Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can I report them to APS? They are all crazy but Jess is so off. I need to know the town and state. Time for the big guns to intervene. Val is nuts and is not a fit mother. So let's get the ball rolling and yes I will be the bad guy.

Reactions: 9
And of course she went from doctor to doctor to finally get an Autism diagnosis. I still don't buy it. Mental illness yes and more than one. Jessica is severely mentally ill and they refuse to see it. And her memory is getting extremely bad lately too. I have watched for less than a year and after a couple months I just watched for the train wreck. I have known several mentally ill people when I helped in my friends group home and they were not Autistic and she fits the bill of the violent ones. Can turn on a dime!

Just watched the ice cream one and oh lordy is all I can say. Let's feed Jess the ice cream and at the end they turned off the camera but not before showing Jess with chocolate ice cream all over her face...she can't even get it into her mouth. That is bad parenting as she could have been taught to eat like a human and not an animal......no excuse for that!
I questioned the autism diagnosis not long after I started watching them. It’s obvious that Jess has a mental disability but I just wonder if Val diagnosed that herself? Then she went searching for a doctor that would finally agree with her. And gah, they always have to throw in the word severe when they talk about her anxiety.

• Sad
I questioned the autism diagnosis not long after I started watching them. It’s obvious that Jess has a mental disability but I just wonder if Val diagnosed that herself? Then she went searching for a doctor that would finally agree with her. And gah, they always have to throw in the word severe when they talk about her anxiety.
And CP but no one can see it except her. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Of course they are gone. She is a hypochondriac and if it's not one thing she will make up something else...🤮
Diagnosed by Val!!

This is Val. Perfectly explained
Exactly

I really could have gone the rest of my life without watching or listening to the 2 of them try that ice cream they both are gross! That net worth is only YouTube I’m kind of curious how much they make on the others
it Was nonsense

And of course she went from doctor to doctor to finally get an Autism diagnosis. I still don't buy it. Mental illness yes and more than one. Jessica is severely mentally ill and they refuse to see it. And her memory is getting extremely bad lately too. I have watched for less than a year and after a couple months I just watched for the train wreck. I have known several mentally ill people when I helped in my friends group home and they were not Autistic and she fits the bill of the violent ones. Can turn on a dime!

Just watched the ice cream one and oh lordy is all I can say. Let's feed Jess the ice cream and at the end they turned off the camera but not before showing Jess with chocolate ice cream all over her face...she can't even get it into her mouth. That is bad parenting as she could have been taught to eat like a human and not an animal......no excuse for that!
I think that Val wanted a certain diagnosis and shopped till she found anyone who would go along or at least mention that possibility and off she went on her crusade! But I do think she probably refused to let anyone say or get for mental issues, which is so sad and again shows how selfish and greedy she is

And CP but no one can see it except her. 🙄
It is another thing she brings up when anyone questions Jess not doing certain things. Imagine if Val was a supportive and positive influence and focused on what Jess CAN do and had taught her all her life instead of waiting till she was 35 AND putting her on camera like a trained seal, exploiting her 😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really could have gone the rest of my life without watching or listening to the 2 of them try that ice cream they both are gross! That net worth is only YouTube I’m kind of curious how much they make on the others
Anyone know how much they get for each badge bought on IG?

Reactions: 3
Okay, I know I'm kind of late but I just watched the frozen pizza video. And they have to be trolling us! How on earth could anyone think that baking a frozen pizza would make good content for a video? I bet Campbell wakes up every morning and questions his decision to let them move in. I wouldn't be surprised if Val guilted him into letting them move in. I can just picture her saying, "But we'll be homeless. Do you want your daughters to be living out on the street?"

Why is this vid edited every 2 seconds? It cuts every 2-3 seconds. Is that what they spend their days doing & call it editing?? Weird

She seems to like to look at herself ALOT!

You were right whoever said that....I think Hanna creamed her jeans eating the hasbrown casserole 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Okay, I know I'm kind of late but I just watched the frozen pizza video. And they have to be trolling us! How on earth could anyone think that baking a frozen pizza would make good content for a video? I bet Campbell wakes up every morning and questions his decision to let them move in. I wouldn't be surprised if Val guilted him into letting them move in. I can just picture her saying, "But we'll be homeless. Do you want your daughters to be living out on the street?"
Yes she definitely has some hold over him

Why is this vid edited every 2 seconds? It cuts every 2-3 seconds. Is that what they spend their days doing & call it editing?? Weird

You were right whoever said that....I think Hanna creamed her jeans eating the hasbrown casserole 🤮
The editing I think is to get rid of things said and done that aren’t acceptable - should that tell them A LOT to see it’s every 2 seconds??????

