Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video that opened my eyes that everything they do depends on how Jessica reacts was when Augustina was visiting, the famous biscuits and gravy was on the breakfast menu, the wee hrs of the morning Jess was obsessed her guest was still sleeping, therefore Val announced Aug would be be shipped off to spend overnights at Allyson’s in order for Princess not to be upset because Aug had the nerve to not March to Jessica’s drummer, when tit hit the fan Val commented it was always the plan for Augustina to stay with Allyson , who along with Nonnie and grandad had arranged the whole trip in the first place. I hope Augustina has come to realize that being ostracized from this family was truly a blessing.
Fairlycertains post was dead on. Yes Jessica has issued but it's not a Get out of jail free card.

She's NOT a stump. She is or WAS quite teachable , she knows when she's making up her lies/ stories to manipulate everyone and get her way, she knows hitting is wrong , she knows threatening violence screaming shut up get out, \etc.. Is wrong!!!

But YOU make everyone take her crap, her abuse, her tantrums because YOU don't want to have to put the work in...giving Jessica consistent repercussions for her outlandish abusive behaviours is work! You just find it much easier to control everyone else and make them do as Jessica demands, even risking Jessica's health just to keep the peace.

Jessica is absolutely feral and it's a direct reflection on you Val and your lack of parenting...it's not her autism its YOU.

Jessica behaves like a monster because You do nothing to teach her otherwise, she obsesses over EVERYTHING you feed her fast food, fried garbage and the same 4 dishes or canned beefaroni day in day out....because you don't want to parent her, teach her....you just give in to her to shut her up ...it's easier than having to be " the bad guy" you blame her autism , and make up excuses for every single bad behaviour and craziness Jessica does.

There's a dozen other autism channels I can name off the top of my head...with kids/adults with more ailments and severity than Jessica who do not run the houshold! Who are infact TAUGHT to cope with issues, TAUGHT manners, sharing, how to self soothe, self regulate... Others who do go to regular doctor, dentists and hair appointments...

Whether your child is autistic or not....blind or not.....IDD or not....verbal or not....they still deserve to be taught and given the opportunity to learn throughout their life to help them succeed!!! Yes it's a lot of work, frustration , sleepless nights, Repitition .....but that's what parents do!

You......do nothing for anyone that doesn't benefit you. Period. You used Augustina, you use Jessica , use Hannah.... Marlow... Your " good ones" that you sell Jessica's time to.

You are a disgraceful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I refuse to watch DSGP unless I am really, really bored! And this is one I will not watch.
Who the hell cares how you pack for camping Marlow???? We are all grown-ups (except you, Hypochondriac Hannah and Val) who see your pages AND WE KNOW HOW TO PACK FOR ANY KIND OF TRIPS!!!! The content for these "creatives" is finding the bottom of the barrel quickly!
And the video the other day which I didn't watch either you wanted your "fans"..lol to send you things they would like to see you make! Who cares on that either because you never have the right ingredients for anything you make. But we know you will ignore 99% of the comments because you need to rest because you do soooooo much creative stuff! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
This one is on the AI scammer page if you want to watch it. Val sitting on her butt while OBNOXIOUS HH films and Marlow does all the work. Plus this is one where they follow the adjenda. That went the way of all good things that may have helped Jess. Bought her a brand new one and once it was shown to Jess poof it was gone!
HH is making noises in the background but I have to admit she calmed Jess down when she was talking about her dream. Now had that been Munchausen Val she would have pushed and pushed her to talk about it till she had Jess sobbing. But HH sounded fine with no depression and anxiety like she claims now. We see you 👀!
And check out the picture outside the bathroom....no Jess in it! Hmmm...Jessica’s black scribbling with paint underneath it. So is that seem like that is how Val sees her????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I refuse to watch DSGP unless I am really, really bored! And this is one I will not watch.
Who the hell cares how you pack for camping Marlow???? We are all grown-ups (except you, Hypochondriac Hannah and Val) who see your pages AND WE KNOW HOW TO PACK FOR ANY KIND OF TRIPS!!!! The content for these "creatives" is finding the bottom of the barrel quickly!
And the video the other day which I didn't watch either you wanted your "fans"..lol to send you things they would like to see you make! Who cares on that either because you never have the right ingredients for anything you make. But we know you will ignore 99% of the comments because you need to rest because you do soooooo much creative stuff! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
This one is on the AI scammer page if you want to watch it. Val sitting on her butt while OBNOXIOUS HH films and Marlow does all the work. Plus this is one where they follow the adjenda. That went the way of all good things that may have helped Jess. Bought her a brand new one and once it was shown to Jess poof it was gone!
HH is making noises in the background but I have to admit she calmed Jess down when she was talking about her dream. Now had that been Munchausen Val she would have pushed and pushed her to talk about it till she had Jess sobbing. But HH sounded fine with no depression and anxiety like she claims now. We see you 👀!
And check out the picture outside the bathroom....no Jess in it! Hmmm...Jessica’s black scribbling with paint underneath it. So is that seem like that is how Val sees her????
I didn't watch it...don't care to watch Marlow pack. Read the comments ...of course people are curious as to " does anyone have jobs? " between Marlows headache days, and camping trips with Hannah..poor Val has her Bessy all to herself ....we know she loves that!
which means...no showers, no brushed hair or teeth and lots of nuggets and " sleep overs" in Vals bed.
---
Seems they have recruited a new defender! Marcy!!!! Answering ALL the comments. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just a couple of things today. First, someone needs to enlighten the scam page all about dear sweet quiet spoken Nonnie. One of our tattlers and I won’t say who, filled us in about a year ago. She is the biggest raging witch of all them. A man named Derick for one over there keeps asking about how Nonnie raised Val, and while we don’t know much about that we do know what her interference has done to Jessica. I’m sure all you tattlers remember this.

