Autumn & Pumpkins...😠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers have just absolutely ruined this time of year for me 😭 I thought Autumn was about enjoying seeing the season change, the beautiful colours of the leaves, being grateful for the last few sunny crisp days we get before the real cold comes, but now it’s all buy buy buy, millions of jumpers and ornaments and hashtag Autumnal Vibez 🤢

Thanks for ruining my fav time of year you bunch of absolute air heads!
Its also an excuse to go to homesense and buy candles for them 🤣

Reactions: 3
Its pretty obvious home sense use influencers as ads and send them gift cards to spend.
Even Primark do that too
Yep, last year they all had to declare it for the first time, even princess Zoe and her emotional support dog mark had to say they’d been sent vouchers.
Let’s see how many declare it this year.

Reactions: 5
Louise Pentland and Zoella get HomeSense gift cards, I once added up Louises pointless haul and it was £250.

They used to get them for Asda too. The one time of year they would go!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Freya Farrington needs to go to Pendle where the original witches used to live and frequent hundreds of yrs ago as she lives a few miles away but instead concentrates on bloody Homesense!!
She’s done TEN videos in the last month with Autumn in the title. Milking it much?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything is an advert with her because she relies on her videos for income. It's all quite pretentious and nothing seems genuine. Waltzing round Manchester all the time shopping for overpriced branded goods with her mate, Lydia...so materialistic it's sickening,
I think I was sucked in by the ‘just a normal girl/could be your friend’ image that Freya,Gemma and Elle portray. I liked that Freya was doing charity shop hauls and the house was not a grey velvet copy of others. Then the Desenio prints crept in and the sponsored posts increased but I still liked how honest she is. I even looked past the more ‘provocative’ than usual thumbnails...but this Autumnal overload has been too much.
I always say how much I like Freya as she comes across as an intelligent and articulate young lady...but really put off by the most recent videos as she seems to have upped the ‘ditsy’ giggling that many others are using to fake relatable content. Such a shame!

Oh and it is now officially Autumn so the posts can only get worse.

I think I was sucked in by the ‘just a normal girl/could be your friend’ image that Freya,Gemma and Elle portray. I liked that Freya was doing charity shop hauls and the house was not a grey velvet copy of others. Then the Desenio prints crept in and the sponsored posts increased but I still liked how honest she is. I even looked past the more ‘provocative’ than usual thumbnails...but this Autumnal overload has been too much.
I always say how much I like Freya as she comes across as an intelligent and articulate young lady...but really put off by the most recent videos as she seems to have upped the ‘ditsy’ giggling that many others are using to fake relatable content. Such a shame!

Oh and it is now officially Autumn so the posts can only get worse.
I like freya i admire her honesty and fact she goes to charity/cheaper shops.
However she makes no secret of all her freebies.
She even sat through a property presentation get a free lunch.
She seems nice enough. That new winking wax work intro is creepy.
Its safe to say nearly all the home sense hauls are ads.
I like home sense but cant afford to spend like an influencer.
Its not made me but more things and increase my average basket spend because i cant.

Courgettes are the work of the devil! Nah, not happening, never eating one. My argument is they taste of nothing.
I am noticing a few Americanisms creeping in with the influencers.
What is the obsession with getting wrapped up all cosy by 4pm...I still have half a days work to do, I can’t sit about sniffing my wax melts with a blanket draped artistically over me!
Courgettes are wrong on all levels. They look like a cucumber, have the texture of a potato but taste like neither of those things.... Just thrown in a ratouille to disguise their wrongness 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Courgettes are wrong on all levels. They look like a cucumber, have the texture of a potato but taste like neither of those things.... Just thrown in a ratouille to disguise their wrongness 👍
Courgetti is deception of the highest order...it’s like an Instababe when they remove their carefully conjured makeup. :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, it’ll be Winter soon...November 1st, the Gingerbread/Pine/Santa’s Sack smelling candles will return and the pictures of cosy blankets will be upon us...Joy!

If I hear another bloody influencer say Autumnal one more time I'm going to scream!

No one says it in real life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s annoying me is when they say auto-mo-nal

That.is.not.a.word

But they all seem to be saying it