Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Hannah quit her job. How much are they making doing YouTube and that Crispy tit or whatever it is called???

What is Baddaddy doing there all the time? Is he living there? It is all just so weird to me.

Reactions: 3
They are getting worse by the day. Val says they are not moving anytime soon and they don’t wanna tell Jessica that so they tell her they are moving. Why do are they so afraid to tell that girl no about anything. They all tip toe around her as if they are petrified of her. Which I really believe is the case. They cannot say no to anything and stuff Jessica eats and how fast she eats is just gross. They have taught that girl zero etiquette and zero manners. And they allow her to do that awful scream she does in stores in hospitals. All cause they can’t say no. They made a big joke about her spraying water in the house with hose instead of disciplining her. They laugh at her behaviors it’s pathetic. They are all getting rude and greedy.

People are catching on to their greedy ways and the constant asking for money.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am floored that Hannah quit her job to do youtube. Is she planning on doing nothing but film Jessica all day long for the rest of her life? I also find it very bizarre that so many people send them money all the time. It's almost as if Autistic Interpretations is a type of cult and the Crispies are the cult members.

Reactions: 4
They are getting worse by the day. Val says they are not moving anytime soon and they don’t wanna tell Jessica that so they tell her they are moving. Why do are they so afraid to tell that girl no about anything. They all tip toe around her as if they are petrified of her. Which I really believe is the case. They cannot say no to anything and stuff Jessica eats and how fast she eats is just gross. They have taught that girl zero etiquette and zero manners. And they allow her to do that awful scream she does in stores in hospitals. All cause they can’t say no. They made a big joke about her spraying water in the house with hose instead of disciplining her. They laugh at her behaviors it’s pathetic. They are all getting rude and greedy.

They have to keep the grift going so they can support the lifestyle. I get that Val can’t work and needs to stay home with Jessica. But at this point it just seems ridiculous that Hannah is now full time working with them. If she worked in a public school she had a lot of time off where she can help out but keep working. It’s almost as if Hannah can’t handle life so she has to codepend off of her mon.

They have to keep the grift going so they can support the lifestyle. I get that Val can’t work and needs to stay home with Jessica. But at this point it just seems ridiculous that Hannah is now full time working with them. If she worked in a public school she had a lot of time off where she can help out but keep working. It’s almost as if Hannah can’t handle life so she has to codepend off of her mon.
Val went through nursing school and became an RN and because of the way SHE raised Jessica making it all about her and giving and doing whatever Jess wants she had to quit because Adult daycares do not cater to one person only. They aren’t gonna cook Jessica a special meal cause all she wants is fried food. Val should’ve sent her lunch if that was an issue. Val is so money hungry now and Hannah quitting her job?! How pathetic!! Years of college to sit home and video your autistic sister. I’ve heard Val say before when she goes that Hannah will assume responsibility for Jess. Which is a big mistake. Let Hannah have a life with a family without the burden of Jessica. I’m sure Hannah has been put on the back burner her whole life cause Jess. It’s obvious from watching the videos. Madison got the hell out of there. Good for him. Living his life and doing what he wants. And idc what anyone says with the way Jess is spoiled unmannered greedy selfish she is a burden on people.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the video where they sort of explain Hannah’s new position with Autistic Interpretations. My take on it is Hannah has some mental health issues and can’t handle the real world so she is now going to stay home with mom and her special needs sister. It’s very strange. So much codependency and yes the son has his own life and career and seems to stay out of things.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the video where they sort of explain Hannah’s new position with Autistic Interpretations. My take on it is Hannah has some mental health issues and can’t handle the real world so she is now going to stay home with mom and her special needs sister. It’s very strange. So much codependency and yes the son has his own life and career and seems to stay out of things.
What mental health problems do you think she has? She actually seems kind of childish to me. I recall Marlowe being on medications for her mental health issues, too. Doesn't she live with her Grandma? I guess working with Jess doesn't pay very much.

Also, I think even Val was disgusted by how Jess eats in one video.

I was not impressed with their latest video explaining why Hannah quit her job to do youtube. I mean if she had to quit due to a medical condition, she needs to meet with Vocational Rehabilitation and try to find a job that's a better fit. Instead, she has just decided to take the easy way out. Also, I do not believe in a million years that running an instagram page and youtube channel took Val 12 hours a day 7 days a week.

I was not impressed with their latest video explaining why Hannah quit her job to do youtube. I mean if she had to quit due to a medical condition, she needs to meet with Vocational Rehabilitation and try to find a job that's a better fit. Instead, she has just decided to take the easy way out. Also, I do not believe in a million years that running an instagram page and youtube channel took Val 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
I know she briefly said Hannah has some medical issues but has been good since her surgery years ago. They are using that as an excuse as to why she quit her job. I mean how lazy. U quit to be home with your mother and sister all day and night to follow them around with a camera. I think it is absolutely ridiculous. Jessica was definitely disappointed with her only 3 packages last week I bet that’s why they didn’t go live and just stuck it in a random video.

