Autistic interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays video of Jess colouring is so pointless and stupid. One of the cult commented she should separate the colourings and sell them as sets to her fans for her house fund. This person must be smoking some strong tit! It boggles the mind .

Seriously?! These followers get crazier by the minute! 😂😂😂😂
I just posted a comment about this post too. Lol..Great minds..couldn’t pass up making a comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Todays video of Jess colouring is so pointless and stupid. One of the cult commented she should separate the colourings and sell them as sets to her fans for her house fund. This person must be smoking some strong tit! It boggles the mind .

I just posted a comment about this post too. Lol..Great minds..couldn’t pass up making a comment.
Just saw that too and guess what they will!!! 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem is with the paintings, she just scribbles and usually only uses black paint. If she can see crumbs, she should be able to pick out different colors. And try making circles, like stirring brownies.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The problem is with the paintings, she just scribbles and usually only uses black paint. If she can see crumbs, she should be able to pick out different colors. And try making circles, like stirring brownies.
And why can't she see the pictures but can see her food and cards? When she picks a treat out a bowl after she eats she knows exactly what they are. I believe that Jessica lives in her own little world where everyone is her servant! She does not even try to look at them but runs to whoever is available. She can find her box to put them in and the box to get them out of!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And why can't she see the pictures but can see her food and cards? When she picks a treat out a bowl after she eats she knows exactly what they are. I believe that Jessica lives in her own little world where everyone is her servant! She does not even try to look at them but runs to whoever is available. She can find her box to put them in and the box to get them out of!
It’s her way to get attention, I guess. It seems like she has to have someone by her side at all times. Is that part of autism? I don’t know.

It’s her way to get attention, I guess. It seems like she has to have someone by her side at all times. Is that part of autism? I don’t know.
I sometimes think Val felt responsible for the way Jess turned out and has turned that into babying her to the point of where she is now. And Jess does not want to be left out of anything. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks when Val was gone to Madisons, Disney and camping Jess has been moping around in the videos. Even now with Val home she asked Hannah this morning where Val was. Val created a monster and now that she is trying to separate herself more it's going to backfire on her. Val should have done these things years ago and Jess would be used to them. Val mentioned in the camping photo that Jess was going to try hard "not to fall apart". Where did she hear that???

• Sad
Reactions: 7

stupid stupid video. A thirty five yeAr old coloring like a one year old.
Hahahahahahahaha wet my pants hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I look at today’s videos it reminds me of how sad of a life Jessica is actually living. Here they make all this money because of her and live the best life has to offer in trips , new cars , professional nails etc. Why isn’t someone advocating and saying no this money has to go into a trust for Jessica or show that majority is spent to better her life. Just please let this young woman go into a program where everyday she wakes up looking forward to her friends and fun activities. Every part of this is so wrong and laws need to placed on videos made with the disabled. They need an acting non bias acting agent to protect them from this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When I look at today’s videos it reminds me of how sad of a life Jessica is actually living. Here they make all this money because of her and live the best life has to offer in trips , new cars , professional nails etc. Why isn’t someone advocating and saying no this money has to go into a trust for Jessica or show that majority is spent to better her life. Just please let this young woman go into a program where everyday she wakes up looking forward to her friends and fun activities. Every part of this is so wrong and laws need to placed on videos made with the disabled. They need an acting non bias acting agent to protect them from this crap.
That sounds exactly what life should be like for Jessica, but because of the way Val has demonized every program she has been in its impossible now. These programs have structure, there are rules to follow. Val has brought Jessica up to believe she is above rules, with no boundaries or limits on her behaviour. . Val made excuses for her hitting people, spitting , threatenening, they were chastised for giving her time out ( room restriction) not letting her constantly use her phone. Jessica’s behaviour was always their fault. There are no facilities that will put up with Jessica’s crap at age 35. She could have benefited greatly but Val chose to instead raise a spoiled greedy brat that no one from outside their 4 walls can stand to be around. Had Val let these programs help Jess in the past her life would be a lot different. Instead Val chose for Jess to remain a pitiful victim of her disabilities, and Val being the super mom who saved the day. Val says the system failed Jess, but in reality, it’s Val who failed thus preventing jess from ever having a life in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That sounds exactly what life should be like for Jessica, but because of the way Val has demonized every program she has been in its impossible now. These programs have structure, there are rules to follow. Val has brought Jessica up to believe she is above rules, with no boundaries or limits on her behaviour. . Val made excuses for her hitting people, spitting , threatenening, they were chastised for giving her time out ( room restriction) not letting her constantly use her phone. Jessica’s behaviour was always their fault. There are no facilities that will put up with Jessica’s crap at age 35. She could have benefited greatly but Val chose to instead raise a spoiled greedy brat that no one from outside their 4 walls can stand to be around. Had Val let these programs help Jess in the past her life would be a lot different. Instead Val chose for Jess to remain a pitiful victim of her disabilities, and Val being the super mom who saved the day. Val says the system failed Jess, but in reality, it’s Val who failed thus preventing jess from ever having a life in the real world.
Winnie woo that was written wonderfully. That's what we all think on here.but why the hell do the followers not see what we do? It baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Winnie woo that was written wonderfully. That's what we all think on here.but why the hell do the followers not see what we do? It baffles me.
Thanks Winnie woo...you sad that perfectly.

