Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I found interesting was that Jess said she couldn’t do it but when Val encouraged her to do it, she took it off straightaway! Just shows that she’s so used to them doing everything for her that she doesn’t even try. She could do so much more for herself if she was encouraged to do so, including brushing her own hair. Val should have been encouraging her to do things for herself years ago.
Now all of a sudden Val does a video about how hard & time consuming it is to teach Jess anything (laundry). Marlow hasn't been there for a week to do Jess's laundry so Val & Bad Daddy are trying to catch up on it.. 🙄Its just so hard cuz she works a "full time job" & has to "feed the family" etc....quit whining! 🤮 People do it every day with more than one child & no bad daddy to help!! Wth?!
My goodness how many clothes clothes could she go through in a week?! Pajamas, t-shirts, pajamas, pants, pajamas. Lord knows no one has any WORK clothes to have to wash!

Anyone who watched the live last night on instagram Val very weirdly commented on Hannah’s sweatshirt and made her say it was a fundraiser for always keep fighting spn which is a fundraiser for mental illness by guys from supernatural. Anyways was that a very awkward plug to say yes we donate to fundraisers. The sweatshirt proves nothing besides she can buy this shirt online. It was so weird because the plug was put in when talking about something completely unrelated. Did anyone else see it that way?
I didn't see it but I don't believe it. I feel like if those people were donating to fundraisers we'd be hearing about it alot!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t find it anymore, but there was a comment in the same video where the guy asked about fork usage… someone asked about her not teaching her about laundry, and the vultures dove in for a snack . Then the commenter said it took her mother lots of time to teach her how to do laundry, because she’s disabled as well. These people are so freaking quick to bash any questions/people that might be construed as negative towards this family… I hope they feel good about criticizing other disabled people!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I agree, Val definitely needs to be tested for that

Maybe try again later, it should let you see it.

Sad and true, the exploitation and greed are Val’s motivation

They have so many excuses and they don’t want to talk about giving or doing for others, it might take away from themselves 😟

Another hilarious point in the morning video - Val says she wants her to break all the pieces again so they aren’t too big so she won’t choke!!!!!! But then let her eat with a shovel and over fill her mouth every time????
I’ve noticed they are taking the camera off Jess when she eats some now. That doesn’t mean she’s taking smaller bites or not stuffing her face. We know “What’s the Deal!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed they are taking the camera off Jess when she eats some now. That doesn’t mean she’s taking smaller bites or not stuffing her face. We know “What’s the Deal!”
Pokemon I've noticed as well. Only showing her having one bite then not showing her eating the rest. I'm sure its because of the amount of comments they get with people being disgusted.

Reactions: 7
Now all of a sudden Val does a video about how hard & time consuming it is to teach Jess anything (laundry). Marlow hasn't been there for a week to do Jess's laundry so Val & Bad Daddy are trying to catch up on it.. 🙄Its just so hard cuz she works a "full time job" & has to "feed the family" etc....quit whining! 🤮 People do it every day with more than one child & no bad daddy to help!! Wth?!
My goodness how many clothes clothes could she go through in a week?! Pajamas, t-shirts, pajamas, pants, pajamas. Lord knows no one has any WORK clothes to have to wash!

I didn't see it but I don't believe it. I feel like if those people were donating to fundraisers we'd be hearing about it alot!
I thought this also when Val was whining about working full time and doing housework. Really, 75% of adults out there work full time out of the house, have little children and have housework to do. It’s called life. Quit whining, Val is just mad she has to do the laundry, and quit saying Jessica is doing it with Marlow s help. It’s just an excuse, for having Marlow get paid to be a aid to Jessica and Val get her housework work done on the county’s dime.