I watched about a minute total of the packing video. For someone who doesn’t go to the doctor Marlow had more pills than any old woman. Probably vitamins, but still that’s ridiculous!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! This is one of my son’s favorite days. I’m Caucasian and he’s biracial but he loves him some enchiladas and salsa and since we started Keto he’s about sick of carb counting (and he can’t add 😂). He’s been reading the menu all day trying to make this very important decision.

• Heart
I didn't watch it...don't care to watch Marlow pack. Read the comments ...of course people are curious as to " does anyone have jobs? " between Marlows headache days, and camping trips with Hannah..poor Val has her Bessy all to herself ....we know she loves that!
which means...no showers, no brushed hair or teeth and lots of nuggets and " sleep overs" in Vals bed.
---
Seems they have recruited a new defender! Marcy!!!! Answering ALL the comments. 😂😂😂😂
She has a profile so not sure they recruited her or she is just another know it all. But apparently she feels the need to answer for them.

Borrowed this from FaceBooks page Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam...
( posted below)

This is directly out of the horses mouth....and it's the closest truth Val has ever spoken.
This is exactly why Jessica is rude, crude, disrespectful, mean, violent , unwilling to put in effort, try anything, refuses to stop picking, digging at her crotch, obsessing over food, dead dogs and her phone.....and is genuinely unlikable.

When Jessica was in school and under 21... Val was monitored more and Jessica was seen by teachers, councillors various professionals and they took on much of the educating of Jessica...when she was younger Nonnie has custody of Jessica...and remember Val said Jessica was using her cane walking to the bus,doing volunteer work in a home , she was learning Braille....

Then after 21....Val had power of attorney and Jessica aged out of school and sadly descended leave to adult program placement for her violent behaviour over obsessing about a client. Val then left Jessica at home alone while she went to nursing school ...under Vals care Jessica regressed and regressed ...had no more social outings, no therapy, no routine....and Val did nothing.

Now it's 15 years later..under Vals care....and Jessica doesn't do Braille, volunteer, use her cane, attend any autism social outings, she is so far removed from society by Val she flips cards in her room alone for hours daily talking in voices to herself repeating old conversations with dead granny, coach who she has seen since she was 10 yrs old...and waits for her FaceTime calls with strangers that Val charges people to talk to her Bessy.

Val says she gives into Jessica because it's easier.... The fact she has forced everyone to do the same ...Val even expects strangers at the check out to entertain Jessica's intrusive questions, her rudeness, and inappropriate behaviour ....Val does nothing but make excuses.

If Jessica was a child .....CPS, teachers, therapists would be all over Val and she knows it....but Val has freedom to do whatever she wants it seems and can all see 36 yr. Old Jessica getting more and more mean, argumentative, nasty, eating worse and worse , fighting, whining ... Not showering or brushing her hair, not getting her teeth cleaned, zero proper hygiene ...Val sneaking her cranberry juice because Jessica constantly is digging at her crotch...even though Val edits it out we still see the motion and Val teaching over to grab her hand to stop. The infected scabs all over her legs and face.... Jessica's weight gain ... I'm surprised she doesn't have scurvy or rickets from the lack of fruits, vegetables , sunshine,vitamins , omega 3's,iron......

