Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the below is something I would support…not the continuous greedy gifts to Jess.

This article appeared on WSMV 4, Nashville Facebook page if you want to call it up and read it. I think I am going to send him a little something.

ATLANTA, Ga. (WGCL/Gray News) - A Georgia family celebrating an 8-year-old autistic boy’s birthday is asking for people to send him birthday cards after no one showed up to his party last year.

When you are 8 years old, it is important to know that people care about you. Austin has had several birthday parties where no one showed up, and now his mom and aunt are asking for people to help show they care. He is a little discouraged that people don’t think of him,” Sosebee said. “He is autistic and doesn’t understand.

Austin’s aunt, Bri Sosebee, told WGCL he turns 9 years old on Sept. 14.

“Last year, he didn’t have anyone show up to his birthday party,” she said.

If you would like to make Austin’s birthday extra special this year you can send birthday cards to 7830 Smith Farm Road, Cumming, GA, 30028

Reactions: 7
Yes she would be hell to be married to. Don't know how he lives with her now.
Yes I agree grammy1955. I wonder what he thinks about Hannah giving up her job. And what he really thinks about the
Yes she would be hell to be married to. Don't know how he lives with her now.
Yes I agree Grammy1955.i wonder what he really thinks about Hannah giving up her job.and what he really thinks about the way Val has brought Jessica up,blaming everyone that Jessica ever met in school and other care givers for not understanding her.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree grammy1955. I wonder what he thinks about Hannah giving up her job. And what he really thinks about the

Yes I agree Grammy1955.i wonder what he really thinks about Hannah giving up her job.and what he really thinks about the way Val has brought Jessica up,blaming everyone that Jessica ever met in school and other care givers for not understanding her.
I think their differences in raising Jessica is part of the reason for their split

Reactions: 8
Just watched the cooking video with Jess and Nonnie. Spoiler Nonnie seems to have over broiled them. I am sorry if this is not popular opinion but dang Jess and her know it all attitude gets on my nerves! She can't touch things while making the dessert because she doesn't like dirty hands or fingers but does not seem to mind it when she is shoveling food into her mouth. Plus how many times does she have to be told or shown how to stir things in circles???? I believe she puts on an act to get out of doing ANYTHING! The video ended pretty abruptly so I am sure she pitched a fit or something and it was edited out. Her and that Bessie tit is stupid too. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the cooking video with Jess and Nonnie. Spoiler Nonnie seems to have over broiled them. I am sorry if this is not popular opinion but dang Jess and her know it all attitude gets on my nerves! She can't touch things while making the dessert because she doesn't like dirty hands or fingers but does not seem to mind it when she is shoveling food into her mouth. Plus how many times does she have to be told or shown how to stir things in circles???? I believe she puts on an act to get out of doing ANYTHING! The video ended pretty abruptly so I am sure she pitched a fit or something and it was edited out. Her and that Bessie tit is stupid too. 🙄
Yesss! I’ve thought this so many times! She uses not liking to get her hands dirty as an excuse to not have to do things but then in the same video you see her shoveling food in her face using her fingers. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
i agree. Notice she doesn’t pull most of that crap with nonnie. She behaves much better

The lasagna video has to be the all time most annoying of all their videos for me. Jess filming the video consists of standing behind the stationary camera, delivering ridiculous parrot like commentary not even knowing if it’s recording or not. I’ve never seen lasagna like that, when I make lasagna it can be cut in squares after a cooling period. It looked disgusting. Most of their dishes do.. I always thought southerners could cook. Val can’t even fry hash browns without burning them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
After watching the lasagna cooking video, I really think the Brook family needs to keep their day jobs! Oh wait, what was I thinking? That is their day job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now the below is something I would support…not the continuous greedy gifts to Jess.

This article appeared on WSMV 4, Nashville Facebook page if you want to call it up and read it. I think I am going to send him a little something.

ATLANTA, Ga. (WGCL/Gray News) - A Georgia family celebrating an 8-year-old autistic boy’s birthday is asking for people to send him birthday cards after no one showed up to his party last year.

When you are 8 years old, it is important to know that people care about you. Austin has had several birthday parties where no one showed up, and now his mom and aunt are asking for people to help show they care. He is a little discouraged that people don’t think of him,” Sosebee said. “He is autistic and doesn’t understand.

Austin’s aunt, Bri Sosebee, told WGCL he turns 9 years old on Sept. 14.

“Last year, he didn’t have anyone show up to his birthday party,” she said.

If you would like to make Austin’s birthday extra special this year you can send birthday cards to 7830 Smith Farm Road, Cumming, GA, 30028
That is admirable for any parent to teach their child to be generous and to share.

Anything she can use to get our of doing anything besides eating

Reactions: 7
The lasagna video has to be the all time most annoying of all their videos for me. Jess filming the video consists of standing behind the stationary camera, delivering ridiculous parrot like commentary not even knowing if it’s recording or not. I’ve never seen lasagna like that, when I make lasagna it can be cut in squares after a cooling period. It looked disgusting. Most of their dishes do.. I always thought southerners could cook. Val can’t even fry hash browns without burning them.
That was horrendous! 😂 The lasagne looked like slop - I love lasagne but I couldn’t have eaten that! 🤢

• Sick
Jess is just as lazy as the rest of the group! I saw an old UTube that Val stated that she wasn't always a princess!!! Yikes they created a monster and have no intention of trying to fix it! She will never be independent so why do they keep pushing that point. Maybe if she was raised differently and didn't screw up her chances of vocational opportunities she possibly could have been semi independent! The girl can't even shower without supervision!!
Thanks for letting me vent in this group...before I just yelled at my phone screen!!!

i agree. Notice she doesn’t pull most of that crap with nonnie. She behaves much better

I could not watch all of it! I kept skipping abead. After Jess repeating everything Hannah said, the new doggie crap and then the squeals. Yikes! She seems to be becoming more impaired as the days go by!

I could not watch all of it! I kept skipping abead. After Jess repeating everything Hannah said, the new doggie crap and then the squeals. Yikes! She seems to be becoming more impaired as the days go by!

Last edited:
None of the food they have made look appetizing in my opinion.

I wonder if they are still in contact with Augustina and that woman Jess was having a screaming match with. Augustina's accent always seemed fake to me for some reason.