Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a video yesterday where Jess called Val at 2 am to apply a bandaid to her leg because “she might pick”. Someone in the comments asked why can’t she be taught to put her own baindaids on, Val’s response, due to he cp there are places she’s unable to reach. Hey Val please share what part of Jessica’s leg can’t she reach, you should work on that, now that at the age of 35 she can say oink, moo, and cockadoodle do.
Wait…. She can reach to pick but NOT reach to place a Band aid?? 🤔
Who truly buys this tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After watching the hundredth food video just from this week, I was thinking how much longer can they let Jess eat the way that she does? She’s already 35 & obviously not in the best of health. You can tell that just from her skin coloring. I would imagine some time in the near future, she will be diagnosed with high cholesterol at the very least. How are they going to manage that with her? Cause Lord knows, they will never tell her no you can’t eat fried chicken nuggets 7 times this week and chocolate cake for desert. And damn if Val didn’t straight up lie when she said she doesn’t buy deserts. Only for a special occasion? I guess in their house, Monday, Wed, Fri & Sat are all special occasions. Oh, all the lies that spill from her tongue.

Reactions: 7
I watched a video yesterday where Jess called Val at 2 am to apply a bandaid to her leg because “she might pick”. Someone in the comments asked why can’t she be taught to put her own baindaids on, Val’s response, due to he cp there are places she’s unable to reach. Hey Val please share what part of Jessica’s leg can’t she reach, you should work on that, now that at the age of 35 she can say oink, moo, and cockadoodle do.
This literally makes no sense! If Jessica can reach it to pick it then how come she can’t reach it to put a bandaid on it! Val is so full of lies that they don’t even make sense any more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not here. This isn’t Autistic Interpretations! You won’t be deleted. All tattle is acccepted.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why, but it is so irritating when Hannah has to tap things with those huge nails. She thinks she’s so”cute” when she does it- she’s not! Also, stop scraping your teeth in the fork when you take a bite. Probably has huge crevices on her teeth from it. I thin Val’s sister works for the Little Debbie company.

Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!

Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!
Dalmationdog....she has an eating disorder and that's why the fork and teeth thing. Did anyone else catch the Marlow taking her to the concert?

Reactions: 4
Oh, Leo & Lora bought a house in Chattanooga & are gonna move in Dec. Wonder if they will have the fam in the business?

• Haha
  • Sick
So pitiful and ridiculous, how embarrassing to write something so dumb!

I think you should ask yourself some questions first. Is Jess being fed? Yes. Is Jess clean and tidy? Yes. Does Jess have someone with her 24/7? Yes. Is her environment clean? Yes Does she get regular medical care? Yes Is she locked in a room and isolated? No. Is she loved and cherished as a member of the family? Yes. Just because she’s spoiled and obnoxious to many here doesn’t mean that Adult Protective Services can or would do anything about it. Jess is in absolutely no danger and that is quite obvious. I don’t care for some of her caregivers either, and certainly don’t think she’s all that charming, but that’s not a reason to call authorities on them. I’m sure I’ll be excommunicated here, but so be it. 🤗
We see minutes on the edited videos and many of the things you claim aren’t evident, she is obviously exploited and that in itself is abusive and her not being given the opportunity to be healthy and happy and to her potential is neglect. Using her as a side show for financial gain is disability abuse. Is t even one thing enough???

Oh, Leo & Lora bought a house in Chattanooga & are gonna move in Dec. Wonder if they will have the fam in the business?
Was this announced?

Reactions: 5
Val, you all need to do a Giveback Thursday! Gather up coloring books,crayons markers, cards she has duplicates of,board games that are never played, all those Fidget things and go distribute them to shelters, toys for tots, donate them! But make a video of it! That would be so Awesome to see! Just in time for the Holidays! We all know your not greedy or a Scrooge! We'll be waiting sweetheart 😂
I keep posting the concept of giving or giving back and they delete my posts. Or hide them. They have no intention to give. It's all about "us."

