get this photographing your food thing, who cares what you're eating.
Also, can't stand that Sydney girl.
Exactly. Going to London is great but it really is no big deal at all. And who gives a duck what they are eating. So boring and pretentious. I remember when they were all about wagamama and b&m

Reactions: 4
How much money do zeliha and her bf really have as a joint income so you think? Seems like she spends loads constantly but does he not have a pretty normal job?

Reactions: 8
When sophia and conzia starts going to london for breaks EVERY influencer started going for the weekend to take pictures and shop but its not realistic and they prob shop because they can claim it back in the take year so its not even wasted money to them its a joke

I really can't understand the gorgeous & stunning comments on Ayse's latest Insta picture. That beige blazer looks horrid on her, way too big and totally shapeless, not a good look for me.

• Heart
I don’t care how much money I made I would not be doing my full weekly shop in Waitrose 🤣

Reactions: 9
Another london trip 🙄 does anyone remember when they went to Aldi and made a meal for £1 something… think it was pasta. Would not be caught dead in there now. Just finished the new vlog … Ayse is going on another holiday too so unrelatable…“where are we going jack” “Miami”🤮🤮 so out of touch now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sure they’ve discussed it but Ayse is going away in April for 4 weeks, if Zel is due like mid-May could be cutting it close and miss the birth!

Reactions: 1
I used to watch these ladies a while back, they had 2 boyfriends (I'm sure the boys had the same name? :unsure: )

Then I think last time I dipped in one twin had split with bf, found new fella, was having a baby and moved.

Is the same twin having baby no 2 or is this the other twin? :)

Reactions: 2
I used to watch these ladies a while back, they had 2 boyfriends (I'm sure the boys had the same name? :unsure: )

Then I think last time I dipped in one twin had split with bf, found new fella, was having a baby and moved.

Is the same twin having baby no 2 or is this the other twin? :)
Ayse split up with her ex, got a new boyfriend then had a baby. Zeliha is pregnant now, her and Ben however did split up for a while then got back together

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ayse split up with her ex, got a new boyfriend then had a baby. Zeliha is pregnant now, her and Ben however did split up for a while then got back together
Thank you for the catch up, appreciate that :) hope Z and B are all good now, they seemed a nice couple.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Ayse realizes that Orlando and Miami are IN Florida 🙈🙈🙈

LA and NYC are the worst places to go in the states. There’s so much to do and see!!!!
Austin, Texas would be amazing. Good choice Jack!
I wouldn’t wanna do this with a baby though ha

Just finishing the vlog - she just said they’re going to Miami but then said they were considering going out to Florida but changed their minds ?
miami , La and NYC were my least favorite parts of the US. I wanna plan the trip for them 🙊
Excited for them though. Jealous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
First time posting on here on my new account!! But has Anyone else noticed that Jack is ALWAYS in designer clothes. Even his silly bobble hat was Dior. Not that it matters but he’s definitely put on a bit of weight since him and Ayse initially got together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched their new vlog last night and I just can’t understand what is wrong with Jack he’s so moody! He just looks miserable all the time I honestly don’t know how Ayse deals with him she speaks to him and it’s one word answers, she gets him in a vlog and he can’t even crack a smile or seem a bit enthusiastic I get people may not feel comfortable on camera but this girl is the mother to your child the least you could do is support what she does and show some interest in HER interests which is clearly vlogging. Personally if I was into vlogging and you tube and my partner was salty about it and didn’t give any interest or effort towards it I would seriously re consider my relationship with him. It’s really sad as Zel and Ben seem so happy and Ben is always up for holding the camera for her and getting involved it OOTD’s and showing things to the vlog etc because he KNOWS it’s what makes Zel happy and it’s her job. Ayse really deserves someone better, she’s a lovely girl, a great mum and seems really positive and like she can have fun when it’s just her and Zel

Reactions: 9
Ayse knows she’s unhappy and there is no depth in her relationship but she will never ever leave Jack she loves the new lifestyle she’s been bought into and will never go back to an ordinary man like her ex. She’ll be moody and glum if it means dior expensive holidays and London trips. Some women prefer material things and experiences that’s why so many stay in unhappy marriages with a cheating husband because he’s ‘rich’ maybe when she’s older and her mindset changes will she realise it’s not about the money but the little things, as Kim kardashian said

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Jack might feel uncomfortable because he was subject to a huge amount of hate in the beginning. Probably just for not being her last boyfriend. I remember that he used to get quite involved

Reactions: 6
I watched their new vlog last night and I just can’t understand what is wrong with Jack he’s so moody! He just looks miserable all the time I honestly don’t know how Ayse deals with him she speaks to him and it’s one word answers, she gets him in a vlog and he can’t even crack a smile or seem a bit enthusiastic I get people may not feel comfortable on camera but this girl is the mother to your child the least you could do is support what she does and show some interest in HER interests which is clearly vlogging. Personally if I was into vlogging and you tube and my partner was salty about it and didn’t give any interest or effort towards it I would seriously re consider my relationship with him. It’s really sad as Zel and Ben seem so happy and Ben is always up for holding the camera for her and getting involved it OOTD’s and showing things to the vlog etc because he KNOWS it’s what makes Zel happy and it’s her job. Ayse really deserves someone better, she’s a lovely girl, a great mum and seems really positive and like she can have fun when it’s just her and Zel
Exactly. If he's nice in real life but just shy in front of the camera then you'd think he'd at least smile, and some of his warmth and personality would unintentionally come through. He seems so cold, uninterested and dry, maybe raised to be guarded because of his wealth. Without knowing what the situation is I just feel for her, feels like there's a lot more beneath the surface with them than what's shown. It's funny how she said he wasn't going to appear anymore, but then he is again. I get the feeling that his parents are cautious about having such a public life, people with serious money/businesses maybe don't like to be so flashy like influencers. That combined with her being genuinely not too bright makes things come across as a bit odd I think.

I know they gave their reasons but I do find it so strange that the twins don't hug or show affection to each other when they're so close too. You can feel the strained relationship between them at times, even without knowing the ins and outs of how they feel about each other. They make me feel like it would be hard having a twin! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.