Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallFly

VIP Member
So...I am new to this Autistic Interpretations channel...raising an IDD " non verbal" autistic young adult myself along with 2 other older teens...I have serious issues with what I see going on in this... " family".

First of all why if they are divorced why is the father always there? And do any of these people have jobs??

Considering the mother claims to be an RN now not working and at home 24/7 along with 2 adult children why is the house such a pigsty?

It's clear Hannah the sister...is desperate for attention this kid needs to grow up, get a job and move out. All she seems to do is laugh at Jessica, instigate, whisper to her mother so Jess can't hear her..

The mother clearly pushes all the right buttons to get Jessica to preform. The fact at 35 Jessica who clearly does have many issues acts so feral, looks to unkempt and eats like an animal is pathetic....and due to lazy parenting.

Val...claims Jess had been denied food in grade 9 and has trauma and " severe" anxiety? Well her food obsession is just that an obsession that Val clearly feeds into... No teaching, no establishing healthy rules, explanations or addressing this issue for decades.

Cramming food into her mouth, enormous bites, rubbing her food on her nose, touching everything with her dirty fingers, shovelling it in while asking " is this all? " " what are we eating for dinner later"? Its... Beyond sad.

Autism doesn't mean it's okay to be feral, wild, undisciplined and have zero manners.

That's just lazy parenting, not to mention a serious choking hazzard....and it just feeds into the obsession.

Jessica is lazy, treats Marlow like a servant and is permitted to do so. Jessica tells tall tales and Vale defends her claiming she can't tell the difference between reality and a dream!? So...TEACH her. Jessica makes up lies all day long making excuses for everything it's manipulating ....

She doesn't want to go to " Chillies" and announces " well I'm worried because they have no drive through " over and over she makes up stuff continuously to get her way... This is 36 years of practice.

So...how does anyone believe anything she says? What if she " dreams" Marlow hit her? Or Zoey bit her etc... Again this is lazy patenting ...and dangerous.

The whole...Jess is studying to be a nurse, buying a house, getting a car.... Sickens me I would never lie to my child like that....guess we see where the lying comes from.

The face slapping, the talking in third person.... TEACH her proper ways to show affection, a hug maybe? Val loves to say how independent Jess is, remind everyone Jess makes her own choices...yet encourages her " your Bessy" baby talk 100 times a day repeating the same questions over and over obsessively for years.... The same with obsessing over losing a family member or friend from 10-20 years ago! Making up stories about a teacher from 15 years ago....
He!p her to overcome these obsessions! It's called parenting! Feeding into it doesn't help her!

Jessica texting and calling people all hours of the night?? Asking about pizza in the freezer? Food? What's for dinner on Wednesday?? How is this not addressed? Teach her manners! Teach her it's not okay to wake up everyone to talk about food! Obsessing over her next meal....and for the love of God...feed her some fruit and vegitables!
Lazy parenting...100%
With no one working how do these autistic parents afford to eat out 4,5,6 times a week?!

Jessica is the product of her environment... She's rude, feral has zero manners , spoiled and it's sickening to watch all those unemployed people in their pajamas all day using this woman as their meal ticket.

Sorry for the long post.....I'm just shocked by these autistic " parents"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
How is Jessica being “independent” at getting her own breakfast if they literally tell her everything to do and help her with some of it? Seven sausage balls….seven?! That’s way too many to eat in one sitting. And how disgusting that when Jessica got down to the last one she really grabbed it and then put it back and started touching every last one to find the biggest one to put on her plate. This behavior bothers me so bad! And you could tell marlow was horrified and disgusted to see her do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Cheryl1451

Val, you all need to do a Giveback Thursday! Gather up coloring books,crayons markers, cards she has duplicates of,board games that are never played, all those Fidget things and go distribute them to shelters, toys for tots, donate them! But make a video of it! That would be so Awesome to see! Just in time for the Holidays! We all know your not greedy or a Scrooge! We'll be waiting sweetheart 😂

• Haha

FairlyCertain

Am I reading it’ll much into the last comment?
No, you’re not. I thought the same thing.

