Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also notice how her page has such a turnover, subscribers are inconsistent, so many basic questions . Questions..how old is Jess? ..who is Nathan? Is she blind? Are you sisters? Lucy lookers tuning in for a brief time. Her true followers are jumping ship. The scam exposure is taking its toll. Most of the generous gift senders have disappeared. For Jessica to say IF I have gifts at the PO I’ll open them. They are not near as plentiful.
What has happened to Texas Lori? Hannah Hetzel was mentioned in passing a while back, but not much was said and they haven’t mentioned Texas Lori at all. And all the big gift givers and those mentioned in lives every week have ghosted. Like Kelly Boom Boom? And so many more?

Reactions: 4
What has happened to Texas Lori? Hannah Hetzel was mentioned in passing a while back, but not much was said and they haven’t mentioned Texas Lori at all. And all the big gift givers and those mentioned in lives every week have ghosted. Like Kelly Boom Boom? And so many more?
Yup I remember a year or less when Jess was excited that Texas Lori was coming to town. Same thing that Hannah Hetzel was supposed to come for a visit too. Sounded like she was supposed to stay with them. I guess these people out lived their usefulness!

Reactions: 8
DSGP is Hypochondriac Hannah wanting us to watch her camper!! She films that everytime so I am sure tomorrow she will show the set up again and the day after a tour of the camper! Predictable HH!!!
And all the other videos will be either she or Marlow making disgusting meals!
Not sure why they just don't do burgers and hot dogs? Sandwiches????....Not sure why they make it so difficult!
Just like Val who thinks she is super chef! Next video will just be another chicken and rice so princess is happy!
I watched the numbers and 32 minutes after this was posted there was 1.8k views and 6 comments...😂😂😂😂😂
Now after 4 hours... Almost 5k views! And 13 comments??? Out of 5000 views??

they simply replay the videos...the " shares" are then sending the video to other devices, other platforms to simply replay for hours. Between that and buying views....
I'm sorry but I doubt 5000 people care where Hannah keeps her paper plates and hammock.

all scams for DISNEY dollars.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure why they just don't do burgers and hot dogs? Sandwiches????....Not sure why they make it so difficult!
I’ll tell you why! Because they have NO content other than eating at the campsite. How long do you think people would find making sandwiches worth tuning in for?? 🤣🤣 they think making some random recipe or another will mesmerize the followers! God forbid they take everybody on a hike or something! 🤣🤣🤣

I watched the numbers and 32 minutes after this was posted there was 1.8k views and 6 comments...😂😂😂😂😂
Now after 4 hours... Almost 5k views! And 13 comments??? Out of 5000 views??

they simply replay the videos...the " shares" are then sending the video to other devices, other platforms to simply replay for hours. Between that and buying views....
I'm sorry but I doubt 5000 people care where Hannah keeps her paper plates and hammock.

all scams for DISNEY dollars.
Do they not know we are on to their "padding" the views. Absolutely not in line with the 13 comments! Is what they are doing even legal? Padding the numbers for money they are not earning!
Just went back to check the comment numbers again and there are 40.BUT and this is a big but half of them are HH or Marlow answering the questions...so basically 20. 😆 🤣 😂

Well well...another chicken dinner but sounds like this is their lunch! Lemon pepper but of course Val had to improvise! There really is a reason Val that you put the lemon slices on the bottom!!!! It's because they are fresh and taste better than that powdered lemon you mixed with water...gross. It was basically boiled in that liquid!!!
And then she has to use a bigger pan...didn't need it! And the chicken was fresh out of the freezer! So when she checked it at 10 minutes and when she spooned the watery lemon water over it you could tell it was still very raw!!!! So instead of 20 minutes she needed 30.
You could tell Val hated it even though she said hmmmm. Jess likes it though but glutton would eat shoe leather!
Jess wanted fried, slapped Val, said I want my doggie and said she loves mommy a couple times. So she was treading on thin ice and you could tell Val was pissy too.
My opinion I have never seen lemon chicken look that gross. Nor have I ever had to put cayenne in mine!!! BIG FAIL VAL!!!
---

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Well well...another chicken dinner but sounds like this is their lunch! Lemon pepper but of course Val had to improvise! There really is a reason Val that you put the lemon slices on the bottom!!!! It's because they are fresh and taste better than that powdered lemon you mixed with water...gross. It was basically boiled in that liquid!!!
And then she has to use a bigger pan...didn't need it! And the chicken was fresh out of the freezer! So when she checked it at 10 minutes and when she spooned the watery lemon water over it you could tell it was still very raw!!!! So instead of 20 minutes she needed 30.
You could tell Val hated it even though she said hmmmm. Jess likes it though but glutton would eat shoe leather!
Jess wanted fried, slapped Val, said I want my doggie and said she loves mommy a couple times. So she was treading on thin ice and you could tell Val was pissy too.
My opinion I have never seen lemon chicken look that gross. Nor have I ever had to put cayenne in mine!!! BIG FAIL VAL!!!
---
And…we can look forward to the okra cooking tomorrow!
Look at the pics Susan shared. Do y’all remember Val commenting they would go to Disney whe Jess stopped picking? Well that hole in her forehead is worse!! But, Val never follows through. She is the one wanting to go so their reservations are probably made.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Let's make lemon chicken without lemons! And hey...let's just wing it and add cayenne pepper because I know Campbell hates spicey food and my entire staff is off camping so I'm left here on my own with baby J, having to do allllllll the work.

Vals doing cooking videos because let's face it ......what else does she have? She does absolutely nothing ..except drink her way desperately trying to get through the day of face slaps, " is your Bessy happy? " listening to Jessica obsess , scratch , sniff, eavesdrop, repeat the same questions she's been asking for 28 years and listen to her slip into various personalities carrying conversations with the voices in her head that she brings to life.

Val has no friends, no outside interests, no autism groups, community or outreach....even her " caring for the caregiver " is with the Only two women in her life her mom and daughter....she's not interesting and has absolute nothing to offer ...even her followers are not wanting to watch her without Jessica ....No one likes Val....noone.

You can see Jessica is stressed out ..she gets nervous when Val is in her moods and then Jessica doesn't sleep, she texts Val all night, it's the only time Jessica says " I love you bunches"
And keeps asking if she's being good, her picking gets out of control ...we only see her face her shins are horribly scarred...and I'm sure they are a mess too. Val knows what stresses Jessica out and that's when Val decided to make a new dish? The chicken was frozen, she had no lemons so obviously this dinner wasn't planned....looks to me like she intentionally wanted to irritate the already stressed Jessica out for a video.

There's a lot going on over at the Brooks Asylum.....isn't there Val.

• Heart
dish? The chicken was frozen, she had no lemons so obviously this dinner wasn't planned...
I don’t usually mention the poor quality of their meals, but this one takes the cake. Does she not know that raw chicken that goes straight from frozen to the sheet pan is going to result in a lot of fluid? Every time she does her sheet pan meals, including this drenched chicken, it/they look like they’ve been boiled. Those breasts should have turned out golden with some light crust. Substituting real lemons with basically lemonade? I don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 9
I don’t usually mention the poor quality of their meals, but this one takes the cake. Does she not know that raw chicken that goes straight from frozen to the sheet pan is going to result in a lot of fluid? Every time she does her sheet pan meals, including this drenched chicken, it/they look like they’ve been boiled. Those breasts should have turned out golden with some light crust. Substituting real lemons with basically lemonade? I don’t know what to say.
Again this is an adult woman a mother , someone who can obviously read yet we've seen her put frozen chicken in a pan or crockpot with canned beans ( that only require heating up ) and raw potatos.....
and she believes all these will magically cook at the same time and be perfect.

whenever she cooks chicken she always says it will be done in 20 minutes...in what world does frozen chicken breasts cook in 20-30 minutes in an oven???

Val who always looks uncomfortable in her own skin is painful to watch cooking, it's worse than watching her use her pastey crepe paper hands shove her bangs to the side a hundred times.

