Autistic Interpretations #20 Val’s not a Mother nor is she a Nurse, she’s an online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings video...a quick " hint" to send jessica more cards she's going to make room.
Notice Val didn't mention how many Greedy Guts has?
Wait until people start asking in the comments ....Val will lie low ball the amount so people continue to send cards and gifts .
Last count was over at the old house 500...then 800... Then over a thousand right before the move to Campbell's .

Personally ...over a 1000 decks of cards , stacks of waiste deep colouring books " to read" which makes no sense especially since she doesn't colour !!

Jessica is a hoarder....and of course Val makes excuses blames trauma ( for food hoarding and gluttony) autism for hoarding her cds, cards, and colouring books....
Val could easy take out a couple hundred decks put them back in the boxes and regift/recycle them to Jessica same with old colouring books...
But Val is greedy and more is better.

Jessica rooms a sad state...walls bare...but Vals room is precious of course.

And for the love of God get a Jessica to a doctor ..get her some sunshine, fresh air and vitamins!!
She's so pale and the dark BROWN rings around her eyes are frightening she looks like uncle fester!
How can Val not be concerned!?! Then again she has zero concept of nutrition ...in last night's cookie video people commented about jessica eating the while cookie! Which we SAW val.put whip topping on...
But in the comments Val claims Jessica only ate 1/3!! MORE LIES.

We saw you give Jessica the entire cookie Val. No way Greedy Guts stopped shovelling in that THOUSAND calorie , 10 serving double chocolate chunk cookie!!! No way!! We saw her get mean at the idea of even giving you a bite!!

No one else ate.a whole cookie why you allowed Jess to make 5!? Thats 50 servings for the 5 of you!

Do better Val.
Does Val not remember all the videost that she's posted showing them help her clean up her cards on her bed. There's no organization. They scoop them up and just shove them in drawers. And I wouldn't help her put them away. If she's old enough to get them all out, then she's old enough to put them all away. Spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course Val wouldn’t donate anything. She’s as selfish as Jessica. Why didn’t Val just do the interview herself. She never gave Jessica a chance to answer for herself. Just boom, boom and boom with the questions.
Val does nothing for others ever....no donating no helping her community no autism awareness, no volunteer work... nothing it's all about what she can get for free while playing the victim .
She did this mornings video in about 15 minutes desperate to make those Disney dollars!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
course Val wouldn’t donate anything. She’s as selfish as Jessica. Why didn’t Val just do the interview herself. She never gave Jessica a chance to answer for herself. Just boom, boom and boom with the questions.
Whoever asked the question about “obsession” being Jess’s trigger word asked the same thing I’ve been wondering about. There is no way she could understand the concept…no way. She operates at a 3 or 4 yr old emotional/intellectual level (not too sure about the intellectual part) so I don’t believe for one minute that she understands the meaning of the word. Then, I’ve been thinking this also for a long while. I think that sometimes when Val is trying to prove something to her detractors, she uses her minions to comment positively. They all sound scripted, and way too similar. I didn’t watch the videos but looked at some comments. Lots of “atta girls”, and “good job”, etc Oh, and, Val is such a good mom and educator. Just sounds fake to me. Anyone else?

Reactions: 10
I grabbed this picture off the new page. Look at the spare tire Jess is getting around her middle. Her butt has gotten huge and now it's spreading to the front. Keep feeding her all that fattening and fried foods 3 times a day Val! She does not 3 big, hot meals a day!!!

Attachments

I grabbed this picture off the new page. Look at the spare tire Jess is getting around her middle. Her butt has gotten huge and now it's spreading to the front. Keep feeding her all that fattening and fried foods 3 times a day Val! She does not 3 big, hot meals a day!!!
Jessicas diet is criminal . ...and as a NURSE she should know better....but she simply doesn't care she only gets defensive when everyone else comments on it...then she loves in on Allyson ecurb and tells everyone off.
They have 5 or 6 alt accounts and as someone else mentioned use them for positive comments.

