Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who watched the live last night on instagram Val very weirdly commented on Hannah’s sweatshirt and made her say it was a fundraiser for always keep fighting spn which is a fundraiser for mental illness by guys from supernatural. Anyways was that a very awkward plug to say yes we donate to fundraisers. The sweatshirt proves nothing besides she can buy this shirt online. It was so weird because the plug was put in when talking about something completely unrelated. Did anyone else see it that way?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course she violent, she has struck others on her bus to the point they kicked her off, she spits too, and during all of her meltdowns over haircuts, dr visits, she says she gonna be mean, she plans it, so we know she is. When she makes these threats Val’s response is oh geeze, or it’s not nice to be mean, instead of explains there will be harsh consequences when she is. Her behaviour is why she has had so many caregivers, they can only stand her and Val for a short while.
Yes she is violent. As I posted recently,my daughter and son in law live near the school Jessica attended and my son in law was there visiting clients etc with parents when Jessica was there. She was frequently violent to staff and other students. And other parents on a couple of occasions. Val and her mother gave the staff a horrendous time,turning up and disrupting lessons etc. And believe me, Vals mother isnt a sweet old lady. She shouted and screamed at school staff and pointed in their face.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well Val wa, wa, wa on that video about teaching Jess. And let's keep saying she does not have fine motor skills but she can shuffle, throw out those cards individually, pick up cd's that are not in cases and put them in and take them out of there albums! Plus the scribbles she does that you call coloring she can pick those crayons up with no issues!
And I have a mostly paralyzed left hand from an accident and I can put clothes on hangers and do most things, some even one handed! Stop making all the bleeping excuses and own up to Jess being lazy and you all just doing for her because you are tired of arguing with her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Val wa, wa, wa on that video about teaching Jess. And let's keep saying she does not have fine motor skills but she can shuffle, throw out those cards individually, pick up cd's that are not in cases and put them in and take them out of there albums! Plus the scribbles she does that you call coloring she can pick those crayons up with no issues!
And I have a mostly paralyzed left hand from an accident and I can put clothes on hangers and do most things, some even one handed! Stop making all the bleeping excuses and own up to Jess being lazy and you all just doing for her because you are tired of arguing with her!!!
Don’t forget she can lift a huge bag of dog food, get groceries off the shelf, shovel food into her mouth, all with no effort, it’s things she doesn’t want to do that she has trouble with. Face it Val, as the naysayers say, she’s spoiled, and not in a nice way! She kisses your cheek, and you kiss her a$$

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she is violent. As I posted recently,my daughter and son in law live near the school Jessica attended and my son in law was there visiting clients etc with parents when Jessica was there. She was frequently violent to staff and other students. And other parents on a couple of occasions. Val and her mother gave the staff a horrendous time,turning up and disrupting lessons etc. And believe me, Vals mother isnt a sweet old lady. She shouted and screamed at school staff and pointed in their face.
It really is a small world, isn’t it?! It’s amazing that you have been able to get first hand info. I don’t like the mother actually - she has a very stern looking face. Actually, I don’t like any of them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it really isn’t any wonder these people have no energy and feel tired & depressed all the time when they eat biscuits & gravy like twice a week. Someone asked Val if Jess could read braille and of course she answers with no teacher was willing to teach it to her until she was 16. So what, Val you are her mother, why didn’t you take the initiative to learn & teach your daughter? She always wants to put the blame on everyone else.

It’s loracrossmodel & she has a backup too lcrossmodel.
Thank you
it really isn’t any wonder these people have no energy and feel tired & depressed all the time when they eat biscuits & gravy like twice a week. Someone asked Val if Jess could read braille and of course she answers with no teacher was willing to teach it to her until she was 16. So what, Val you are her mother, why didn’t you take the initiative to learn & teach your daughter? She always wants to put the blame on everyone else.

omG why did I look 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can find her by googling Lora Cross. Her and Aka Leo are real freaks. Omg so disgusting!! If I was his or her parents I would be mortified!!
They are indeed disgusting. I regret being so nosey and looking at snippets of their depraved videos - I’ve never felt so disgusted. I actually felt physically sick. I’ll certainly never check them out again! 😂🤢

Good point about Helen Keller. I have a friend who is totally blind and she uses a knife and fork, no shovelling it in with her hands or feeling round the plate with her fingers or needing to be fed by someone else with a spoon either!
Blindness is another excuse they use for bad manners

I saw earlier posts about Jess being taught braille in school and then in a later one Val admitted they don’t use or work on it at home and Jess has forgotten a lot of it. 😟

Blindness is another excuse they use for bad manners

I saw earlier posts about Jess being taught braille in school and then in a later one Val admitted they don’t use or work on it at home and Jess has forgotten a lot of it. 😟
And that is not an excuse!

Reactions: 3
They are indeed disgusting. I regret being so nosey and looking at snippets of their depraved videos - I’ve never felt so disgusted. I actually felt physically sick. I’ll certainly never check them out again! 😂🤢
Omg me too . Lord 😵💫

• Haha
The shopping trip was exhausting just watching. I've never saw such a needy person.