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why, but it is so irritating when Hannah has to tap things with those huge nails. She thinks she’s so”cute” when she does it- she’s not! Also, stop scraping your teeth in the fork when you take a bite. Probably has huge crevices on her teeth from it. I thin Val’s sister works for the Little Debbie company.

This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread
Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!

This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread
Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you ever wonder what started Jessica on the schlapping? There has to be something in the past that triggered slapping from patting. Children learn what they are shown. Maybe Madison used to slap her, or Hannah. It too much, the casserole video, Val repeatedly, said patting when Jessica said slapping.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am pretty sure they are having her only say patting and not schlapping because so many people were against the slapping. If they don’t read this I have a strong feeling Val’s sister Allyson or Campbell reads it!

• Sad
Do you ever wonder what started Jessica on the schlapping? There has to be something in the past that triggered slapping from patting. Children learn what they are shown. Maybe Madison used to slap her, or Hannah. It too much, the casserole video, Val repeatedly, said patting when Jessica said slapping.
I noticed on recent video how Val tried to redirect Jessica to call it patting vs schlapping . Well no matter how many times Val said it to Jessica she ignored her as well as didn’t change to light pats. Well why didn’t she just remove her hands from her face and say no ! Say from now on it’s light pats not hard slapping. I wouldn’t be surprised Val doesn’t have permanent hearing loss. I think if Jessica couldn’t feel or hear the intensity of the sting she’s causing to Val’s face she wouldn’t be interested. She doesn’t want to do gentle so called love pats because Jessica loves anything that’s dark and creepy. Like her infatuation with death and sickness. .

She says Hannah’s been doing her laundry since she was little but I remember a video Val talked about how they did not do chores when growing up. And til this day because of it Hannah & Madison have sensory issues with getting their hands dirty or wet . Doesn’t she think people don’t catch her in her lies ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think too it’s from a behavior that Jess has seen or experienced and now it’s acceptable to all of them - it makes the claims Val has said about being in an abusive relationship less believable - unless she was the abuser and thinks it’s acceptable????

I noticed on recent video how Val tried to redirect Jessica to call it patting vs schlapping . Well no matter how many times Val said it to Jessica she ignored her as well as didn’t change to light pats. Well why didn’t she just remove her hands from her face and say no ! Say from now on it’s light pats not hard slapping. I wouldn’t be surprised Val doesn’t have permanent hearing loss. I think if Jessica couldn’t feel or hear the intensity of the sting she’s causing to Val’s face she wouldn’t be interested. She doesn’t want to do gentle so called love pats because Jessica loves anything that’s dark and creepy. Like her infatuation with death and sickness. .

She says Hannah’s been doing her laundry since she was little but I remember a video Val talked about how they did not do chores when growing up. And til this day because of it Hannah & Madison have sensory issues with getting their hands dirty or wet . Doesn’t she think people don’t catch her in her lies ?
Another ailment created by Val as an excuse!

Reactions: 4
How many damn years does it take to learn to do laundry!

Shut up Val. Jess is lazy just like the rest of you.

I watched a video yesterday where Jess called Val at 2 am to apply a bandaid to her leg because “she might pick”. Someone in the comments asked why can’t she be taught to put her own baindaids on, Val’s response, due to he cp there are places she’s unable to reach. Hey Val please share what part of Jessica’s leg can’t she reach, you should work on that, now that at the age of 35 she can say oink, moo, and cockadoodle do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s interesting that in recent videos Val has mentioned washing hands in cooking videos, patting rather than slapping, has also put an arm round both Hannah and Jessica and actually hugged and kissed Jess. This isn’t the norm so she’s obviously picking up on various comments made concerning these things. Maybe that’s a positive? Unless, of course, it’s only for the camera. 🤷‍♀️

How can I report them to APS? They are all crazy but Jess is so off. I need to know the town and state. Time for the big guns to intervene. Val is nuts and is not a fit mother. So let's get the ball rolling and yes I will be the bad guy.
I think you should ask yourself some questions first. Is Jess being fed? Yes. Is Jess clean and tidy? Yes. Does Jess have someone with her 24/7? Yes. Is her environment clean? Yes Does she get regular medical care? Yes Is she locked in a room and isolated? No. Is she loved and cherished as a member of the family? Yes. Just because she’s spoiled and obnoxious to many here doesn’t mean that Adult Protective Services can or would do anything about it. Jess is in absolutely no danger and that is quite obvious. I don’t care for some of her caregivers either, and certainly don’t think she’s all that charming, but that’s not a reason to call authorities on them. I’m sure I’ll be excommunicated here, but so be it. 🤗

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.