Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really understand why it takes Val, Marlowe, Hannah and Big Daddy to take care of Jessica??? Plus Nonnie and Granddad! Had she been raised correctly she could be in a day program, have a friend or two and not be such a nasty pest! And is the state paying for Marlowe to just babysit while the other 2 hang out in their rooms and sleep?

Good catch Winnie!
Exact same pick marks on Jessica's forehead too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The video is old and yea, they edited it and are passing it off a current

Reactions: 5
Just tried to look at AI page and its saying problem try again later.anyone else ?

Reactions: 2
Just googled Autistic Interpretations Net Worth…From the start of 2022 till Sept 2 2022 so far this year from their YouTube channel alone they have earned 41, 320 $$ . This is for their YouTube channel alone not counting their revenue from fb, their stars, gift cards and cash handouts during their lives. Pretty good money for vacationing, eating out , creating videos the rest of the time while laying around the house doing nothing.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering if I got blocked for no reason lol I don’t even ever comment on their page but if others can’t see the page either then something else is going on!
I thought I must be blocked as well,but yes must be something else.

Reactions: 1
And living with someone else!

It’s not even showing up at all now…as if the page was deleted. Weird.
Are you talking about on Facebook?

I was wondering if I got blocked for no reason lol I don’t even ever comment on their page but if others can’t see the page either then something else is going on!
On Facebook?

I still cant see it on FB. Must have been blocked.
We got blocked for who knows what reason. I have never commented so I don’t know why. I just searched the page from a different account and it came up no issues.

Reactions: 2