• Sad
Don’t forget she can lift a huge bag of dog food, get groceries off the shelf, shovel food into her mouth, all with no effort, it’s things she doesn’t want to do that she has trouble with. Face it Val, as the naysayers say, she’s spoiled, and not in a nice way! She kisses your cheek, and you kiss her a$$
She has capabilities that Val doesn’t want shown so that more funds and sympathy roll in 🤮

She is worried about teaching Jess how to do laundry? Why not start with the most basic of things like how to use eating utensils properly and other basic table & social manners. I feel like laundry & household chores should be a little further down the list for now. Get back to toddler basics.
She should of began all of the teaching 32+ years ago, but instead she was battling everyone who tried to help and teach Jess and ruining anything their teach Jess 😟. Now she suddenly wants to teach random things???? a I don’t believe it, it would involve Val being consistent and enforcing consequences and she says over and over and shows over and over she will not, so it’s all for the video, hoping to keep their exploiting and scamming followers a while longer

It’s all about poor my sympathy! It’s disgusting, NORMAL people do jobs AND household Val!!!!!! Stops whining and do your job! If you had done your job as a parent 33+ years ago you wouldn’t be having to start now!

I can’t find it anymore, but there was a comment in the same video where the guy asked about fork usage… someone asked about her not teaching her about laundry, and the vultures dove in for a snack . Then the commenter said it took her mother lots of time to teach her how to do laundry, because she’s disabled as well. These people are so freaking quick to bash any questions/people that might be construed as negative towards this family… I hope they feel good about criticizing other disabled people!
And Val doesn’t nothing to stop it or defend the disabled person asking the question 😟

No, definitely not correcting the horrible shoveling in food, just stop showing it and pretend about it like they do everything else. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New thread names ideas:

Autistic Interpretations 7: Done away with the Crispy Cult, Jess does what she wants ‘cause she’s an “adult“

• Haha
Autistic Interpretations 7: How Many Excuses we can come up with to ease my guilt for 35 years wasted!

• Haha
I thought this also when Val was whining about working full time and doing housework. Really, 75% of adults out there work full time out of the house, have little children and have housework to do. It’s called life. Quit whining, Val is just mad she has to do the laundry, and quit saying Jessica is doing it with Marlow s help. It’s just an excuse, for having Marlow get paid to be a aid to Jessica and Val get her housework work done on the county’s dime.
Once again an awful video full of whining and making excuses for Jess. I know (from experience!) that teaching life skills can take a long time and it sometimes feels like taking 2 steps forward and 5 back, but I do not believe that in 30+ years Jess still can’t do the most basic of things. Had she been taught for all those years as Val says, she would be much more able than she is now. I know the gullibles lap it up and then give Val what she wants - sympathy and praise - but I certainly don’t buy it. It’s more like she/they have done everything for Jess as, in her own words, it’s quicker, but now that she is being challenged over certain things she’s trying to make it appear that she’s been trying for years. She may well have tried to get Jess to do certain things, but was it consistent or did she give up when Jess resisted? My guess is the latter as it is very clear that Jess always gets her own way for fear of upsetting her!

My new title suggestion would be:
‘Autistic Interpretations 7 - Whingefest on Steroids’

😂😂😂😂

Good grief Val! Do you think no one is paying attention? In the brownie brittle video Val made the comment that she very rarely buys deserts. I literally laughed out loud. There are sweets in that house every day of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Val started AI as a side line, intending to inform and educate people on autism. But then realized how money there was to be made from it. Instead of keeping it as a Side line, she went full time, quit an actual real job to try this out. Unfortunately, she sucked her full time working daughter into staying home and working for her. 1. This isn’t a job for two people. 2. Her site isn’t big enough to support 3 people, hence why she lost her house. 3. She can’t keep the content fresh or informative.
if as she says she is so busy and tired, how does she find the time to binge watch tv shows by her own admission. Is it because videoing her daughter for no more than a half hour each day and 2 hours twice a week isnt As time consuming as she wants the crispies to think. Val, this is still a part time gig for you. Wake up, you aren’t teaching anythingabout autism, you are exposing your disabled daughter to criticism and humiliating her. Go back, to real work, get Hannah back to real work, let Marlow teach your daughter new things and just enjoy your family life. It’s too stressful for you and embarrassing.