As a mom of a special needs young adult the decisions are left to me because my daughter much like Jessica cannot always make GOOD healthy choices....my daughter would eat icream, cereal and grapes 24/7 and nothing else ...
So yes I give her choices but from HEALTHY foods I buy. Healthy cereals, various fruits, I bake fruit and veg. She's not find of into pancakes, muffins, or blend them in sauces and smoothies. These special needs kids/adults DESERVE the best nutrition , vitamin packed, iron and omega rich foods in their diets.
Also Jessica gets zero exercise ....she shuffles around the house and is hunched over her bed ...what kind of life is that??
If she has CP..she would and should be getting physiotherapy or SOME daily exercise.

Why isn't she going on daily walks ? Well the lazy asses don't walk the dogs so I guess there's no hope to walk Jessica .

My daughter is outside every day ...she loves her daily walks rainy days with our umbrellas are her fav. But we do an hour walk every day ...she has swimming classes three times a week and eats responsibly making her own choices with the healthy foods I provide for her.

Vals buys junk...canned beefaroni, canned chilli, frozen pizzas, little Debbies, canned soup, packaged and canned veg, gravy, and chocolate cake for desserts.
Vals a 55yr. Old STAY at HOME adult, while paying others to take care of Jessica ...she can't make home made soups? Chilli? Bake healthy muffins cookies and desserts?
She's a lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She smells to learn more about the item?????
What more could Jessica possibly be learning about her previous chicken nuggets she eats 15-20 times a week? Overseen her eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner sometimes twice in the same day ..claiming ... " they are the healthy ones" when they are the same over processed crap from the store.

Ever see Jessica flip her cards? She sits them right under her big nose everythime...I wouldn't touch those snotty covered cards for anything.

Again under Vals roof Jessica has free reign and no rules, no bounderies, no consequences....everyone must do as their Bessy demands. Or she will whine and throw her head back!! And then she means business as she created And threatens everyone.

Such a joyful home.
Can't wait to see Val alone with Jessica at Disney ...... I just find it hard to believe Val will be alone with no staff and no breaks from Baby Huey.

• Heart
No, because doing these things would cut into her REAL job of exploiting her severely disabled child for a living. Absolutely criminal.
Val supposedly quit working to take care of Jessica but...she hides in her bedroom all day...notice she has the biggest room and private bathroom in Campbell's house? And she had to have Hannah move back in to help and hire Marlow to help?
How much staff is required to help Jessica ? They are just babysitters for Val.

I don't have staff helping me ...my husband goes to work, I run our errands with my daughter , take her to her appointments, classes and still cook and bake like a normal mom.
Vals a piece of work.

• Heart
Some comments. People are seeing through them! And what an awful picture of her. Val loves showing Jess a mess and scrubby.
And does anyone really think that Jess just ate 1/3 of that cookie???? There is no way since she didn't want Val to even take one bite! Val lies so much that it's sad. She doesn't even know how to tell any truths anymore! Her munchausen by proxy, lying, pimping her daughter out for money, all her pretend ailments and alcoholism she should not be allowed to be taking care of anyone. Why can't APS see this??? The proof is in all the videos...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And does anyone really think that Jess just ate 1/3 of that cookie???? There is no way since she didn't want Val to even take one bite! Val lies so much that it's sad. She doesn't even know how to tell any truths anymore! Her munchausen by proxy, lying, pimping her daughter out for money, all her pretend ailments and alcoholism she should not be allowed to be taking care of anyone. Why can't APS see this??? The proof is in all the videos...
There's no way Greedyw Guts gave up any of her 10 serving cookie. May as well give her a box of reg. Cookies to eat . Val has zero concern about Jessica's nutrition , exercise health in general .

No video of the morning? Driving to Disney maybe or another hide in my bedroom day for Val while everyone else does her job.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This is on the new AI Scam page. Thanks to the gal who posted it. It really does show Jessica’s schizophrenia and mental illness. Plus she says she doesn't want to hurt anyone (physically). That is truly scary because she knows she has the capacity to do so. If I was Val or any of them I would sleep with one eye open!
But Val egged her on by arguing with her. Even 3 years ago she was shooting for drama. She should have just shut up and let Jess believe what she thinks she remembered. Just like a dementia patient do not rile them up.
It was pretty disturbing to me. I had never seen this video.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So they are camping. Which consists of sitting in chairs, sitting inside and sitting again. Then they are so tired from all that hard sitting, they must nap. Ok, I have been on a trip the last couple of weeks. We by odd chance, went through the area around chattenooga. The park they go to a lot, is off the highway, surrounded by residential houses. Not out in the country, not in the hills. It’s almost a city park. Why? They go about 15 miles from home. Where is the adventure trips that Val said she can’t wait to go on. Val, get your stories straight. You go camping close to home so people can come and help take over the daily care like showering and doing Jessica’s hair. Just stay in the driveway, it’s closer, you can use the bathroom in the house. You aren’t adventure camping. It’s like little kids staying in the backyard in a tent made from bedspreads.
With all the sitting they do, I’m surprised they aren’t at risk for blood clots since their diets are so bad. AND WE DON’T CARE WHAT YOU EAT AT EVERY MEAL. we all eat, it’s not something we all talk about everyday. And those stupid restaurants reviews, no one is going to go there to eat. No one lives in your area. And reviews on chain restaurants is boring, we have all been to those. It’s not new. No content, boring videos.

Reactions: 11
I have to laugh...Val in her head has an image of " GLAMPING" with her pretty trailor, her twinkle lights, her pink bedding and throw pillows... In her head she is an outdoorsy Val who loves to be in nature, cook outside and DO STUFF.....

She camps 5 minutes from home ...it's cold, she can't work the heater right, still can't use the convection oven , makes the same biscuits and gravy for GREEDY Guts, sits outside with winter costs on under blankets ....too lazy to actually hold the hot dogs over the fire!! Had to make a cardboard box holder!😂😂😂😂😂

Then goes back inside to NAP!!! How tired and worn out they must be!!!

What is the purpose of camping 5 min. From home then have everyone show up from the house!?!?
These people never sit outside at home in their huge back yard, or sunroom, or porch, they never go for walks with their dogs, or jess, they eat and nap. Thats it.

In Vals mind she's " camping" ...😂😂
There is seriously rocks loose in her head. Val imagines herself as someone different in her head than she is... She lives out a fantasy life in her mind but... Doesn't follow through in real time....
Jessica..well she's her typical food obsessed miserable finger sniffing self ...parked with her cards and phone.
---
This is on the new AI Scam page. Thanks to the gal who posted it. It really does show Jessica’s schizophrenia and mental illness. Plus she says she doesn't want to hurt anyone (physically). That is truly scary because she knows she has the capacity to do so. If I was Val or any of them I would sleep with one eye open!
But Val egged her on by arguing with her. Even 3 years ago she was shooting for drama. She should have just shut up and let Jess believe what she thinks she remembered. Just like a dementia patient do not rile them up.
That video is Jessica in a manic state, fuelled by Val. That's schizophrenia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Just got home and WallFly posted pretty much about their camping. 2 things...are they camping with Marlow, HH and Taylor??? And check out butch Val in her hat to look like the young girls. But look at the close up of her. That chin shows exactly how much she is drinking. See the spider veins? Her hat is shading her face but they are on her cheeks too! And yup I am in recovery and know many people, luckily not me, that have faces like that. Keep drinking Val...

Attachments

• Sick
whqt makes it even more sad and scary - there is no telling what prescriptions they give her and how they interact with her REAL mental illness

whqt makes it even more sad and scary - there is no telling what prescriptions they give her and how they interact with her REAL mental illness
Just the way Jess acts she definitely is not on the right meds. If they would let a doctor treat her for what's wrong with her...schizophrenia! But we know Dr. VAL knows best!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.