Reactions: 4
So their latest video is about how Hannah’s dog ate a sock and ended up at the emergency vets. Apparently he does this frequently but never had to go to the vet because of it. You would think with all the adults in that house all the time they would have a system where he couldn’t access socks to eat. Also Val mentioned something slightly disturbing in the video. I won’t say here what she said but watch it and see if you pick up on it.

So their latest video is about how Hannah’s dog ate a sock and ended up at the emergency vets. Apparently he does this frequently but never had to go to the vet because of it. You would think with all the adults in that house all the time they would have a system where he couldn’t access socks to eat. Also Val mentioned something slightly disturbing in the video. I won’t say here what she said but watch it and see if you pick up on it.
Can you give us a hint? I tried watching the video to find what was disturbing and I just couldn't watch the whole thing. With Val's monotone voice, it was just so boring.

I don't think I picked up on it. What time in the video did she say it at?

I don’t know if this could be it but Val said she gave Jessica extra sleeping pills. Or maybe Daryl ate a dirty diaper. The dog has a history of eating socks and scrunchies and yet they still leave them around for him to get. How hard to put your dirty tit in a hamper.

Can you give us a hint? I tried watching the video to find what was disturbing and I just couldn't watch the whole thing. With Val's monotone voice, it was just so boring.
[/QUOTE
I’ll tell you. She gave Jessica extra sleeping pills. Is that because they had to rush Darryl to the vet hospital and she didn’t want Jessica waking up and realizing they weren’t there? Also, like I said, with all the adults in that house why can’t they figure out how to keep Darryl away from the socks. I mean Hannah has no job at this point and maybe when Marlowe is there they can figure out a system. If they put down the sauce once in a while they could work it out.
I don’t know if this could be it but Val said she gave Jessica extra sleeping pills. Or maybe Daryl ate a dirty diaper. The dog has a history of eating socks and scrunchies and yet they still leave them around for him to get. How hard to put your dirty tit in a hamper.
I’ll tell you. She gave Jessica extra sleeping pills. Is that because they had to rush Darryl to the vet hospital and she didn’t want Jessica waking up and realizing they weren’t there? Also, like I said, with all the adults in that house why can’t they figure out how to keep Darryl away from the socks. I mean Hannah has no job at this point and maybe when Marlowe is there they can figure out a system. If they put down the sauce once in a while they could work it out.

I had a feeling u were talking about the extra sleeping pills. And I bet you’re right gave them to her so they could take the dog to the vet without her waking up. And also so she wasn’t bothering Val all night stressing because the dog wasn’t home. We all see how she gets when the animals just have a day appointment at the vet and need to stay there a couple hours. But I can’t believe Val admitted on the internet she gave her extra sleeping pills.

I wonder how intense Jess's behaviors are when she is really upset? I don't think it has been shown on the camera. Has Val mentioned if she gets really physical?

The extra sleeping pills could be a prn (prescribed as needed) by her doctor. I had a prn sleeping pill in the past. My doctor prescribed it to only be used once or twice a month, if I was having extreme symptoms and my regular medicine wasn't working. I agree however, that if Val just gave Jessica extra sleeping pills on her own without a doctor's permission that is very dangerous. If they gave her too high of dose or the wrong combination, she could literally stop breathing in the night and die.

I can't believe Hannah quit her job. How much are they making doing YouTube and that Crispy tit or whatever it is called???

What is Baddaddy doing there all the time? Is he living there? It is all just so weird to me.
They are just scamming the system. Less income more free services !!

What I found disturbing was how they pointed blame to Jessica on the sock. Then said in front of her if it ends up being a nursing sock we know it’s Jessica’s . First of all Jessica is visually impaired so how is it her fault if a hair tie is on the floor or a sock ? With all them sitting around all day clean the darn house. Or maybe there to hungover from all the drinking parties. First of all they didn’t need two dogs plus Marlowe’s there causing more chaos. They can’t handle what’s on their plates as it is with Jessica’s temper tantrums. So tired of Val making excuses for her constantly. Jessica needs to be going to a school for Autism adults instead of staying home all day eating and counting cards. She has so much potential and they just make up excuses. With no money they are making send her to a private school for adults with Autism. Hannah just weird period. If you notice she screams like Jessica when she’s startled. And that fake grin of her makes me want to puke. I say take her and the sock eating and tell them to get their own place and for her to get a job. The videos her and Marlowe make are boring and so immature. Her staying home to help her mom with videos is just killing the fan base. Plus on the sock eating video she got so angry with Jessica about bitting her nail and throwing it on the floor. She called her gross!! It truly showed her true colors. Hannah and her unhealthy eating habits . I see now her and Val are trying to eat healthier. Even as much as I like Marlowe since she’s been with them she also is looking so unhealthy. Don’t these women date ? I can’t imagine the videos making so much money that they can pay Hannah also. Unless they are saying she’s Jessica caregiver when Marlowe isn’t around and the states footing the bill. Another thing I hate is when they put Jessica in a Carolina cart which is for people with physical disabilities. Jessica can push a cart with guidance and needs the exercise. It just really pisses me off that they take a cart away from someone who really needs it. It’s because Hannah is to lazy to help Jessica in a store. Every time they go out it’s about food !! I heard on one video Jessica requesting more pants because she gained so much wait in her butt and gut. This family started out sincere but got greedy and learned how to screw the system.