Reactions: 4
They seem to love 💩🤮 Maybe Leo aka should change from Neurologist to Proctologist .

• Haha
  • Sick
Lynn Berkheimer is a famous crispie. Val mentions her often. Notice how she mentions the big gift givers regularly so they’ll keep giving. Wasn’t that the Llama hooded towel that was sent a few weeks ago that Hannah was dancing around in with her bad shoulder and hurt ankle she is having treatment for. Notice in recent videos they only show Jess shoveling in one spoonful of food. They must be watching us criticize her eating habits.. someone asked if she ever used a fork, Val said yes but she prefers a spoon. No Val she prefers her hands like an animal. Make her use the damm fork. It would slow her down and she might actually taste something.
Jessica won’t use a fork because she can shovel it in much faster with a spoon. Val has given her a fork before and she will attempt to use it for about two seconds and then demand a spoon.

I think the men in this family are emasculated by the women. The grandmother to her husband, Val to Campbell, Val’s sister looks like she has had a couple divorces, and Lora to Leo (although in reverse). How could she make him leave a medical career?

I always thought it was weird how involved the grandmother was in the educational/medical situation. Sounds like she was at everything when Jess was young. Probably due to the father not being present so the grandmother was a stand-in. We will never know because Val can’t handle the truth. It is nice to hear the perspective of someone with knowledge of the school Jess attended. Thanks for sharing your inside information.

Of course she violent, she has struck others on her bus to the point they kicked her off, she spits too, and during all of her meltdowns over haircuts, dr visits, she says she gonna be mean, she plans it, so we know she is. When she makes these threats Val’s response is oh geeze, or it’s not nice to be mean, instead of explains there will be harsh consequences when she is. Her behaviour is why she has had so many caregivers, they can only stand her and Val for a short while.
You know if you are banned from a dental office- it must be bad. I’m sure dentists are like doctors and want to help people- unless they are violent.

• Sad
OMG that shopping trip to what I believe was DollarTree and Aldi's!!! These women act dumb as dirt and Hannah never shuts the hell up!!! It does not make you even sound remotely smart. And Hannah that headband makes you look as deranged as your sister!!!!! Why the hell do you think it looks good??? I have never been that indecisive about grocery shopping in my life! And the frickin slapping in the store...come on save it for home because it is sickening 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
I think the men in this family are emasculated by the women. The grandmother to her husband, Val to Campbell, Val’s sister looks like she has had a couple divorces, and Lora to Leo (although in reverse). How could she make him leave a medical career?

I always thought it was weird how involved the grandmother was in the educational/medical situation. Sounds like she was at everything when Jess was young. Probably due to the father not being present so the grandmother was a stand-in. We will never know because Val can’t handle the truth. It is nice to hear the perspective of someone with knowledge of the school Jess attended. Thanks for sharing your inside information.

You know if you are banned from a dental office- it must be bad. I’m sure dentists are like doctors and want to help people- unless they are violent.
It is very sad and gives an idea just how badly Val acted AND how badly Jess acted to be banned from various situations and in ALL social situations.
I am concerned also them videoing people in stores???? Most times faces are blurred out in videos of people not agreeing to be videoed

OMG that shopping trip to what I believe was DollarTree and Aldi's!!! These women act dumb as dirt and Hannah never shuts the hell up!!! It does not make you even sound remotely smart. And Hannah that headband makes you look as deranged as your sister!!!!! Why the hell do you think it looks good??? I have never been that indecisive about grocery shopping in my life! And the frickin slapping in the store...come on save it for home because it is sickening 🤮🤮🤮
And in the store all they buy is mixed and pre made stuff, NOTHING is ever really homemade. Even biscuits are biscuit is and add milk!

Jessica won’t use a fork because she can shovel it in much faster with a spoon. Val has given her a fork before and she will attempt to use it for about two seconds and then demand a spoon.
She is worried about teaching Jess how to do laundry? Why not start with the most basic of things like how to use eating utensils properly and other basic table & social manners. I feel like laundry & household chores should be a little further down the list for now. Get back to toddler basics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Watched their brownie brittle video and don't know how much more of these people I can watch. TWICE Val asks Jessica if she washed her hands and both times she shoved her fingers practically up her nose and replies "yes". Val said nothing as she puts her nasty hands all over that brittle to break up. I would NOT eat anything in that house. Also, Hannah accidentally spilled some of the mix on the counter, Jessica starts freaking out (because she might not get that teaspoon that spilled out of the bowl). Hannah tells her it's ok and Jessica replies to Hannah, "no it's not. You did it on purpose." Neither one of them said anything back to her. My 4 year old grandson wouldn't be talking to anyone like that (he knows better) and IF he did, there would be consequences. Val had made Jessica very unlikable. She's a selfish greedy little brat. End rant.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.