Autumn & Pumpkins...😠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got all the above and a #gifted 3 wick candle on a mirrored console table! What do I win? :ROFLMAO:
You were born to shop in homesense. 😆
You win a £250 voucher for your nearest store.
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, can not be used online, on sale items, or on days ending in Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, can not be used online, on sale items, or on days ending in Y.
Genuinely just sat there and said the days of the week 🐷😂😂

🔝 that’s my way of saying snort laugh FYI

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The duck RIGHT off photo of the day....
9ACC4414-1A66-43E6-917E-2699FF3EE401.jpeg

Because that’s not an accident waiting to happen. And how can she see the screen IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

Strong contenders...
671A3FF5-71E9-4FBD-961C-3362D6DCF361.jpeg E8EDF78B-B27F-4267-ABC5-E14750A61133.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was going to add...is it a voucher for Homesense,with no obligation to post a video or review. :ROFLMAO:
Due to the high volume of basic witch videos being filmed in Homesense stores nationwide, I think I will stay at home, in a cosy knit jumper pulled over my knuckles...I’ll leave now!

• Haha
Oh man why are they so obsessed with autumn 🍂?!? I feel like we have about two weeks of autumn and then it feels like winter 😞.
Shivering in a big dressing gown every day, gloomy evenings, dark when you leave for work and get back from it. Central heating bills, stuck inside because of the rain. The dog getting covered in mud every walk.

• Haha
It’s Autumn why does every mum blogger and Disney fan ( except me it seems ) call it bleeping FALL......pisses me right off , it doesn’t make you look cool or relatable at all.....now I love all these pumpkin spice scents but it’s more cinnamon based than bloody pumpkin which really smells of duck all.....as for all and sundry posting pumpkin spiced lattes they are rancid all you taste is fuckin spray cream 🍁🍂🍁🍂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s Autumn why does every mum blogger and Disney fan ( except me it seems ) call it bleeping FALL......pisses me right off , it doesn’t make you look cool or relatable at all.....now I love all these pumpkin spice scents but it’s more cinnamon based than bloody pumpkin which really smells of duck all.....as for all and sundry posting pumpkin spiced lattes they are rancid all you taste is fuckin spray cream 🍁🍂🍁🍂
Could not be any further “off topic” but talking of fall/autumn

zucchini... it a fecking courgette don’t even start with me.

C60C598E-199F-4907-87CC-E92C51735309.jpeg

You’re not reading that book and there’s nothing in that cup...
Stop it.

Reactions: 9
Could not be any further “off topic” but talking of fall/autumn

zucchini... it a fecking courgette don’t even start with me.

View attachment 38730

You’re not reading that book and there’s nothing in that cup...
Stop it.
Courgettes are the work of the devil! Nah, not happening, never eating one. My argument is they taste of nothing.
I am noticing a few Americanisms creeping in with the influencers.
What is the obsession with getting wrapped up all cosy by 4pm...I still have half a days work to do, I can’t sit about sniffing my wax melts with a blanket draped artistically over me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are ‘OBSESSED’ with autumn because it’s their biggest money making time of year.

• Haha
I LOVE autumn and winter! Although this has been the case long before Insta etc. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved it. I have to say though I think I'm the only person on Insta who doesn't change their house decor for autumn, although I do change my candles around.

Reactions: 4
Like pp I also love autumn/winter. Not being hot and sweaty and wrapping up makes me feel most comfortable. However, what I hate about it is Instagram and youtubers! There's only 4 seasons, a hell of a lot of peoples fave season is going to be autumn, NOT 'Fall' unless American, but they make out as if its just them! Also, how many people genuinely decorate their home for autumn? Halloween, yes. Just random? No. And where do they even store it when the seasons change? I don't have the money or storage to do that and as always, they're just wasting money on pointless hauls for empty 'content'. The best thing is cuddling up in pj's with a hot drink watching a film. Not wearing skimpy pj's, with an empty mug with some crap written on it, fairy lights everywhere and the biggest 'chunkiest knitts' you can find to take pics of. Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Cut that out!!! 😆
“Chunky knits”
“cosy”
“Autumnal”

So many words I want to erase from society 😂😂
And I love autumn!!!! I just hate influencers destroying the season
Exactly this!!

Oh man why are they so obsessed with autumn 🍂?!? I feel like we have about two weeks of autumn and then it feels like winter 😞.
Shivering in a big dressing gown every day, gloomy evenings, dark when you leave for work and get back from it. Central heating bills, stuck inside because of the rain. The dog getting covered in mud every walk.
My point entirely! Can't wait for the extortionate heating bills and spider breeding season....Not!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The bleeping feet, the bleeping coffee and the bleeping pumpkins with the chunky knits...
🤦‍♀️
33E275DB-21FF-48E0-8B5F-AF6C4EDEF131.jpeg

It’s sent from the instagods to make me angry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When the kids are involved for the gram.
Taking them to a pumpkin patch picking their own pumpkins to decorate. The kids in most often gifted wellies being paraded in wheelbarrows.
Let them get muddy and enjoy the experience without it turning into a Gap Kids A/W photo shoot.

• Haha
When the kids are involved for the gram.
Taking them to a pumpkin patch picking their own pumpkins to decorate. The kids in most often gifted wellies being paraded in wheelbarrows.
Let them get muddy and enjoy the experience without it turning into a Gap Kids A/W photo shoot.
D302C91E-D090-4B8E-8B0B-AEC2AA68E5AA.jpeg

It’s almost like they’re testing me.

Btw kids are so A/W 18
This year is the year of the basic witch.... or male dog 🤷‍♀️
6072A162-06DE-450D-A041-B4F5B5D6DA59.jpeg 1B9C6D3F-3F69-423E-BFC5-117E288D12E9.jpeg 458F2514-143A-479C-B6FE-3CC6CF7B06C0.jpeg CA7A1280-47F5-46A4-BFE9-5C1E838251CD.jpeg

• Haha