Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that Jessica really dislikes children? I've noticed her eyes change when ever theres kids anywhere near her,I first noticed it with Vals Sisters young son. That young boy is scared of her and I really hope they never leave him in a room alone with her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
‘Staff meetings’ - nearly spat my coffee out! 😂😂😂😂😂
Same!! Jessica lives in such a delusional world and it’s sad!

Has anyone else noticed that Jessica really dislikes children? I've noticed her eyes change when ever theres kids anywhere near her,I first noticed it with Vals Sisters young son. That young boy is scared of her and I really hope they never leave him in a room alone with her
Yes, she has always hated children! She throws fits in restaurants if there is a child crying or being too loud and of course Val blames the family of the child for Jessica’s outburst. She also doesn’t like Graeme because he wants to play with her toys and that’s not allowed. Yet when Jessica goes to his house the first thing she does is go for his toys. I bet he doesn’t want her playing with his stuff either but he would never tell her that because he probably is afraid of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, she has always hated children! She throws fits in restaurants if there is a child crying or being too loud and of course Val blames the family of the child for Jessica’s outburst. She also doesn’t like Graeme because he wants to play with her toys and that’s not allowed. Yet when Jessica goes to his house the first thing she does is go for his toys. I bet he doesn’t want her playing with his stuff either but he would never tell her that because he probably is afraid of her.
Jess is so, so delusional! She thinks she is a nurse. She is going to tell them where to buy a new house, what they should eat, where she wants to go and the list goes on. They needed to put her in her place a long time ago and explained she was not in charge.
The eating today in the park was disgusting...her face and hands in the food like she was eating from a trough! Then I thought she was going to either eat or start licking the coloring book in the car. At least Marlow kept her in check for the most part and didn't use the baby talk with her...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think for the most part she sees any child/person as a threat to her being the center of attention and acts out to try to keep her “status”

Reactions: 9
Same!! Jessica lives in such a delusional world and it’s sad!

Grahm has manners and is not a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 8
I think for the most part she sees any child/person as a threat to her being the center of attention and acts out to try to keep her “status”
you hit the nail on the head She doesn’t want anyone to take attention away from her

Reactions: 10
Jess is so, so delusional! She thinks she is a nurse. She is going to tell them where to buy a new house, what they should eat, where she wants to go and the list goes on. They needed to put her in her place a long time ago and explained she was not in charge.
The eating today in the park was disgusting...her face and hands in the food like she was eating from a trough! Then I thought she was going to either eat or start licking the coloring book in the car. At least Marlow kept her in check for the most part and didn't use the baby talk with her...
And I wish they wouldn’t put those damn band aids on her when she goes out in public. And that purse around her neck. Draws more attention to her in my opinion. 😬

Do you guys think any of this money is set aside for her because every time during the lives she gets super chats she asks what can I get with it how do I get it. And every time val and Hannah say shopping you can use it for whatever you want but she never actually gets it. She has put her hands on graham it was in an early video apparently they are not allowed to be alone with one another.

The way she ate at that park today was so beyond disgusting more than ever before. And who goes on a picnic with fast food?

• Sad
Do you guys think any of this money is set aside for her because every time during the lives she gets super chats she asks what can I get with it how do I get it. And every time val and Hannah say shopping you can use it for whatever you want but she never actually gets it. She has put her hands on graham it was in an early video apparently they are not allowed to be alone with one another.

The way she ate at that park today was so beyond disgusting more than ever before. And who goes on a picnic with fast food?
That's terrible shes lifted her hands to Graham. No wonder hes scared of her. I'd be so angry if I was vals siater. She looks deranged at times. Her eating today was awful. Sitting hunched over so she can get as much of her face into the food as possible. Shes getting worse with food instead of better.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seems like Jessica finally got out of her room. The sun is a new experience for her. Also, Campbell said they aren’t able to tell how blind she is because of communication issues. Even tiny babies can be tested and sight determined. Also, as soon as they discovered she was blind they should have immediately started services to put her on the road to independence. I think she does have a visual impairment but she knows when it is convenient to be less sighted than other times- depending what is required of her.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what I was saying last week, too many care givers. Jessica couldn’t have been closer to her food if she was laying in the box. I know they don’t want her to spill, but get her head off the plate.
And the “posse” immediately attacks the person asking the question. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually liked how Marlow took Jessica outside to the park. They need to be doing activities like that with her everyday instead of just letting her stagnate at home.

I love seeing so many new members!
Definitely! Just shows that more and more people are seeing through the BS and realising the truth.