Working from home isn’t for everyone, the call of the bedroom for naps is too strong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good grief Val! Do you think no one is paying attention? In the brownie brittle video Val made the comment that she very rarely buys deserts. I literally laughed out loud. There are sweets in that house every day of the week.
Rarely buys desserts!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For some reason a couple of old posts came across my feed. In one from April from 2020 a viewer ask how many decks of cards Jess has. Val said about 300. Two years later and getting multiples every week can you imagine how many she has now?
Then on a video from 2021 I actually heard Val tell Jess to stop with the face pats twice! Then less than 30 seconds later Jess ask to pat her again and Val said quick then stop. Wonder why she was told to stop showing affection then?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they posted a clip of the Doggy To Love Song…what’s even worse is the followers think it’s pitch perfect and they should take it on tour…lol..might be a good idea Val, your life is a sideshow with Jessica being the main act! And pleas Val cut Jessica’s hair, are you going for the Marge Simpson look?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Couple of things.. Val and her laundry video seems like everyone in that house does their own laundry so she does hers and Jess's basically. I worked full time, had a husband and 2 sons, did everyone's laundry, cleaned the house, made lunches for the kids for school and cooked and cleaned up dinner every night. No help! Sure I was tired but I didn't witch about it. You get into a routine and I would loved to have rested in my room half the day like she does! And she knows Jess will never do laundry on her own because she is so used to being waited on so it's a moot point.
Secondly that brittle video was another uncomfortable kissing and bitching at Hannah fiasco....and she no more made that dessert than I did! Stop lying to her lazy ass. She was just there to get the biggest pieces and I bet had they sat her down in front of that whole dessert she would have finished it off! I still am not buying Autism for her diagnosis....more like several mental illnesses with a touch of Prader Willi and just being a total selfish brat! Done with rant....😵💫

I can’t believe they posted a clip of the Doggy To Love Song…what’s even worse is the followers think it’s pitch perfect and they should take it on tour…lol..might be a good idea Val, your life is a sideshow with Jessica being the main act! And pleas Val cut Jessica’s hair, are you going for the Marge Simpson look?
I am so sick of all of Vals singing....you are not good!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
…Go back, to real work, get Hannah back to real work, let Marlow teach your daughter new things and just enjoy your family life. It’s too stressful for you …
Yes, but I slightly disagree on keeping Marlow. She’s just a family friend, she’s nice and compliant with Val, but she has no real experience teaching disabled people skills. Drop Hannah’s GF and get an actual aide who has training for this and get Val out of their face and let them train her and dare I say it, discipline her so she stops her lazy, piggish, violent tendencies from getting her placed in a facility when the rest of the family is gone from diabetes probably.

New thread name: Autustic Interpretations: Maunchuson by Proxy/Severe mental illness. I know that will infuriate Val when she reads it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, but I slightly disagree on keeping Marlow. She’s just a family friend, she’s nice and compliant with Val, but she has no real experience teaching disabled people skills. Drop Hannah’s GF and get an actual aide who has training for this and get Val out of their face and let them train her and dare I say it, discipline her so she stops her lazy, piggish, violent tendencies from getting her placed in a facility when the rest of the family is gone from diabetes probably.
I bet if Val would have let teachers, personal aides & school administrators discipline Jess when she was younger, she would be a completely different person today. And if they had used that and consequences at home her entire life, she most certainly would act more adult like than she does now. Val is 100% the reason that Jess has a toddler mentality. If there were never any discipline or consequences, then even a neuro typical person would act more child like.

• Heart
New thread name: Autustic Interpretations: Maunchuson by Proxy/Severe mental illness. I know that will infuriate Val when she reads it 😉
I really wish someone in authority would have that checked out cause it sure does look and sound like it - for Hannah and Jess now and both go along with anything Val says 😟

I bet if Val would have let teachers, personal aides & school administrators discipline Jess when she was younger, she would be a completely different person today. And if they had used that and consequences at home her entire life, she most certainly would act more adult like than she does now. Val is 100% the reason that Jess has a toddler mentality. If there were never any discipline or consequences, then even a neuro typical person would act more child like.
100% - but all Val does is blame everything and everyone else

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.