Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things.. Val and her laundry video seems like everyone in that house does their own laundry so she does hers and Jess's basically. I worked full time, had a husband and 2 sons, did everyone's laundry, cleaned the house, made lunches for the kids for school and cooked and cleaned up dinner every night. No help! Sure I was tired but I didn't witch about it. You get into a routine and I would loved to have rested in my room half the day like she does! And she knows Jess will never do laundry on her own because she is so used to being waited on so it's a moot point.
Secondly that brittle video was another uncomfortable kissing and bitching at Hannah fiasco....and she no more made that dessert than I did! Stop lying to her lazy ass. She was just there to get the biggest pieces and I bet had they sat her down in front of that whole dessert she would have finished it off! I still am not buying Autism for her diagnosis....more like several mental illnesses with a touch of Prader Willi and just being a total selfish brat! Done with rant....😵💫

I am so sick of all of Vals singing....you are not good!!!
I thought the same thing! How many times are you going to announce the food videos are Jessica's idea!? Wtf...she's not there to make cooking bideos, she's there to do eating bideos!! You can't be that dumb! Nothing else to post about because they have no life??

Just stick the bowl in her face Hanna! Jessica finally pushed her chair back after she about gets hit in the face with a glass bowl! Hanna, you're so rude!

Vals singing drives me insane! She wants to act fun but she's so not good at being "fun".

Yes the Lora and Leo videos are nasty! It’s like a train wreck you have to watch but then you want to get run over by the train. Yes good god she is in shape but she is so fugly. I never comment on a woman’s appearance however that is all she wants people to judge! Her nose is so damn big she has nothing up on top reminds me of a teenage boy! She constantly sticks out her tongue. She is just so ugly and gross! Let’s just say I won’t be leaving my husband anytime soon lol! Madison could do way better if he got out of that crap and went back to doctor.
Some of us are too grossed out by the descriptions here to venture "down that rabbit hole"!
I can't...I just can't!!🤮 I just don't care enough!🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WTH...Jess creates a casserole my ass. She was prompted the whole time and if you watch it she THINKS it will be her casserole! And that means just hers an no one else can eat it. These people are so desperate for content it is ridiculous...stupid noises, slapping and Jess can't think worth tit anymore. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm all the time!
Don’t you mean “casserow”….another word Jessica cannot pronounce correctly and they never correct her. Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.