Well the video of the morning was not filmed today. Jess asked what time it was and Marlow said 10:20. So now they are pre filming and using Marlow to do it. That's what the state money they use to pay her goes for!! And apparently Jess is now included in the staff meetings which I think is wrong. Staff means staff whether it's her mother, sister or Marlow. Not Jess to call even more shots.
When Marlow asked her at the end if she had anything more to talk about (the rest was food related) Jess said yes...I am having fun playing with these cards as she sniffed and tapped the whole video! rbooth61 said it perfectly she should be waking up someplace with friends and activities but Winnie woo stated that no place will take her as Val turned her into a spoiled brat! I sure would like to know who is going to put up with that if something happens to Val. Hannah sure won't as she can't even take care of herself. Highly doubtful on her dad or brother doing it either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I've wondered if the state paying Marlow includes her running errands for Val and Hannah. She's constantly picking up prescriptions for Hannah, took Hannah's car to get washed etc. She always asks if Val has any errands for her and Marlow to do...

• Sad
I've wondered if the state paying Marlow includes her running errands for Val and Hannah. She's constantly picking up prescriptions for Hannah, took Hannah's car to get washed etc. She always asks if Val has any errands for her and Marlow to do...
I bet they count those as outings for Jess. I do not see that anything that Marlow does is real strenuous work. The shower in the morning and help with breakfast and lunch. See where she is coming in at 7am the days she works. Is that so Val and Hannah can sleep in??

• Sad
Thanks Winnie woo...you sad that perfectly.

Well the video of the morning was not filmed today. Jess asked what time it was and Marlow said 10:20. So now they are pre filming and using Marlow to do it. That's what the state money they use to pay her goes for!! And apparently Jess is now included in the staff meetings which I think is wrong. Staff means staff whether it's her mother, sister or Marlow. Not Jess to call even more shots.
When Marlow asked her at the end if she had anything more to talk about (the rest was food related) Jess said yes...I am having fun playing with these cards as she sniffed and tapped the whole video! rbooth61 said it perfectly she should be waking up someplace with friends and activities but Winnie woo stated that no place will take her as Val turned her into a spoiled brat! I sure would like to know who is going to put up with that if something happens to Val. Hannah sure won't as she can't even take care of herself. Highly doubtful on her dad or brother doing it either!
‘Staff meetings’ - nearly spat my coffee out! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I want to know why every single one of them have to sing "Video of the Morning"??? It is so frickin annoying! Do they think it's cute?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.