• Angry
  • Sad
[/QUOTE
If she would have kept her in pyshical therapy, she'd be able to do a lot more stuff. I noticed yesterday on the hash brown casserole, she said she was getting tired from stirring and needed a break. WTF? What stirring? She pats the spoon

She already has high
After watching the hundredth food video just from this week, I was thinking how much longer can they let Jess eat the way that she does? She’s already 35 & obviously not in the best of health. You can tell that just from her skin coloring. I would imagine some time in the near future, she will be diagnosed with high cholesterol at the very least. How are they going to manage that with her? Cause Lord knows, they will never tell her no you can’t eat fried chicken nuggets 7 times this week and chocolate cake for desert. And damn if Val didn’t straight up lie when she said she doesn’t buy deserts. Only for a special occasion? I guess in their house, Monday, Wed, Fri & Sat are all special occasions. Oh, all the lies that spill from her tongue.
She already has high blood pressure. I remember from one video she did on getting out Jessica's prescriptions, she mentioned one for high blood pressure. She has to have high cholesterol from all the crap she eats. Probably all of them do!

We see minutes on the edited videos and many of the things you claim aren’t evident, she is obviously exploited and that in itself is abusive and her not being given the opportunity to be healthy and happy and to her potential is neglect. Using her as a side show for financial gain is disability abuse. Is t even one thing enough???

I get what you’re saying, but all the things I said ARE evident. Do I think she’s being exploited? Oh yes. Do I think that she actually has a clue when they ask if she wants to make a video? No, other than that she’s been told more videos equals more money for Disney trips. Other than a few truths by Val in some of her older videos about how it really is to have a disabled child, there is no redeeming value to their videos. I think Val started with good intentions, but it changed into something else entirely. Jessica is loved and well taken care of and I think that Adult Protection Services couldn’t do much, or would even bother about any speculation about motives for their videos, or anything else about what this bunch does. Just sayin’

I get what you’re saying, but all the things I said ARE evident. Do I think she’s being exploited? Oh yes. Do I think that she actually has a clue when they ask if she wants to make a video? No, other than that she’s been told more videos equals more money for Disney trips. Other than a few truths by Val in some of her older videos about how it really is to have a disabled child, there is no redeeming value to their videos. I think Val started with good intentions, but it changed into something else entirely. Jessica is loved and well taken care of and I think that Adult Protection Services couldn’t do much, or would even bother about any speculation about motives for their videos, or anything else about what this bunch does. Just sayin’
As a mother of a psychologist who lives and works in America, and who works with adults with varying degrees of mental health and their families,yes,their is procedures that APS could ask Val and family to adhere to. Just because Jessica is clean,fed,and watered doesnt mean her emotional and mental health hasnt and isnt being neglected for her familys gain. Abuse is a whole host of varying degrees.im a retired social worker who spent all my life working with adults with learning difficulties and mental health issues.

Reactions: 10
Wow val posted a video about feeling so much pride because at 35 Jessica knows all her farm animals and the sounds they make. This should have been learned at 2 years old NOT 35!

• Haha
  • Sad
Is this Allyson Bruce in all the messages Val’s sister? She has been getting involved in every single debate on every issue. She claims the schlapping does not hurt and people are questioning how does she know but won’t admit. She needs to give it a rest she sounds like Val in all the messages

• Haha
As a mother of a psychologist who lives and works in America, and who works with adults with varying degrees of mental health and their families,yes,their is procedures that APS could ask Val and family to adhere to. Just because Jessica is clean,fed,and watered doesnt mean her emotional and mental health hasnt and isnt being neglected for her familys gain. Abuse is a whole host of varying degrees.im a retired social worker who spent all my life working with adults with learning difficulties and mental health issues.
They cater to her every whim. I don’t think she’s emotionally abused, just spoiled so badly that it makes her distasteful to us, even though we know none of this is her fault. Otherwise, she’s as happy as a pig in a wallow. Oh well, everyone has an opinion. I respect yours too. 🤗

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the live stream, val already had to bribe her into acting right! I asked twice already if Leo and Lora are coming for Thanksgiving. No comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the reel of Jess eating with nonnie and grandad. It is so gross and disgusting I don’t think I want to eat again for a month. She puts all of her fingers in her mouth when eating and eating a cookie her eyes and face was like a drug addict feeding their addiction

Last edited:
  • Sick

If they were to do surprise visits and do blood testing to check med and substance levels that would be cause for removal, she often looks highly drugged. Even slight exploitation of elderly or disabled is cause for action, if doesn’t have to be starving a person, etc

Agree

If they were to do surprise visits and do blood testing to check med and substance levels that would be cause for removal, she often looks highly drugged. Even slight exploitation of elderly or disabled is cause for action, if doesn’t have to be starving a person, etc

Agree
Thanks LotsTo Say284.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.