Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she’s picking they couldn’t of kept the pump running enough so it wouldn’t get full of algae . All those people home not working and they are that lazy ? I noticed we don’t see much of her parents lately either .
….or heard Madison’s, aka Leo, name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if she’s picking they couldn’t of kept the pump running enough so it wouldn’t get full of algae . All those people home not working and they are that lazy ? I noticed we don’t see much of her parents lately either .
They don’t take care of things, they don’t pay for stuff, so they don’t take care of it. They abuse the gifts of others And they abuse their possessions. Another example of how lazy Val and Hannah are…….AND notice on the video Val is making Campbell do the cleaning and using her eye surgery s her excuse 😟

Maybe it’s just me, because I am pre diabetic, but I count all the carbs they eat. Makes me cringe. They have used up daily servings just by breakfast and half of lunch. I know people eat different down south, have distant relatives there, maybe that’s why people are generally less healthy there.
It’s not just you, they eat a horrible diet and call it healthy!

And another OLD video renamed and posted on Facebook as if it’s new!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good mood one minute. Bad mood next minute. That's more a mental illness than autism. I do think Jessica has a severe mental illness. Talking in other peoples voices alarms me. And the way she asked where her eggs were!!!! I'd have turned her at the kitchen door and told her when she learns to ask properly she will get her eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Jessica has ech·o·la·li·a
/ˌekōˈlālēə/
  1. meaningless repetition of another person's spoken words as a symptom of psychiatric disorder.
    • repetition of speech by a child learning to talk.

/ˌekōˈlālēə/
  1. meaningless repetition of another person's spoken words as a symptom of psychiatric disorder.
A symptom of a psychiatric disorder.

Reactions: 7
They don’t take care of things, they don’t pay for stuff, so they don’t take care of it. They abuse the gifts of others And they abuse their possessions. Another example of how lazy Val and Hannah are…….AND notice on the video Val is making Campbell do the cleaning and using her eye surgery s her excuse 😟

It’s not just you, they eat a horrible diet and call it healthy!

And another OLD video renamed and posted on Facebook as if it’s new!
I had the same eye surgery, and never had to stop doing things....she is using the surgery as a crutch!

Has anyone noticed Nonnie and granddad have been absent lately. Granddads McDonald breakfast day done by Hannah..Baddaddy took Jess to PO. Seems it’s been since the car hit Jess or Jess hit the car, they never elaborated on that. Maybe since then The grandparents have realized they’re too old to be burdened with Jessica, and don’t want the responsibility of keeping her safe.

I had the same eye surgery, and never had to stop doing things....she is using the surgery as a crutch!
My husband had cataracts removed from both eyes, a couple of months apart, and was fine by the next day. He was advised not to lift anything heavy until his eyes had settled down and to be careful not to get dust in them, but was pretty much back to doing normal things by the next day. Talk about milking it - but that’s what Val does!

Good mood one minute. Bad mood next minute. That's more a mental illness than autism. I do think Jessica has a severe mental illness. Talking in other peoples voices alarms me. And the way she asked where her eggs were!!!! I'd have turned her at the kitchen door and told her when she learns to ask properly she will get her eggs.
The good mood, bad mood was a long time ago in the old house. I agree, it’s mental illness and so sad it’s not addressed

Yep! Probably for months!! Unless of course it is to go eat or go to Disney!!!!

Reactions: 6
/ˌekōˈlālēə/
She does have this. Val herself has confirmed Jessica has this many times!

Reactions: 6
Like someone else said here before which I 100% agreed with, Val cannot do anything at a normal level. Everything is the worst pain or the most excruciating or the most exhausting day ever.. everything is hyperbolic in Val world.

• Sad
Same here, had to watch getting water in eye and was to wear sunglasses outside, other than that I did all my cooking and cleaning. I was very careful about dust, heavy lifting but still did it all.

I get that Jessica will repeat the same stories over and over again. That’s part of her autism, but do they have to video it over and over for all to see. After ten times, I think they could stop videoing the same conversation. We get it.
also she really doesn’t like the dogs. She is constantly telling them to get away. Someone else is walking them, feeding them, grooming them, picking up after them. I don’t think it a good thing to enforce the good dog, bad dog conversation either. Even if it’s the only thing she says every day, we don’t need it.
One video Val said Jessica’s favorite game is to have someone fake cry, so she can comfort them. This is weird and they do it at restaurants, how embarrassing for the other diners.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched Monday night crispy live. Jessica was picking her nose bad and this was the first time I have ever seen val put her arm across Jess so her arms and hands stopped and she repeated a few times stop while looking straight at her. I know this came from us talking about it here lol! The problem was it didn’t stop her from doing other things that were gross! Next thing Val you really have to put a stop to that whining baby noise she makes as it makes her look so bad! And now since I know you are reading this I will just post my requests here lol. Next big news Hannah next week is going on some kind of 10 day excursion in Norway. I have no idea with who or why I’m just glad to see her leaving that house for 10 days might do her some good. And of course not only her but Val’s anxiety is going crazy. Jess did not care in the slightest she was happy cause she would have mommy to herself! These relationships are so damn twisted and weird Val!
One last thing she kept doing the face patting thing when Val kept saying no it was hurting from procedure of whatever she had done. Ignored Val and just kept doing it