Bwahahaha 🤣🤣 I wonder if this will get edited out of the live. Jessica asks why she didn’t get very much today. Val says because it’s the season of giving, remember we talked about that, giving to those who don’t have very much. J wrinkles up her nose and says “no, we don’t usually do it that way”. Bwahahaha. Sorry, but that struck me as hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Booboo01!

She was very upset when she stood up and said to her mother why are my followers sending me a bunch of stuff. Val says because it is the season for giving to others who don’t have as much Jess then replys no that’s not how we do it every year and she couldn’t stop saying she is not getting much stuff every week and then demands her money and Val rushes her off to her room before anymore embarrassing things came out of her mouth!

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Booboo01!

It’s me I’m Stacy Patkus Spurr

The video pissed me off so bad I had

Lol I’m surprised you guys didn’t catch it cause I have said all this on here

Last edited:
  • Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
There is no way Jessica is blind...period. Vision impaired yes...but this girl can see crumbs on the table 2 feet in from of her, see perfectly well enough to walk around in the house, the yard unassisted no cane? Really? Her eyes focus on what she WANTS to look at... FOOD and cards....the only reason she consistently asks... " what is it? " is for the interaction ...her response has always the same... " yup, you're right! " it's part of her mimicking script...
Like ... " she don't neeeeeeeeed it! " " did you buy your Bessy a dog? " etc... All mimicked memorized conversations...She even instructs others on what their response MUST be ...the tone..etc.. All obsessive behaviours. That's not " severe anxiety" as Val claims...when our child started to repeat herself like that... Our response was NOT to feed into it, make it a game... It was to TEACH her... " we've already discussed this " " let's talk about something else" having the same conversations 10 times a day for years is insanity. But then again allowing Jessica to pretend she's " studying" to be a nurse and that she's going to be independent and move out...all delusions being fed to her...it's cruel.

Jess...repeats and mimics that's all. She doesn't poses the thought patterns of capability to talk about her feelings...because her feelings are only based on repitition, change and mimicking.... Change her food, her script, take away her chocolate cake....Change the same conversations she has 10 times a day every day...say.. " zoey doesn't neeeeeeed it" in a different tone and Jess...will tell you it's not right ....everyone must follow Jesse's way of thinking .....her obsessions with death, illness.... Abby, coach, moving out, nursing/studying....all nonsense she's fed...and permitted to obsess about day in day out...absolutely not healthy ...There is a manic element to Jessica that is not from autism but other other mental illness which I'm doubtful she's being treated for.

I notice Val never really says what meds or treatments Jessica is on. Jessica is severely mentally disturbed blaming autism is disgraceful ....that is not autism.

As for Jessica usually using utensils ...more lies. She manhandles all her food...wolf's it down like an animal while obsessing over how many are left? How many bags are left... More more more....She obsesses and hoardes.... She's feral, rude, and behaves that way because of lazy parenting and a mother who obviously has serious mental issues herself... Seems the lot of them are mentally manipulative and abusive.

At 35...and being under the care of mentally unstable Val, hypochondriac Hannah, bad daddy whose suppose to be divorced living at his own home who clearly doesnt...but does indeed live with Val... ( more lies clearly some tax benefit for Val. here taking advantage of the system as a single parent of an autistic child) we see you Val.
Jessica has zero chance to progress under the supervision of this sick sick household.

Clearly the face slaps that are being commented on....and the make our sessions Val doesn't stop are getting too her.
There's absolute no reason they can't teach Jess it's not acceptable to slap, squeel, rub people's faces, give them big long loud wet kisses....
They can teach her to be affectionate in other ways, hugs etc... It's laziness and fear of Jessica's anger. This family disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

rbooth61

VIP Member
I did report the one video for violence on Instagram. The slapping just sends such a poor message that’s it’s ok . Considering many followers have their own mental health issues they could mimic thinking it’s acceptable behavior. So just maybe Val pulling away in the ornament vlogmas was Instagram telling her to tone down the encouragement of face slaps. I would love to think reporting could impact Val encouraging this because it’s just needs to stop. So I encourage everyone to report all slapping videos on all her platforms to see if we can put a stop to her saying violence is ok.

