Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented "You literally uploaded and deleted the story of you in a public bathroom with a positive test 🤣 why lie"
And "Lol you're definitely with Jack for the 💰"

I couldn't agree more with both comments, so glad people are calling Ayse out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone has commented "You literally uploaded and deleted the story of you in a public bathroom with a positive test 🤣 why lie"
And "Lol you're definitely with Jack for the 💰"

I couldn't agree more with both comments, so glad people are calling Ayse out!
Definitely tattlers 😂😂👌🏽

Reactions: 2
It must have absolutely pained ayse to go in pizza express where us mere mortals go for our meals out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t lie !!! She said this ?!?
three pregnancies betweeen them But don’t know what still birth or morning sickness

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else shocked that Jack’s little girl is only 3?! I don’t know why I thought she was older than that, 4 or 5 maybe. If Mila is 14 months, that means his eldest daughter was only 13 months when Ayse got pregnant. That’s an awfully short amount of time to break up with the mum, meet someone knew and get them pregnant?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else shocked that Jack’s little girl is only 3?! I don’t know why I thought she was older than that, 4 or 5 maybe. If Mila is 14 months, that means his eldest daughter was only 13 months when Ayse got pregnant. That’s an awfully short amount of time to break up with the mum, meet someone knew and get them pregnant?!!
Yeah I remember Ayse saying in a video about Milas first birthday that she remembered buying stuff for Jack’s daughters birthday, I wonder when jack & his daughters mum broke up, it must’ve been hard for the baby mum to see him move on so quick! His first daughters 3 and he’s got his 3rd child on the way lol

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget to plan the pregnancy too, we can’t forget that she claims it wasn’t an accident

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget to plan the pregnancy too, we can’t forget that she claims it wasn’t an accident

Exactly. I know I would want to take precautions with a man I'd only just met. I'm sorry, but she set out to bag her meal ticket. These girls are just air heads who think oversized blazers on a skinny petite frame look good. All the over priced restaurants and the most hideous
high end designer trainers might impress some people but she doesn't realise what a twit she looks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found their recent haul boring as ever. Even their fashion sense has gone to tit! Used to love when they walked around in big teddy coats etc but now it’s just box blazers and weird bodysuits. Don’t see their joint channel doing well for much longer I’m afraid it just lacks any effort or substance🫤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.