Autumn & Pumpkins...šŸ˜ 

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Another fine example of AUTUMNAL crap and as if it's not bad enough, one of the most annoying Youtubers to flaunt it....

Reactions: 1
Another fine example of AUTUMNAL crap and as if it's not bad enough, one of the most annoying Youtubers to flaunt it....

If you want a laugh, watch Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles And their ā€œautumnalā€ content and see if you can tell them apart.
I posted this on Elleā€™s thread it came on my auto play (GLM) and I listened to It in the background thinking it was Elle, I donā€™t know whoā€™s copying who but theyā€™re the exact same person šŸ¤£ the script doesnā€™t change.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you want a laugh, watch Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles And their ā€œautumnalā€ content and see if you can tell them apart.
I posted this on Elleā€™s thread it came on my auto play (GLM) and I listened to It in the background thinking it was Elle, I donā€™t know whoā€™s copying who but theyā€™re the exact same person šŸ¤£ the script doesnā€™t change.
They're all like clones of one another.. seeking attention and talking the same crap..šŸ™„

I really like Freya Farrington šŸ™ˆ The Autumnal overload this year though has been too much.
I think Freya is trying too hard to emulate Gemma and Elle now...even the way she speaks and the exaggerated ā€˜everything is a vibeā€™ act is putting me off her. I might just skip her Autumn videos and see what Winter brings.

Reactions: 3
I really like Freya Farrington šŸ™ˆ The Autumnal overload this year though has been too much.
I think Freya is trying too hard to emulate Gemma and Elle now...even the way she speaks and the exaggerated ā€˜everything is a vibeā€™ act is putting me off her. I might just skip her Autumn videos and see what Winter brings.
Everything is an advert with her because she relies on her videos for income. It's all quite pretentious and nothing seems genuine. Waltzing round Manchester all the time shopping for overpriced branded goods with her mate, Lydia...so materialistic it's sickening,

I love Autumn and Christmas as much as anyone but they can all duck right off. I was in that there London yesterday with work and got sodding sunburn (whilst melting in my autumnal jumper, big coat and boots at Euston)

They can all go boil their heads in their pumpkin spiced lattes. Feckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There is an actual business, making neckerchiefs for dogs,with an Autumnal theme, featuring a pumpkin print?
Nah, I am done...who facilitates this tit?!
See you in Spring...I am not brave enough for the Winter posts.
Spring is safe isnā€™t it?
Spring is NOT safe. Spring brings head with their backs to the camera holding a big bunch of bleeping 'blooms'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what happens to the pumpkins if they dont carve them (which its too early to do) or make pie or something out of them. (Which I doubt any of them do) what a waste of pumpkins that will just be left to rot once the pictures for instagram are taken. I never understand the actual obsession with pumpkins come autumn time

• Heart
Influencers have just absolutely ruined this time of year for me šŸ˜­ I thought Autumn was about enjoying seeing the season change, the beautiful colours of the leaves, being grateful for the last few sunny crisp days we get before the real cold comes, but now itā€™s all buy buy buy, millions of jumpers and ornaments and hashtag Autumnal Vibez šŸ¤¢

Thanks for ruining my fav time of year you bunch of absolute air heads!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's those first pics you see of hands in cutesy mittens holding a cup of hot chocolate that get me... so overdone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Influencers have just absolutely ruined this time of year for me šŸ˜­ I thought Autumn was about enjoying seeing the season change, the beautiful colours of the leaves, being grateful for the last few sunny crisp days we get before the real cold comes, but now itā€™s all buy buy buy, millions of jumpers and ornaments and hashtag Autumnal Vibez šŸ¤¢

Thanks for ruining my fav time of year you bunch of absolute air heads!
Ditto x

Is it normal for American infleunecers you tube to do halloween decorate with me tour in September?

Seen 3 today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it normal for American infleunecers you tube to do halloween decorate with me tour in September?

Seen 3 today.
Apparently, according to all our UK Influencers, Insta's and all the other crap etc... We're already approaching Christmas, let alone Autumn!! šŸ™„All this pumpkin spice candle bollocks, pumpkin lights, pumpkin knitted ornamental crap is driving me mad!! Autumn isn't quite here yet and when it does come, it's falling brown leaves, rain and cold and spiders!!!! Wtf is good about that?????? šŸ˜•

Reactions: 4
Apparently, according to all our UK Influencers, Insta's and all the other crap etc... We're already approaching Christmas, let alone Autumn!! šŸ™„All this pumpkin spice candle bollocks, pumpkin lights, pumpkin knitted ornamental crap is driving me mad!! Autumn isn't quite here yet and when it does come, it's falling brown leaves, rain and cold and spiders!!!! Wtf is good about that?????? šŸ˜•
I hate spiders saw huge one other night.
Its more everythings early so by time event comes around halloween/xmas/easter we sick of the seasonal decor.
Least wait to oct.
I like halloween as my kids love decorating but even i wrestle with buying/spending too much and where to store it all.
Fall for me is always just too American.
Maybe subtle orange yellow red flowers few pine cones in bowl.
I love fairy lights all year round

Reactions: 2
I hate spiders saw huge one other night.
Its more everythings early so by time event comes around halloween/xmas/easter we sick of the seasonal decor.
Least wait to oct.
I like halloween as my kids love decorating but even i wrestle with buying/spending too much and where to store it all.
Fall for me is always just too American.
Maybe subtle orange yellow red flowers few pine cones in bowl.
I love fairy lights all year round
All this Americanised shite with Halloween started in UK about 15yrs ago cos before that, we just didn't upscale Halloween to this extent or even bother that much. Now, it seems to be a huge event of cheap tat, candles upon candles, Pumpkins as decor and no real understanding of what Halloween actually is or means!! Freya Farrington needs to go to Pendle where the original witches used to live and frequent hundreds of yrs ago as she lives a few miles away but instead concentrates on bloody Homesense!! All these vloggers are like clones of each other and airheads with materialistic notions...BORE OFF and go educate yourselves you Autumnal Biatches!!

Reactions: 4