Attachments

WallFly

VIP Member
Compare AI to any other autism page/channel and it’s obvious that AI is not educational any more, if it ever was. I don’t know WHAT it is. 🤷‍♂️
Being a parent of a nonverbal autistic child...adult now, along with 2 other grown children I have been very active in educating mysrlf, my family with autism ....as any parent/caregiver knows...upon diagnosis it's a life changing time...for everyone.

We've all had moments of fear, frustration ...not knowing how to navigate from one thing to the next.... It's a learning experience for everyone .... But you do it...you find acway, you find support, meds, doctors, therapy ....take GOOD advice, try and try again....

Val.... Teaches NOTHING. Jess's primary diagnosis is absolutely not autism. There is severe IDD, along with schizophrenia behaviours and of course ADD, some OCD...and she's not blind...she is visually impaired but she can see...the fact Val insists she's blind and autistic is merely her vision ...and it sells on the internet...which makes her cash.

I have to have faith real families coping and living with true autism see through this utter " dirty garbage" to quote Jessica herself.

Most of the commenters I see are not from autistic families...just lookie loo's desperate for friendships and attention...desperate to be part of something.

I sit, I cry, I attend classes, I pray.... With REAL autistic families who on their worst day would never behave like Val.

I'm new to this channel someone from another group mentioned it and I was mortified to say the lease.

I feel sorry for Jessica ...she is a product of the environment she's been forced to live in for 35 years by a mentally unstable woman. Val...needs serious mental help before she really snaps.

That bitch needs Jesus....not Disney.

• Heart

pastamama2

Yes, the boats were very nice. However, here I go......
Val: As boat went by, Val asked Jess, "Do you want to clap for it?" Yes, Jess clapped like a seal
Hannah: She does her usual overacting like she really cares about her sister. NOT ! She's exploiting Jess as usual. Hannah says her usual "What the heck?" "Aren't you so excited?" At the end Hannah says "Thanks for watching" and claps like a seal....hoping Jess will do it....so she can look like a fool.
EXPLOITATION at its finest. Val and Hannah are users, abusers, and phony.
I think it's fair to say (in my opinion)....Hannah doesn't give a sh!! about her sister.

• Sick

grammacloud

VIP Member
I saw a viewer comment that Jessica has 4 great caregivers. Really? She isn’t on life support, she doesn’t require a feeding tube, she doesn’t need to be lifted in and out of bed. She doesn’t need to be watched every single second or have a tube suctioned out. They are all just exploiting her. Val has reached the point where she is tired of the life she created with Jessica, and it’s showing on her facial expressions and her temperament. Too bad Val, you made your bed, now lay in it.

• Heart

winnie woo

VIP Member
Val seems thoroughly disturbed about the comments on the pats, she obviously can’t take the heat of the negative comments, once again in todays video shes explaining the slaps as pats of love to condone the violence. Guess she can’t handle the truth that not everybody finds it endearing, or cute.

• Sad

WallFly

VIP Member
I'm no doctor...but there is a definite schizoaffective disorder present in Jessica, along with severe OCD, and obsessive compulsive disorders...to name a few.
Val USES the word autistic because it's a big umbrella and she can hide Jess under that umbrella...and let's face it...no one wants to watch a 35 yr old woman in her pjs, with bedhead obsessing over food 24/7 and sniffing her dirty fingers inbetween face slapping, screaming and hunched over cramming food in her mouth with her hands.

This is not autism.