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched Monday night crispy live. Jessica was picking her nose bad and this was the first time I have ever seen val put her arm across Jess so her arms and hands stopped and she repeated a few times stop while looking straight at her. I know this came from us talking about it here lol! The problem was it didn’t stop her from doing other things that were gross! Next thing Val you really have to put a stop to that whining baby noise she makes as it makes her look so bad! And now since I know you are reading this I will just post my requests here lol. Next big news Hannah next week is going on some kind of 10 day excursion in Norway. I have no idea with who or why I’m just glad to see her leaving that house for 10 days might do her some good. And of course not only her but Val’s anxiety is going crazy. Jess did not care in the slightest she was happy cause she would have mommy to herself! These relationships are so damn twisted and weird Val!
One last thing she kept doing the face patting thing when Val kept saying no it was hurting from procedure of whatever she had done. Ignored Val and just kept doing it
Thank you! It’s all just so weird. 🥴😂

Reactions: 5
How can she afford a trip to Norway, she just had her lasik and her brows done, it’s amazing how often these people take trips. We’re not talking a weekend getaway with friends to someone’s cabin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How can she afford a trip to Norway, she just had her lasik and her brows done, it’s amazing how often these people take trips. We’re not talking a weekend getaway with friends to someone’s cabin.
Its shocking and angering the trips they take when none of them work. Who is she going with?
Its shocking and angering that they can afford all these trips etc when none of them work.who is she going with?.she doesnt have friends

• Wow
Such dysfunction! Maybe Hannah is meeting Augustine for a romantic get away? I can only imagine who is funding this trip

Normal people can’t even afford vacations, let alone surgery’s and eyebrows and such, but surprisingly they do. This may be part of the reason the house was going into foreclosure and they of course don’t care and continue to do such on credit I’m sure

Well that's interesting that Hannah is leaving only to my surprise it could be to go see Augustina her girlfriend and I mean her partner, or it could be to go over there to assist Augustina and doing her paperwork to come to the US next year I know Augustine is not from Norway she's from Paraguay, but that's quite interesting however like you said glad to see her get the hell out of the house and out of the picture. I don't know if anybody's ever noticed but Hannah and Marlo are making a video right now as we speak of them making M&M cookies and Hannah is making this awful hideous laugh like a sarcastic laugh like she knows that she has read some of these posts and she thinks that she's making a mockery of this page however the jokes on her her teeth are so yellow she got up so close to the camera I have never seen a girl's teeth so yellow hers look like they haven't been brushed in over months. I wouldn't open my mouth if I were you Hannah it's kind of embarrassing. Anyways Valerie is extremely hypervigilant right now she is anxiety ridden she is having a lot of stress in her life apparently and rightfully so because like I said you know karma's always a witch. And for any one of you here on this thread that don't like me saying that karma is payback then don't read it just like following somebody that you don't care for don't follow them. I think something happened today at the house I'm not too sure what. Marlo is seen in the video making M&M cookies haven't seen her in a while they claim that she was on vacation I really have nothing against Marlo except that she does what she is told by Valerie and doesn't have a mind of her own and she doesn't speak up. As for the M&M video so childish so hilarious I feel real sorry for Jessica actually not Hannah or Marlo that when Valerie and bad daddy pass away one day those two are going to be on welfare.

Boy Hannah and Marlo couldn't be more obvious on the M&M video that they're mocking the tattletailers. Hannah you really make your mom proud to put that video on that platform that she supposedly runs as her financial gain for Jessica. So not only did you do a disservice to your mom you also did one to the viewers because we don't want to see that. And you guys think you're being cute it's actually ridiculous because you're wasting product and not only are you wasting product but you're not measuring it correctly at all so I don't really think anybody is going to want to follow that recipe also you need to stir in circles Hannah circles big circles Hannah big circles big big big circles. LOL

Actually now that you say that Hannah's going to Norway I wonder if the state of Georgia / Tennessee would be interested to know that she's on disability and going to Norway if you can fly all the way to Norway and be a tourist then I really don't think you have to be on disability might have to get on that one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4