Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autistic Interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips. New thread

This is the first thread for Autistic Interpretations #6 the Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Hope you all found this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Autistic Interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips. New thread

This is the first thread for Autistic Interpretations #6 the Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Hope you all found this.
Thanks grammacloud.

Reactions: 6

I believe this is Mama Jo’s obit. I’m so surprised there wasn’t anything honoring her or a better mention from anyone at AI. Or processing grief from Jessica?

Reactions: 4
Just got done watching a video from a year or so ago titled "Sometimes morning moods don't match".
And it shows how Val who always acts like sunshine and light with Jess has no interest in her at all! I imagine that there is so many time like this that do not get shown to the good ones!! They were all poor Val and you have the patience of a saint. Well bull tit to that!!! Jess is a pain so admit that you are not this understanding mother and the fur probably flies!! Put her in a home, get a REAL job that is not sponging off innocent, gullible folks and get your lazy ass daughter Hannah to do the same. You will all have a rude awakening but deal with it. Grifters!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just got done watching a video from a year or so ago titled "Sometimes morning moods don't match".
And it shows how Val who always acts like sunshine and light with Jess has no interest in her at all! I imagine that there is so many time like this that do not get shown to the good ones!! They were all poor Val and you have the patience of a saint. Well bull tit to that!!! Jess is a pain so admit that you are not this understanding mother and the fur probably flies!! Put her in a home, get a REAL job that is not sponging off innocent, gullible folks and get your lazy ass daughter Hannah to do the same. You will all have a rude awakening but deal with it. Grifters!!!!!
I have noticed some other videos that Val has no patience, and can barely control her irritation with Jessica. Of course, the crispies all praise her to the high heavens that she is so great with Jessica. This is probably why Val takes so many trips away from Jessica, she is getting older and patience wears thin as you age.

Reactions: 8
I have noticed some other videos that Val has no patience, and can barely control her irritation with Jessica. Of course, the crispies all praise her to the high heavens that she is so great with Jessica. This is probably why Val takes so many trips away from Jessica, she is getting older and patience wears thin as you age.
They need to take a stand and put Jess in her place. She runs the family right now but are they so weak that they can't put their foot down? If she was my kid that phone would be taken away at bedtime. The so called calls would be limited especially to Lori and Keeley. They seem to be her obsession and living with Keeley who has a husband is absurd! Jess wants to take care of her!!!! And when that Lori was to their house the touching, holding hands and kisses were way inappropriate for someone like Jess who if normal probably would be gay! Sorry but it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I believe this is Mama Jo’s obit. I’m so surprised there wasn’t anything honoring her or a better mention from anyone at AI. Or processing grief from Jessica?
It’s is definitely odd because apparently something went down between them for all the videos of her to be removed a while back. But they did say that they attended her services. But Jessica showed no grief at all over her passing. Considering how close Marlowe is with this family and the time Jessica stayed at Mama Jo’s it’s all so odd. But sadly they never posted a tribute to this beautiful lady. But I think the family of Mama Jo’s didn’t want her name associated with the Brooks family on the internet. Which we all can clearly relate to that .

• Sad
They need to take a stand and put Jess in her place. She runs the family right now but are they so weak that they can't put their foot down? If she was my kid that phone would be taken away at bedtime. The so called calls would be limited especially to Lori and Keeley. They seem to be her obsession and living with Keeley who has a husband is absurd! Jess wants to take care of her!!!! And when that Lori was to their house the touching, holding hands and kisses were way inappropriate for someone like Jess who if normal probably would be gay! Sorry but it's true.
I don’t think Jessica has had very much interaction with boyfriends and girlfriends. Her closest example would be Madison, and his dating life was probably away from home at school. Hannah doesn’t date and her parents were divorced and they sleep in different rooms. It’s creepy to think that Jessica’s only experience with closeness, is sleeping with her mother. She doesn’t understand about sex. She probably thinks everyone is just friends.

• Sick
I don’t think Jessica has had very much interaction with boyfriends and girlfriends. Her closest example would be Madison, and his dating life was probably away from home at school. Hannah doesn’t date and her parents were divorced and they sleep in different rooms. It’s creepy to think that Jessica’s only experience with closeness, is sleeping with her mother. She doesn’t understand about sex. She probably thinks everyone is just friends.
Yes but all the touching is obvious she knows something happens between people. It creeps me out.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think if the money train dries up from their vlogging you’ll see them place Jessica in a home for Autistic adults. They placed her away from home before in a place for blind adults and she came home to visit. That’s when they should have found a permanent placement for Jessica so she could have prospered. There’s not one good thing about Jessica living at home . And it goes for them as well . Why not let her live in an apartment program and visit her. Val and Hannah can return to their careers without making Jessica their excuse for not being productive adults.

Another one I found interesting but actually appreciated Val for her honesty about how Jessica receives to many gifts. It’s “Rainy Day in The Life. ” Like she said it’s a lot of work dragging packages from two places and finding somewhere to hoard all this stuff. When Jessica heard her say it was to much of course don’t say that . I think people would appreciate more of this realness from Val like in this video. Plus more of her saying no to Jessica and her nonsense. Jessica knows when Val’s angry and boy she sure can do more then. I saw that on some videos as well. And at the end of this video after Jessica opening 25 gifts her only concern was her cards

. They have to be donating all this stuff or selling it somewhere. I bet when they moved they got rid of the majority of this stuff. Wouldn’t it be nicer to say to followers I appreciate your kindness but we just have no room any longer. But they won’t do it because they want the gift cards and cash. And on rare occasions people actually send Val and Hannah expensive gifts. Just a few week ago Hannah was sent a Vera Bradley purse with matching wallet worth at least $150-$200.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Today's "bideo" of the morning is a whole lot of nothing. Basically Hannah making Jess talk about dogs. Hannah encouraging the doggie song, dirty mess crap, cooking video later and what's for breakfast. These folks are really reaching for content these days. Going down the tubes quickly....

• Sad
Today's "bideo" of the morning is a whole lot of nothing. Basically Hannah making Jess talk about dogs. Hannah encouraging the doggie song, dirty mess crap, cooking video later and what's for breakfast. These folks are really reaching for content these days. Going down the tubes quickly....
Jess looks like she is sick of the videos.

It just highlights again what a boring life they lead. They don’t do anything of interest, so have to do the same old stuff over and over again. When Hannah started singing that awful doggie song, I could have punched the screen! 😂😂😂

• Haha
It just highlights again what a boring life they lead. They don’t do anything of interest, so have to do the same old stuff over and over again. When Hannah started singing that awful doggie song, I could have punched the screen! 😂😂😂
You and me both...they try to goad her into these doggie conversations!

Why does Hannah try to sound like Jess with those stupid sounds or try to do her mother's voice and mannerisms too? That to me is like fingernails on a chalk board...not cute! Geesh grow up Hannah, get a real job and a life of your own. Stop sponging off your parents!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
It’s been emphasized by almost all of you, but please indulge me to do the same.

Who are these uninformed/uneducated, no life, money wasting people who constantly bolster these losers with their comments day after day? One posts the same thing every day.

It’s just baffling. I use this site to learn from all of you but also to VENT!

Thanks, my highly informed and educated friends.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.