Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted on the what’s the deal video, that they enjoy the SHOW. I guess it’s what it really is, a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks Grammacloud. 💐

Well what strange goings on! Just catching up on posts to see that some of you have been blocked from the FB page. Have you any idea why? Do they not realise you could still access it through an alternative FB account if you really wanted to? It’s crazy! 😂😂😂
Right 🤣 I actually already had another account so I could still see their page if i wanted to! I was thinking maybe they blocked me by accident instead of someone else since I never comment but who knows!

Reactions: 4
Well that settles it. After watching the video of Campbell working out, he’s definitely not Jess’ biological dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When watching the last video of gift opening it was definitely so so scripted! Jessica never acts like that while opening gifts. Their content lately has become so desperate and sad. Trying to add Bad Daddy as part of the content isn’t helping either. The exercise video was so boring. At this rate there’s no way they are going to stay successful enough to make a living.

• Haha
No she did not did Allyson really say when someone commented that Jess looks like she has lost weight that she dances around her room for hours each day lmao I just really can’t with these people. As I was catching up watching last few logs cause unlike Allyson I have a life. I was picking up my son who btw graduated on presidential high honor roll from his high school. Mind you everyone said to us he would never be able to take a standardized test and graduate. But we paid to have him in kumon for 8 years. He worked with his respite and communication therapy on the regular. Anywho “Allyson” I was picking up my son today from his autism group which he has far passed but still attends 3 days a week as a volunteer because he wants to help kids like him who people did not believe in and exceeded everyone’s expectations and more. In the last few posts it was watching ladies lunch who have breaks constantly by the way and Jess opening up gift after gift for doing absolutely nothing and lastly watch her stand there and you talk constantly Val on how proud everyone is because she is becoming a real life blogger! Lastly Alyson has to be one of them or a family member no one else would say the crap that’s coming out your mouth. So Alyson you win my award of the week GIRL BYE we don’t have time for ignorance! And hugs all go out to our girls in this group for being brave enough to speak out to the masses and being belittled because it’s so awesome to bully us in an autism support group
Fantastic son! Best of all he knows what “giving back” means, not take, take, take. Way to go family!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When watching the last video of gift opening it was definitely so so scripted! Jessica never acts like that while opening gifts. Their content lately has become so desperate and sad. Trying to add Bad Daddy as part of the content isn’t helping either. The exercise video was so boring. At this rate there’s no way they are going to stay successful enough to make a living.
Totally agree. It was odd the way Jessica was acting and the whole thing was just strange. It seems they’re getting desperate now but a video of Campbell working out isn’t going to cut it! What has him working out to do with educating people on autism?! . Same as Val, Hannah and Nonnie eating potato salad! 😂 It’s just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am really disappointed that Campbell joined this circus. Just another clown on display.

• Sad
I am really disappointed that Campbell joined this circus. Just another clown on display.
I feel the same. I really thought he had more about him, but I guess not. Such a shame.

I wondered if he’s desperate to get them out of his house and helping them make money gets them out more quickly!!!!!
Some time ago, Campbell responded to a question about whether he would be moving with them and said yes, that he would be! That’s not the impression given by Val but I’m presuming it must be true if Campbell has said it. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
I wondered if he’s desperate to get them out of his house and helping them make money gets them out more quickly!!!!!
[/
I just can't imagine living with Val. She is such a mean, ugly on the inside person, horrible person.

I'm really disappointed in Campbell. I thought deep down he didnt approve of it all. I was wrong.he obviously sees the money rolling in.i also used to think nonnie and grandad were decent people,but watch the way they give in to Jessica and are obviously happy to be filmed,so the whole family only thinks of money. Surely that's a terrible trait to have. For a long time now its nothing to do with Autism, its about making as much money from followers as possible while showing Jessica stirring brownies or eating massive bites and getting sympathy from them that believe she was deprived food.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm really disappointed in Campbell. I thought deep down he didnt approve of it all. I was wrong.he obviously sees the money rolling in.i also used to think nonnie and grandad were decent people,but watch the way they give in to Jessica and are obviously happy to be filmed,so the whole family only thinks of money. Surely that's a terrible trait to have. For a long time now its nothing to do with Autism, its about making as much money from followers as possible while showing Jessica stirring brownies or eating massive bites and getting sympathy from them that believe she was deprived food.
I tried to watch his workout video. Yawn!! He really needs to go back in hiding.

• Haha
I think he has lost a lot of brain cells since they moved in with him, he seems very slow and boring!!

Who knows maybe he does in fact disapprove of all the filming. Val may have badgered him until he agreed to film a video. We just don't know. His workout video was so boring that I couldn't even finish it.

• Sad
Who knows maybe he does in fact disapprove of all the filming. Val may have badgered him until he agreed to film a video. We just don't know. His workout video was so boring that I couldn't even finish it.
I feel like it probably is something that Val pushed him to do!