Val has created this sick toxic environment that Jessica is trapped in. It's sickening .

She says....she can't tell where she ends and Jessica begins. Something else APS needs to investigate.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No Jess again but mommy was going to make rice for her to go along with her casserole!! WHY???? She should eat what everyone else eats. She does not need 3 big meals full of carbs everyday! Stop kissing her ass Val! I really feel sorry for the group home that gets her!
And Val you are not a world class chef or a star! You cook gross or mediocre everyday! And try and cook something besides chicken everyday! Cook something the rest of you might like for a change and give Jess a bowl of cereal if she won't eat it!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No Jess again but mommy was going to make rice for her to go along with her casserole!! WHY???? She should eat what everyone else eats. She does not need 3 big meals full of carbs everyday! Stop kissing her ass Val! I really feel sorry for the group home that gets her!
And Val you are not a world class chef or a star! You cook gross or mediocre everyday! And try and cook something besides chicken everyday! Cook something the rest of you might like for a change and give Jess a bowl of cereal if she won't eat it!!!
Val puts all that money out for Disney several times a year, but saves a quarter cup of stale Chex cereal and old crackers to cook with. That casserole looked dryer than the Sahara Desert 🤢

• Sick
Val puts all that money out for Disney several times a year, but saves a quarter cup of stale Chex cereal and old crackers to cook with. That casserole looked dryer than the Sahara Desert 🤢
I tried, I couldn’t watch it. I think that is the most repulsive thing I have ever seen her fix. And why are we not seeing Jessica try all this crappy stuff she’s been making lately? People keep asking where’s Jessica but they just get ignored. I think she won’t eat the crap and is eating nuggets 8 days a week.

Why Val is so determined to continuously think the world is truly interested in canned soup chicken casseroles that Jessica forces everyone to eat is beyond me.

Watching her cook this slop 4 times a week reminds me of when I first got married at 19.... All I knew how to cook was hamburger helper...or Mac and cheese. After a week my new husband said for the love of God stop cooking!!!
So I took a cooking class. Bought cook books and worked on it ...I was 19. So WHY Val at 55 burns everything, can't follow a recipe, and only cooks cassarows...and believes she's a decent cook is insane.

Seriously no one cares about your crap cassarows...read the room...your comments...no ones interested in your cooking show....no ones interested in your diet of chicken, creamed soup, and rice for Jessica ....the only time anything different is cooked is by Campbell...steak, porch chops, burgers......we all know Jessica forbids you from cooking anything for anyone but HER...Campbell is the only one that stands up to Jessica ....because she doesn't fight him like she does you.... He's not afraid of her.
---
Look at that in ONE HOUR Vals crap casserow has a miraculous 4 THOUSAND views!!!!😂

Only 50 comments but 4 thousand viewers ran over to watch the 5 min. Video!

keep up those replays ladies!!!!
---
A replay viewer one of many...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why Val is so determined to continuously think the world is truly interested in canned soup chicken casseroles that Jessica forces everyone to eat is beyond me.

Watching her cook this slop 4 times a week reminds me of when I first got married at 19.... All I knew how to cook was hamburger helper...or Mac and cheese. After a week my new husband said for the love of God stop cooking!!!
So I took a cooking class. Bought cook books and worked on it ...I was 19. So WHY Val at 55 burns everything, can't follow a recipe, and only cooks cassarows...and believes she's a decent cook is insane.

Seriously no one cares about your crap cassarows...read the room...your comments...no ones interested in your cooking show....no ones interested in your diet of chicken, creamed soup, and rice for Jessica ....the only time anything different is cooked is by Campbell...steak, porch chops, burgers......we all know Jessica forbids you from cooking anything for anyone but HER...Campbell is the only one that stands up to Jessica ....because she doesn't fight him like she does you.... He's not afraid of her.
---
Look at that in ONE HOUR Vals crap casserow has a miraculous 4 THOUSAND views!!!!😂

Only 50 comments but 4 thousand viewers ran over to watch the 5 min. Video!

keep up those replays ladies!!!!
---
A replay viewer one of many...
Maybe they are buying views.

Yes, people are getting sick of the cooking videos. The one lady asked Val to say in the description if Jessica was going to be in the video. Some people want to see her, I can’t figure out why. But Val won’t tell about Jess because she wants views and without Jess, people won’t watch. That should tell you something Val. No one wants to see you cook, you are awful.

