Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is on the scammer page if you want to watch it. I chose not to but have seen it before. Mother of the year makes a mountain out of a mole hill!
Why even devote a video to this. Jess is just being her pain in the ass self and wants to argue!
This should have been a we are going and left it at that. But nope if you don't make Jess look like a fool you don't make money! Val you are disgusting!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What is the purpose of posting cryptic " moving" videos ...?(( DSGP))

If anyone asks a question the Merry Band of Assclowns answer and rip people apart, yet no one outside the inner circle ( aka...people who PAY) are privy to know why is Marlow moving .....again, where ? She keeps saying WE...whose WE?

So if no one can ask, and you don't explain .... Then why post tight closeups of your sweaty red face and yellow teeth ... Careful not to show the house, yard, any people , etc... And ramble on about another move.....

• Heart
What is the purpose of posting cryptic " moving" videos ...?(( DSGP))

If anyone asks a question the Merry Band of Assclowns answer and rip people apart, yet no one outside the inner circle ( aka...people who PAY) are privy to know why is Marlow moving .....again, where ? She keeps saying WE...whose WE?

So if no one can ask, and you don't explain .... Then why post tight closeups of your sweaty red face and yellow teeth ... Careful not to show the house, yard, any people , etc... And ramble on about another move.....
You know they are desperate for content. She mentioned a roommate a while back. From little bits you see it’s a brick (or partial brick) house. She also mentions upstairs a lot. I think it belongs to her mom. A house that size will be expensive upkeep even if she doesn’t have to pay a mortgage. I need to do some looking.

Reactions: 7
You know they are desperate for content. She mentioned a roommate a while back. From little bits you see it’s a brick (or partial brick) house. She also mentions upstairs a lot. I think it belongs to her mom. A house that size will be expensive upkeep even if she doesn’t have to pay a mortgage. I need to do some looking.
It's not even the fact of moving ...it's if they don't want to answer questions , or show the place , or get bitchy with comments then why post it in the first place. I agree desperation.
---
Just read a long informative post over on FACEBOOKs Autistic Interpretations A Joyful . From an Anonymous contributor with some good info.

I do believe a lot of what was written especially the fact that Val and Jessica are so dependant on each other it's not doing Jessica any favours preparing her for a future when Vals no longer here.
Val is Jessica's biggest setback. She was and would be far more successful if professionals were still allowed to be part of Jessica's care team.

I do believe Jessica's teachers were right in asking Val to get her tested for schizophrenia, As an autism mom...it infuriates me that Val uses autism as her personal punching bag blaming everything Jess does , her BAD behaviours , her rudeness, violence, greed and selfishness, her mean and nasty disposition on autism.

Again I have to point out... According to Val own words in her blog and vlogs... Jessica use to be much more independent..she stayed home alone in her early 20's, she walked with her cane to take the bus to her placement job, she was involved in more activities ...when Val wanted to go to nursing school and work she didn't start that until she moved out from Campbells....

So clearly Jessica was left to her own devices .....often, not assuming just going by Vals blog.

That being said it's a huge RED flag and you have to wonder what changed...because Jessica at one time was high functioning ...and today she can't wash her hands, toilet, figure out the fridge from the freezer...

Sorry...I don't buy it for one second. When Val decided she preferred staying at home rather than working she needed a reason ...and Jessica became it. Jess use to go to school all day every day, even went away to school, went to a volunteer job, slept over at Nonnies, Hannah's, Marlows..
Now she can't be away from Val supposedly for 5 minutes. I think Val created that unhealthy "attachment " deliberately ...because she needed an excuse to go back to staying home all day.

Jessica is/ WAS high functioning ....I don't believe autism is her main diagnosis...her autism is mild, however her IDD and her hydrocephalus and I believe she has schizophrenia...are bigger contributors to Jessica but VAL..is the her biggest problem.
As for her mild CPP... I believe that as well....her " siezures" we know was a lie....she's not and never was an epileptic..( Since there is no cure but Val no longer comments as uses seizures and epilepsy as another excuse)

Obviously Jessica has serious issues but... She's fully capable of being and doing much more in her life ..she did for years and years....until Munchausen mom wanted to not have to work anymore...when Val was working they were only going to Disney once a year, even missed a year or two.... It's funny how you can quit a job, handball of a sudden afford yearly family passes and 3,4,5 vacations to Disney a year.

No matter how you look at it.. Val does more harm to Jessica for obvious reasons ....and has undone all the work teachers and therapists put in, made Jessica a recluse, took away all of her outside support systems .....took away her walking stick..... And forces Jessica to HAVE to depend fully on Val.
We've caught and exposed so many lies, scams, family secrets, neglect and abuse under Vals roof....with PROOF that it's no wonder she's hiding out.

I still hope the day comes where APS gets involved and helps Jessica.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is on the scammer page if you want to watch it. I chose not to but have seen it before. Mother of the year makes a mountain out of a mole hill!
Why even devote a video to this. Jess is just being her pain in the ass self and wants to argue!
This should have been a we are going and left it at that. But nope if you don't make Jess look like a fool you don't make money! Val you are disgusting!
After all the anxiety bull crap in this video, how the heck did Val conclude the main reason was princess wanted to ride in the front seat, further into the video a happy Jess being her obsessive annoying self, having a great time. As my Dad used to say, they’re as phony as a three dollar bill. Other than a bite of food Jess has been noticibly absent from video. Maybe the lawyer she boasted about, advised her it would be in her best interest to keep Jess off camera. They sure are ignoring The question when asked why.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only watched past HH and her dirty fingernails. It was boring but guess what? Not HH or Marlow looked depressed, anxious, uncomfortable being in a crowd or any of the other things they claim as "illnesses"! So they just blew the sick HH's video right out of the water! And what's with Marlows face....mega red!
Isn’t that miraculous

Reactions: 6
A lovely friend called Mary has reliably informed me the house is owned by Conley and is in Tunnel Hill ga.