And the “posse” immediately attacks the person asking the question. 😟
These people don’t have a clue. Val gets more ‘me’ time than any caregiver I know! Even when she is at home, by Val’s own admission Jess spends hours in her own room with her cards and dancing to her music. They’re not attached at the hip as in Jess needing to be with her 24/7 and I wonder how much interaction there actually is between them when the camera isn’t rolling! Marlow may choose to stay indoors with Jess, but she obviously doesn’t have to. How many other caregivers can just get up and leave at a moment’s notice for the night, as Val recently did to go camping? Bit of a rant there, sorry, but it really is one of the things I hate most - ‘poor Val not getting a break, she really needs a rest, blah blah’. I wish she was in my shoes for a day. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually a recent video Jessica was at a restaurant and got upset because she heard another child in the restaurant. Like WTH 🤦‍♀️ If she can’t even tolerate the normal sounds of children then what’s it really like for their dogs ? No way I would ever trust Jessica around my children if I was a family member or friend. Look how horrible she was in the past about sharing pool toys with her cousins. She literally got enraged to the point her grandparents got upset with her. Doesn’t Val get what’s she’s done ? Like just mentioned so well Val literally robbed Jessica of the life she could have had . And you have to wonder why? I believe Val’s so mentally unstable she doesn’t have the ability to care for Jessica or even parent any of her children. Look how they have all turned out !! And the followers who call her heroic are just as troubled as her. They have to see what we all clearly see a mother who has neglected and failed her daughter so severely that’s she caused Jessica to become more disabled. She even destroyed Hannah’s life . Hannah had a career, her own apartment but because Val didn’t want to be stuck alone with Jessica she drew her back with bribery. Another life that will only be full of isolation and unhappiness. Why isn’t APS or somebody questioning Munchausen by proxy ? None of this is normal!! And what’s up with the grandmother lately? They don’t take Jessica on overnights anymore but her mom looks unwell. The only people who seemed to at least gave her some normalcy have stepped back. You could write a book or make a movie on what not to do to a autistic person from the following of this family.

I actually liked how Marlow took Jessica outside to the park. They need to be doing activities like that with her everyday instead of just letting her stagnate at home.
These are the kind of things that should be happening everyday. Tax payers aren’t paying for Marlowe to sit in the living room to visit Hannah. Or to run errands for all the family members. This time is to teach Jessica life skills and community activities. Marlowe could be taking her to nursing homes to visit the elderly with Harry. Or weekly bingo at senior centers, helping out at soup kitchens or food pantries. Better yet deliver for Meals on Wheels. When I worked with the disabled we did all of this and they built beautiful relationships within their own community. Like I have said somebody on the outside needs to stop in monthly to advocate for Jessica. If they just watched the videos alone they would say this isn’t what we are paying Marlowe to do . Tax payers pay Marlowe to do videos which then profit Val. Isn’t this considered some what unethical or fraudulent?

Last edited:
Actually a recent video Jessica was at a restaurant and got upset because she heard another child in the restaurant. Like WTH 🤦‍♀️ If she can’t even tolerate the normal sounds of children then what’s it really like for their dogs ? No way I would ever trust Jessica around my children if I was a family member or friend. Look how horrible she was in the past about sharing pool toys with her cousins. She literally got enraged to the point her grandparents got upset with her. Doesn’t Val get what’s she’s done ? Like just mentioned so well Val literally robbed Jessica of the life she could have had . And you have to wonder why? I believe Val’s so mentally unstable she doesn’t have the ability to care for Jessica or even parent any of her children. Look how they have all turned out !! And the followers who call her heroic are just as troubled as her. They have to see what we all clearly see a mother who has neglected and failed her daughter so severely that’s she caused Jessica to become more disabled. She even destroyed Hannah’s life . Hannah had a career, her own apartment but because Val didn’t want to be stuck alone with Jessica she drew her back with bribery. Another life that will only be full of isolation and unhappiness. Why isn’t APS or somebody questioning Munchausen by proxy ? None of this is normal!! And what’s up with the grandmother lately? They don’t take Jessica on overnights anymore but her mom looks unwell. The only people who seemed to at least gave her some normalcy have stepped back. You could write a book or make a movie on what not to do to a autistic person from the following of this family.

These are the kind of things that should be happening everyday. Tax payers aren’t paying for Marlowe to sit in the living room to visit Hannah. Or to run errands for all the family members. This time is to teach Jessica life skills and community activities. Marlowe could be taking her to nursing homes to visit the elderly with Harry. Or weekly bingo at senior centers, helping out at soup kitchens or food pantries. Better yet deliver for Meals on Wheels. When I worked with the disabled we did all of this and they built beautiful relationships within their own community. Like I have said somebody on the outside needs to stop in monthly to advocate for Jessica. If they just watched the videos alone they would say this isn’t what we are paying Marlowe to do . Tax payers pay Marlowe to do videos which then profit Val. Isn’t this considered some what unethical or fraudulent?
rbooth61 I also think its fraudulent. I'm very sure APS do not know what's going on in that house. I do think someone in authority needs to start the process of having Val tested for Maunchuson by Proxy. It's a very serious condition. Someone now needs to act before another 5 years passes and Jessica is 40 and unfit and unhealthy and growing increasing more frustrated leading to even more violent meltdowns.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.