They keep telling her so she’ll ask for money from the viewers. Also to get her to cooperate on all these videos they bribe her with food, gifts from viewers and she’ll get a new house. Crispies need to send her some tops that are more fashionable because she’s always dressed like a frump. They can dress her in some more fashionable comfy clothes or leggings with a nice top.

What I noticed is they pointed blame onto Jessica for it happening. She was already so upset she was picking her face. Then to tape a video and say it right in front of her. No wonder they had to give her a sedative because Hannah was probably verbally attacking Jessica telling her it was her fault the dog got sick. First of all Hannah shouldn’t of got a dog because they already had two and didn’t need three. This was before Abbie died who they treated like she didn’t exist. They complain they need a bigger home well stop adding pets and Hannah needed to keep her own apartment. What’s with this family? Hannah moves back home , gets another dog and Marlow moves back with her grandmother and gets a dog. Aren’t these girls supposed to be taking their education getting jobs, getting there own homes instead moving back with their families. Your supposed to encourage them but their enabling them. Now you have a house full of unmotivated, unhealthy and people with no goals. Val is enabling them just like she does Jessica. Probably all her guilt from feeling she failed them as a mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can somebody point me in the direction of a video where Jessica is throwing a temper tantrum just because she can? I’ve been watching them for a few months now and I don’t recall seeing anything really bad 🤔

They are just scamming the system. Less income more free services !!

What I found disturbing was how they pointed blame to Jessica on the sock. Then said in front of her if it ends up being a nursing sock we know it’s Jessica’s . First of all Jessica is visually impaired so how is it her fault if a hair tie is on the floor or a sock ? With all them sitting around all day clean the darn house. Or maybe there to hungover from all the drinking parties. First of all they didn’t need two dogs plus Marlowe’s there causing more chaos. They can’t handle what’s on their plates as it is with Jessica’s temper tantrums. So tired of Val making excuses for her constantly. Jessica needs to be going to a school for Autism adults instead of staying home all day eating and counting cards. She has so much potential and they just make up excuses. With no money they are making send her to a private school for adults with Autism. Hannah just weird period. If you notice she screams like Jessica when she’s startled. And that fake grin of her makes me want to puke. I say take her and the sock eating and tell them to get their own place and for her to get a job. The videos her and Marlowe make are boring and so immature. Her staying home to help her mom with videos is just killing the fan base. Plus on the sock eating video she got so angry with Jessica about bitting her nail and throwing it on the floor. She called her gross!! It truly showed her true colors. Hannah and her unhealthy eating habits . I see now her and Val are trying to eat healthier. Even as much as I like Marlowe since she’s been with them she also is looking so unhealthy. Don’t these women date ? I can’t imagine the videos making so much money that they can pay Hannah also. Unless they are saying she’s Jessica caregiver when Marlowe isn’t around and the states footing the bill. Another thing I hate is when they put Jessica in a Carolina cart which is for people with physical disabilities. Jessica can push a cart with guidance and needs the exercise. It just really pisses me off that they take a cart away from someone who really needs it. It’s because Hannah is to lazy to help Jessica in a store. Every time they go out it’s about food !! I heard on one video Jessica requesting more pants because she gained so much wait in her butt and gut. This family started out sincere but got greedy and learned how to screw the system.

They keep telling her so she’ll ask for money from the viewers. Also to get her to cooperate on all these videos they bribe her with food, gifts from viewers and she’ll get a new house. Crispies need to send her some tops that are more fashionable because she’s always dressed like a frump. They can dress her in some more fashionable comfy clothes or leggings with a nice top.

What I noticed is they pointed blame onto Jessica for it happening. She was already so upset she was picking her face. Then to tape a video and say it right in front of her. No wonder they had to give her a sedative because Hannah was probably verbally attacking Jessica telling her it was her fault the dog got sick. First of all Hannah shouldn’t of got a dog because they already had two and didn’t need three. This was before Abbie died who they treated like she didn’t exist. They complain they need a bigger home well stop adding pets and Hannah needed to keep her own apartment. What’s with this family? Hannah moves back home , gets another dog and Marlow moves back with her grandmother and gets a dog. Aren’t these girls supposed to be taking their education getting jobs, getting there own homes instead moving back with their families. Your supposed to encourage them but their enabling them. Now you have a house full of unmotivated, unhealthy and people with no goals. Val is enabling them just like she does Jessica. Probably all her guilt from feeling she failed them as a mom.
When you put all of it in that perspective it does seem crazy. Hannah and Marlowe are almost 30 years old and they act like a couple of 14 year olds. It does seem ridiculous. Val whining all the time about the dogs and Jessica and looking like she gets no sleep but the way they handle things is crazy. Honestly it seems that no one in that house has any ambition whatsoever.

I wonder how intense Jess's behaviors are when she is really upset? I don't think it has been shown on the camera. Has Val mentioned if she gets really physical?
She’s mentioned in the past when she was in certain programs that the reason she got expelled for them was because she got physically violent with other clients.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.