Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Totally gone off Zeliha after watching Syds new video. Syd gave her a box and Zeliha goes ‘omg are you pregnant!! Swear down on my life you’re not pregnant before I open it’. Sorry but this girl is ODD I was sat there like wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

meliz444

saw Ben and zehlia today on Oxford street she was pushing pia along. Not what I expected at all in person! She had a natural screw face didn’t look happy at all and she’s very spotty I thought it was just Ayse who had acne but it’s actually both.so she must smooth her skin on videos and pictures, Also not as petite as I thought, as they always buy 4/6 clothes she looked like a uk 8-10 to me. Very normal looking, Ben looks exactly the same

• Wow

fasterpasta

Q to Ayse "Does your family feel complete with 3 little girls?"
Ayse: "I've always wanted 3 children of my own"
How nasty of her to say that! Imagine if Jack's daughter was to see that one day

RR20

In their new vlog, Ayse is saying she wants to move back to Norwich but Jack won't. Despite all her wealth it's a bit sad for Ayse that she doesn't have family living in London when she'll have a baby and a 1 year old.

macaronicheese4life

Watched their recent Q&A and to be honest it really changed my views! I feel like Zeliha was quite rude to Jack like she has an issue with him🤔 Really starting to dislike her she just doesn’t seem like a pleasant person🥱 Ayse and Jack seemed okay, I can see their chemistry a bit more now… Ben was a bit more ‘out there’ than usual (perhaps doing extra to overcompensate for moody Zeliha?) Really don’t see it working between those two, perhaps they should’ve stayed split😆
I thought Zeliha was quite rude to Jack too! I do really like Ben but I always get the impression that Zeliha sees herself as if she’s better than him? I can’t quite explain what I mean but it’s the way she talks to him sometimes almost like he’s a child or something. I’m also starting to warm to Jack a bit more now

Anactualworker

Poor Ben having to work multiple rubbish jobs because he is the only one with a brain cell. Honestly feel sorry for him

• Heart

Kjbsjb

I think Ben just delivered my Amazon parcel 😂
No way!! As if he’s doing that too , poor Ben having to take on another job. The money is NOT great either, my stepdad took on amazon delivery through lockdown as he got made redundant and you have to pay for your own fuel ect and the parcels can be miles and miles away.
---
No way!! As if he’s doing that too , poor Ben having to take on another job. The money is NOT great either, my stepdad took on amazon delivery through lockdown as he got made redundant and you have to pay for your own fuel ect and the parcels can be miles and miles away.
All so Zel can keep up with Ayse, and this false pretentious life.

• Sad
  • Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking Zels latest Dior handbag is a fake ? Sorry but how would she justify paying for a real dior bag when she lives in a basic rented two bed flat, doesn’t have a full time stable job and has a baby. Doesn’t make sense to me

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Totally gone off Zeliha after watching Syds new video. Syd gave her a box and Zeliha goes ‘omg are you pregnant!! Swear down on my life you’re not pregnant before I open it’. Sorry but this girl is ODD I was sat there like wtf
I found this REALLY weird too. When she was pressing her for an answer like swear on my life your not pregnant - why ruin the moment for your “best friend”? Just open the fucking box like everyone else. I don’t know if she was probably a bit jealous given Ayse is also pregnant she might of been thinking she’s going to be left out etc

• Sad

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Weird she spends so much on items like that when Ben has a very normal job and they live in a basic rented flat. Priorities all wrong

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I actually don’t know how they both can be bothered to move so much! She moved into that flat when she was pregnant with pia so maybe would’ve made sense to think ahead at that time aboyt a garden etc. so dumb. Weird they just changed pia and their own bedrooms around recently too, wonder why bother.

Both Ayse and Zeliha are following racist Elle Darby again……. Sooo they unfollowed because everyone was calling them out and now that some time has passed they’re supporting this horrible human being again….

• Angry
  • Wow

irnbru400

I really don’t like the instagram for Mila. There needs to be new rules for Childrens privacy there are too many creeps out there

Why are you telling me your confused? I wasn’t addressing you. Same way you said that’s you personally; this is me personally, you felt the need to express your opinion as did I, just because shes a wannabe influencer doesn’t mean everyone should be doing baby content. And let’s be real you have to have the whole package to me a mum influencer and that includes having cute kids. You can whine all you want I really don’t care how cute you think pia is I’m telling you I don’t think she is and your arguing with me about it lmao ok???? And??

You all decide when you like and dislike the twins at the same time like sheep. It’s okay to have your own opinions 😂 it’s a gossip thread not a dictatorship.
Wow someone’s a little grumpy fairy this morning 😂

• Haha

Donnerundblitzen

I don’t have a real issue with Ayse, and don’t by any means think she’s a bad Mom, but she just doesn’t seem very maternal to me? They never seem to take their Daughter to farms, the zoo, parks etc. Things a little girl would enjoy. She can’t think she’ll be mooching around Zara with two little ones surely :sneaky: