Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More old videos! Lazy lazy lazy
It’s strange isn’t it? Laziness, plus probably going to the same ole restaurants every day, so no new ones to video!!!!!

Wonder how they would know she is a phenomenal cook…..has she visited there? Another crispie visitor?
I think the crispies are programmed to attack regardless of what subject when anyone asks a question or makes a statement that doesn’t glorify how they exploit Jess.

Reactions: 6
What’s with Jessica’s constant talk of moving in the last video? Didn’t they just move recently, back to Bad Daddy’s house? Or is moving one of the subjects she continually brings up? Forgive me, I’m new but it didn’t take long for me to find you guys!
My guess is that there is trouble in paradise at Bad Daddy’s and they will be moving again soon!

Reactions: 9
Still picking, no pool. Still picking no dessert…How’d that work for ya Val…about as good as the ridiculous band aids and casts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the making biscuits video it’s hilarious that Jess is mixing them and then an edit and suddenly they are mixed! Jess kicks Darryl away and then said go Darryl and Val does a whiny voice say move Dar Dar🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
In the making biscuits video it’s hilarious that Jess is mixing them and then an edit and suddenly they are mixed! Jess kicks Darryl away and then said go Darryl and Val does a whiny voice say move Dar Dar🤢
As if these making biscuit videos aren’t bad enough, now they’re To Be Continued. 😳

• Haha
I hate that Dar Dar crap!

As if these making biscuit videos aren’t bad enough, now they’re To Be Continued. 😳
How is Val’s crappy cooking helping anyone with autism???

Reactions: 10
This mornings video was all about picking….guess the no dessert if you pick didn’t last long since she’s obviously picking and every other video is her shoveling chocolate cake in her face 🙄

• Haha
This mornings video was all about picking….guess the no dessert if you pick didn’t last long since she’s obviously picking and every other video is her shoveling chocolate cake in her face 🙄
That’s one of the problems - no consistency in anything!

Reactions: 7
imagine if Jess was on a supervised, organized, regular schedule where she had responsibilities and wasn’t sitting around listening to crap rap and doing nothing - immediately her hands would be busy and she wouldn’t have time to pick! But that would never happen it’s Val and Hannah leading the way, it’s their daily schedule to do anything but eat and sit and whine!
if Campbell was in charge I think Jess would be healthier and happier and on a schedule that included activities and perhaps an appropriate job placement in time, but Val won’t let her money train stop!

I recall Marlowe doing some kind of schedule thing with Jess in one video. There was a point in it where you could hear Val yell something like, "She doesn't have to do that!" We never heard about the schedule after that video so I guess that Val probably thought that it pushed precious Jess too far.

• Angry
  • Wow
Seeing so much less of Marlow…do you think Hannah is vying for that position and paycheck from the state? Can the position be filled by a sibling or household family member I wonder?

• Wow
  • Haha
In most states, family members can e paid to be personal care giv
Seeing so much less of Marlow…do you think Hannah is vying for that position and paycheck from the state? Can the position be filled by a sibling or household family member I wonder?
yes, in most states family members can be paid as personal care givers (after an assessment) as it is a lot less costly than placement or programs outside the home. There are rules and checks done by the state periodically.

• Wow
  • Haha
I recall Marlowe doing some kind of schedule thing with Jess in one video. There was a point in it where you could hear Val yell something like, "She doesn't have to do that!" We never heard about the schedule after that video so I guess that Val probably thought that it pushed precious Jess too far.
Yes I remember Marlow doing that and twice I heard Val say something to the effect of if you want to and/or she doesn’t have to do that! I think that is an example of how Val has completely ruined Jess and Hannah’s lives. Thankfully Madison is taking a stand and living his own life!

That could be or hopefully Marlow is getting wise and will distance herself from this dysfunctional family and their influence

I looked at the video making biscuits and noticed in the description it gives some info about Jess.
It says favorite HEALTH foods and lists
chicken & ride, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, pepperoni pizza, chicken biscuits and hash brown potatoes!!!!
good grief, why say Health foods and then list that junk? we all know it’s all she eats and is in no way healthy! Val is delusional and thinks if it’s typed it’s truth? Come on,!

• Haha
Still picking, no pool. Still picking no dessert…How’d that work for ya Val…about as good as the ridiculous band aids and casts.
Even if she’s picking they couldn’t of kept the pump running enough so it wouldn’t get full of algae . All those people home not working and they are that lazy ? I noticed we don’t see much of her parents lately either .

Maybe it’s just me, because I am pre diabetic, but I count all the carbs they eat. Makes me cringe. They have used up daily servings just by breakfast and half of lunch. I know people eat different down south, have distant relatives there, maybe that’s why people are generally less healthy there.