• Sick
I just saw this on AI scammers and loved it! She also included why you don't cook frozen chicken! Thaw it Val. And FairlyCertain posted above that as the chicken thaws it produces water which basically boils it in the oven! And that powdered lemon. Good lord...
---
Again this is an adult woman a mother , someone who can obviously read yet we've seen her put frozen chicken in a pan or crockpot with canned beans ( that only require heating up ) and raw potatos.....
and she believes all these will magically cook at the same time and be perfect.

whenever she cooks chicken she always says it will be done in 20 minutes...in what world does frozen chicken breasts cook in 20-30 minutes in an oven???

Val who always looks uncomfortable in her own skin is painful to watch cooking, it's worse than watching her use her pastey crepe paper hands shove her bangs to the side a hundred times.
Between her and Jess how much hair do you think they get in the food they are preparing??? Val needs a headband too!

Attachments

• Heart
---
Really feeding her now?! She’s 36 almost 37!! Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okra!! Why would anyone try to fry frozen okra? It turns out like that, 🤢! I’m a southerner and love me some fried okra as do most people I know. But, we wait for summer and get it fresh from the farmers markets. It is one thing I fry till almost black and eat with fresh tomatoes. It’s not very healthy so you don’t need to eat it year round.

Reactions: 6
Well, well, well whoever said Val would be making the vegetables into a video was correct! But today was just the okra. She told Jessica they would be making another one the same day!!! Who wants to bet it will be how to make their disgusting green beans???? I just can't believe these idiots! This one, the icky looking chicken yesterday and now green beans tomorrow could have been one video only!!!
Well Val the super chef had to add more cornmeal and some flour to the okra because it was to wet! HELLO VAL!!!! Frozen okra creates extra water and the amount of oil she put in it was ridiculous! The pan was to small too. Plus why must they fry everything on high???? Must be the only setting on the stove!!
Jess had her hand in the frozen okra bowl feeling around! Then at the end she was eating off her plate with her hands...absolutely no spoon or fork! Who allows that and then films it! That is shameful Val! Are you trying to make Jess look more deranged by the day???? My God what kind of a mother are you???

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How does this video have only 34 views but over 200 likes...?
Also, I'm not trying to be mean but how does Jessica not know how to stir at this point? Is it her Autisim? IDD?
I believe her stirring or inability to stir is just plain lazy! Just my opinion! And not sure where I read it but someone posted about how they are buying likes and comments to jack up their money intake. It was either on here or the AI scammer page!

• Sad
I believe her stirring or inability to stir is just plain lazy! Just my opinion! And not sure where I read it but someone posted about how they are buying likes and comments to jack up their money intake. It was either on here or the AI scammer page!
I totally think they're buying likes and comments. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're caught doing that, then their channel can be deleted.

Also, I'm not trying to be mean but how does Jessica not know how to stir at this point? Is it her Autisim? IDD?
Gramma of 4 my 2 ladies can both stir. And my blind lady says shes stirring round the world 😊. Both with Autism and one fully blind.both have other issues as well. We made custard yesterday to go with apple pie and my blind lady stirred and stirred and it was lovely and smooth. Like wallfly says,it takes time and work,but no way should Jessica not be able to stir. Utter laziness on vals part,and also Jessica's part as she doesn't want to do anything but eat.

• Heart
Gramma of 4 my 2 ladies can both stir. And my blind lady says shes stirring round the world 😊. Both with Autism and one fully blind.both have other issues as well. We made custard yesterday to go with apple pie and my blind lady stirred and stirred and it was lovely and smooth. Like wallfly says,it takes time and work,but no way should Jessica not be able to stir. Utter laziness on vals part,and also Jessica's part as she doesn't want to do anything but eat.
Aww, stirring around the world. That's so sweet!

• Heart
There is NO reason for Jess to not be able to do more. My son has moderate CP, autism, and is IDD. He can put food in the crockpot, microwave meals, and is now learning to cook on the stove top. The only thing I won’t let him do is use a sharp knife. Yes he’s burned himself, spilled, but overall he’s turning into quite a good cook. Val only lets Jess practice when it’s convenient for her. Helping our kiddos is a daily ongoing thing. For reference my son is 35 and has many more mobility issues and hand dexterity issues than Jess. Only difference is he is sighted. (They did tell us he would be blind). Val should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.