Attachments

I wonder how Val will manage with the new Disney rules. I read that they are cracking down on the amount of people that can tag along the handicapped person on the rides. Also, to use the handicapped access into parks, it has to be 120 days between visits.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how Val will manage with the new Disney rules. I read that they are cracking down on the amount of people that can tag along the handicapped person on the rides. Also, to use the handicapped access into parks, it has to be 120 days between visits.
I think that is why they haven't gone yet. Some folks do think they went and kept it a secret but Val who thinks she is a star would never miss video opportunities! Disney is usually good for several days to a couple weeks very similar to HH'S camping trips. Plus with Jess getting more and more demanding and argumentative Val would not have the patience to deal with her alone!
This is just my opinion.
They will go but it will be the 4 of them like usual so Val can pawn Jess off as much as possible. And Marlow will be paid by the government to dog sit!!!

If you look at the people's profiles who are "missing Jessica" in the video...it explains alot.

I'm not going to post names here, but I did open a few profiles to get a glimpse of who..would be " missing" and not seeing the true picture the true facts of Vals money maker.

Two profiles were of elderly ladies 65-70 ish..one had 8 friends and no husband or family it seems, the other I'm assuming was in mental decline or uneducated because every post on there page was filled with typos and horrific English.

Another was from India...and from their profile had to be a scammer, some of these profiles last entry on there page was from 2010, 2014...which is odd.

And finally a couple were simply creepy....one woman actually angry ...saying Val needs to post whether Jessica is in the video up in the bio...sorry but that's ....crazy.

Many are newer viewers many are older in age and honestly have zero understanding of autism and seem to think Jessica is a child and it's cute watching her mother use her for content.

You really have to look at the mental state of some of these people ....what I will never understand is this...
Some of these viewers seem to believe they are Jessica's cheering section as she learns to stir, stir, stir, or crack an egg, or put a headband on.....at THIRTYSIX.
They look at Jessica like she is recovering from a recent accident and struggling to learn all over.
They really can't seem to grasp the fact that these basic tasks ...hairbrushing, showering, knowing where the frozen tator tots are...putting your plate in the dishwasher these things at THIRTYSIX years of age should be routine.....and accomplished decades ago..!

So.many of these viewers simply don't get it or lack the mentality to understand that.

If you look at the people's profiles who are "missing Jessica" in the video...it explains alot.

I'm not going to post names here, but I did open a few profiles to get a glimpse of who..would be " missing" and not seeing the true picture the true facts of Vals money maker.

Two profiles were of elderly ladies 65-70 ish..one had 8 friends and no husband or family it seems, the other I'm assuming was in mental decline or uneducated because every post on there page was filled with typos and horrific English.

Another was from India...and from their profile had to be a scammer, some of these profiles last entry on there page was from 2010, 2014...which is odd.

And finally a couple were simply creepy....one woman actually angry ...saying Val needs to post whether Jessica is in the video up in the bio...sorry but that's ....crazy.

Many are newer viewers many are older in age and honestly have zero understanding of autism and seem to think Jessica is a child and it's cute watching her mother use her for content.

You really have to look at the mental state of some of these people ....what I will never understand is this...
Some of these viewers seem to believe they are Jessica's cheering section as she learns to stir, stir, stir, or crack an egg, or put a headband on.....at THIRTYSIX.
They look at Jessica like she is recovering from a recent accident and struggling to learn all over.
They really can't seem to grasp the fact that these basic tasks ...hairbrushing, showering, knowing where the frozen tator tots are...putting your plate in the dishwasher these things at THIRTYSIX years of age should be routine.....and accomplished decades ago..!

So.many of these viewers simply don't get it or lack the mentality to understand that.
I’ve also notice how her page has such a turnover, subscribers are inconsistent, so many basic questions . Questions..how old is Jess? ..who is Nathan? Is she blind? Are you sisters? Lucy lookers tuning in for a brief time. Her true followers are jumping ship. The scam exposure is taking its toll. Most of the generous gift senders have disappeared. For Jessica to say IF I have gifts at the PO I’ll open them. They are not near as plentiful.

Reactions: 10
DSGP is Hypochondriac Hannah wanting us to watch her camper!! She films that everytime so I am sure tomorrow she will show the set up again and the day after a tour of the camper! Predictable HH!!!
And all the other videos will be either she or Marlow making disgusting meals!
Not sure why they just don't do burgers and hot dogs? Sandwiches????....Not sure why they make it so difficult!
Just like Val who thinks she is super chef! Next video will just be another chicken and rice so princess is happy!

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.