Reactions: 5
A lovely friend called Mary has reliably informed me the house is owned by Conley and is in Tunnel Hill ga.
The taxes alone I will be surprised she could pay . Bought the house in 1981 for $37,000 and now worth $451,962 wow that’s crazy. There’s no way they would get that if they saw the inside of that house. How could anyone neglect their pets to the point of needing floors replaced due to saturated cat urine. What did they do leave them in there unattended? They’ll never get that smell out without gutting that whole bedroom down to the studs. Who would even want to be a roommate in a place like that because the smell has to make your eyes water . She wonders why she sick living in those conditions. I would have never moved into there until at least that room was completely gutted. I would have ripped all that out first and just closed off the room until I could afford repairs. I am sure her grandmother left her an inheritance because the grandfather was a reputable doctor within the community.

Attachments

• Heart
The taxes alone I will be surprised she could pay . Bought the house in 1981 for $37,000 and now worth $451,962 wow that’s crazy. There’s no way they would get that if they saw the inside of that house. How could anyone neglect their pets to the point of needing floors replaced due to saturated cat urine. What did they do leave them in there unattended? They’ll never get that smell out without gutting that whole bedroom down to the studs. Who would even want to be a roommate in a place like that because the smell has to make your eyes water . She wonders why she sick living in those conditions. I would have never moved into there until at least that room was completely gutted. I would have ripped all that out first and just closed off the room until I could afford repairs. I am sure her grandmother left her an inheritance because the grandfather was a reputable doctor within the community.
And who will take care of that yard? We know Marlow has no gumption and unless she has a riding mower it will just continue to burn out like it is in this picture! Sure would like to know what she paid for it. No way she could afford a house that expensive!!!

Oh wow rbooth61 I had no idea about the cat urine etc. Whos cats were they etc. Can you please explain more?

Reactions: 2
And who will take care of that yard? We know Marlow has no gumption and unless she has a riding mower it will just continue to burn out like it is in this picture! Sure would like to know what she paid for it. No way she could afford a house that expensive!!!
The house belonged to her mother. She didn’t have to pay anything.
---
Oh wow rbooth61 I had no idea about the cat urine etc. Whos cats were they etc. Can you please explain more?
Marlow said in the first (I think) video about her moving there that her mother locked her cats, plural, in that room. She even commented about the floor. Stink!! 🦨

• Sick
  • Wow
The house belonged to her mother. She didn’t have to pay anything.
---

Marlow said in the first (I think) video about her moving there that her mother locked her cats, plural, in that room. She even commented about the floor. Stink!! 🦨
That's crazy!!! Poor cats. It must stink,as its so difficult to get rid of the smell of cat urine. Marlows mother seems as crazy as Marlow.

Reactions: 3
Well eating healthy is out the window for Hypochondriac Hannah and Marlow. Around $145.00 for their groceries for camping. Half is junk food plus HH needed the solar lantern and Mickey Mouse shorts! And this will be for what? Maybe 3 nights or so! Junk, junk and junk! They just contradict themselves over and over!
Another thing that is strange to me (not from this video) is why does Taylor hang with them? She supposedly is married and why isn't she doing more with him? It's just very odd....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Thanks Amy from the AI Scammer page for posting this!!!! This fits both Val and HH to a T!!!!
Was reading some comments on that page and it's really enlightening! Ex: How Val throws her hair around on camera like she is Bo Derek!!! .🤣🤣🤣 And it's true. Val has no concept of acting her age and not like a teenager! She got knocked up at 16 or 17 and never grew up past that....very, very sad.
And the new page still has a few of Jess's followers. They stick up for them....playing both sides of the fence I guess!

Attachments

Just watched AI's video of Jessica opening packages. I wouldn't send that ungrateful brat anything! She doesn't care about anything unless it's cards or cd's. She had cd's in her hand but they must have been bought by the grandparents. She deosnt even say thank you. Why these people waste their money sending them anything is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Friday nights video is from Thursday. A gift opening that Jess could have cared less about. Stickers, sticker books, a magic coloring pen and book which they had to show Jess scribbling in...oh sorry coloring! Why do these people even bother. They are all little kid things and Jess will have no idea how to do stickers!
Oh and Jess got a shoe tool....good god Val it's a shoe horn!!! Are you that daft? Tell her the right name of it!
And all the gifts including No balls and HH came from someone named Lisa. She should have saved her money since none of them looked that thrilled! She could have very easily donated that money to Make a wish or another charity for kids. Jess is an adult Lisa and will never touch that stuff. She was to busy looking at the cds they got from McKays! And she just got up and went to her roombwith nothing but those cds!
Plus Jess was out of it and coughing through part of it.
Was surprised that no pizza video was on. But Val probably had a long week of resting so she was to tired.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.