Val...tries to make Jessica's behaviours " cute" but seeing how Jess is feral, unruley, nasty, lazy, respects no boundaries with others and must know how much food she's getting and it better be enough!! We see what Jessica is... That's not autism that's disrespect period. She's lazy and God forbid someone tell her no...or someone gets more chicken tenders than her! We saw the real Jess...complaining about not getting enough presents ...Val whisking her off to bed.

Manipulators the whole greedy family, all about living in their pajamas, eating out constantly and making bank exploiting their mentally disturbed daughter trying to pass her off autistic in order to make money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

WallFly

VIP Member
Just painful to watch. Listening to Jessica squeel... " Zoey doesn't neeeeeed it! " makes me want to find a vein.
The face slapping... " ouuuuuuuch!! " repeatedly....asking about why Abbie died....AGAIN!

Why they entertain Jessica's consistent OBSESSING about Death, dead dogs, dead family members, putting the dog down.... Teacher from grade 9 dying of pneumonia ....it's constant obsessing over death and food... How many servings are left!? How many are there??? Is there more!?!? While shovelling in food...taking with her mouth full asking what's for dinner!?

This is sick.... Absolutely zero parenting in this woman's life. Why is Jess permitted to call people in the middle of the night?!

Again..I have an autistic older child..who I teach how to deal, cope and handle obsessive behaviours how to be polite,what is appropriate and what is not...BOUNDERIES respecting others..... Jessica is feral, extremely rude and greedy... Like mother like daughter.

• Sick

winnie woo

VIP Member
I could only tolerate 5 min of the cocktail video. Was watching Christmas wrapping videos from last year. Jessica is not only food greedy, she’s also Christmas gift greedy. How many are for me? How many more am I getting? Do you have more ordered for me? Are my followers gonna send me a bunch? Jess is greedy about everything not just food! Val can’t blame the school for that.

• Heart
  • Angry

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
It was very evident that Val didn’t like either the (hard!) slap or the kisses, even though she tried not to show it. She looked annoyed and actually recoiled at one point. That was a hard slap and you could tell it hurt - pity she didn’t nip that in the bud years ago.
Oh my.....tell Jessica NO?!? That would never happen!!!!!
But she can tell others NO when it comes to doing chores! Brat.

I'm still fuming over the live & Jessica being mad about "not getting much stuff"! Fake ass Val saying it's the season of giving to others who don't have much. Jess's response it "yeah, but we don't usually do it that way"! It's classic!!! It's the truth Jessica!
Jess is so mad about not getting more stuff she goes to her room. UNBELIEVABLE!
This is why these lives are so important, they show the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!
So fricking sad!!!!

grammacloud

VIP Member
This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread

winnie woo

VIP Member
Jess knows what stop means, we’ve heard it when she picks her skin and her nose! She sometimes responds “Sorry”! Val could easily stop this violence she calls affection. I don’t buy it, the word ouch says it all.if Just how much lub and affection does Val need in a 5 min video. In my experience autistic people have a hard time showing affection! In previous videos Val has said it’s how she communicates, yup it’s how she’s always communicated with teachers, paid caregivers, bus drivers, fellow students, doctors, dentists, the communication has always been violence and or threats. I wonder if Jess will make an appearance at the barf bag marathon. I hope she does and slaps them all silly.

• Haha
  • Sad

grammacloud

VIP Member
There is no way I would allow 500 decks of cards in my house. The way she is constantly smelling them and touching them with dirty hands, they are big time germ bombs. Greedy and disgusting. She should be allowed 25 decks and no more. The amount of dressers and cabinets she has for cards ,cds and clothes is ridiculous. If she has three dressers for clothes why do we see the same 5 outfits. Go through the dressers and clean them out, donate to goodwill. It’s overwhelming to have that much crap in one room. They are just feeding into her hoarding compulsion. She is always bumping into all the stuff in her room, what a mess.

YellowChimpanzee

Val and Jessica's relationship and behavior seem more like a couple than a mother and daughter. Also, I absolutely hate that doggy song that they sing.

• Sick