Autistic Interpretations #20 Val’s not a Mother nor is she a Nurse, she’s an online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked the temps in chattenooga today. It’s 71. That is not cold, even the evening temps are high 40s. Why go camping, in a park 10 miles from home and then stay inside a heated car with the seat warmers on. So we had to listen to umms, food lists and it’s cold out. Go home. All you do is sit inside and watch movies. For crap sake get outside, move around, get some air, work up a sweat. Whine, whine, whine. If it’s that frigid out stay home. 71 degrees is not cold in any part of the country. So stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ridiculous video....shouldn't the camping videos on the other channel about doing things going places?.
Jessica mentioned tomorrow's Tuesday ...so this video was either last Monday or last week...who knows...better yet who cares.

Tonight on Cody Speaks... His mom tearfully put up a video of a meltdown with her son and his she handled it....sharing and giving hope, ideas and letting parents like myself know ....we're not alone.

Compared to ... " uhmmm...uhm.......uhmmmmm.... I ate strimp, had soup...uhm....uhm..."( insert high pitched squeak here because Zoe touched Jessica)
Close up of Jessica's scabs, unwashed hair and crusty mouth..... " uhm....uhm.... Uhm.... " listing all the garbage canned meals and junk food she ate.
Listening to Mommy Dearest and Hypocondriac Hannah whisper telling Jess what to say...while Marlow giggles.

Mentioning Disney don't forget to send in those gift cards!!!

Everyone's crammed in Vals tiny trailer with the dogs because it's freezing outside....what an absolute tit show.

When you watch real families living sharing their struggles, life lessons, relatable content then watch The Brooks Crooks...it's clear as day they are absolutely scamming people for gifts, money ,sympathy and using autism as their catalyst while shoving a camera in Jessica's whiney face.
---
I checked the temps in chattenooga today. It’s 71. That is not cold, even the evening temps are high 40s. Why go camping, in a park 10 miles from home and then stay inside a heated car with the seat warmers on. So we had to listen to umms, food lists and it’s cold out. Go home. All you do is sit inside and watch movies. For crap sake get outside, move around, get some air, work up a sweat. Whine, whine, whine. If it’s that frigid out stay home. 71 degrees is not cold in any part of the country. So stupid.
I think the video was last week....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well tonight's video was Val telling Jess what to say and Jess doing lots of talking to the people in her head. She was smiling while doing it so they must have been answering...lol!
And the header for the video is a bunch of crap spewed from Val. All the excuses! Doesn't she know she is cornered with her lies??
And HH and Marlow are leaving tomorrow but Jess and Val are staying. Why??? Apparently it's cold and windy so why stay?
Jess talked about all the junk food Val is feeding her including Christmas Tree Little Debbie's that were stale. Good grief. And apparently they have not done the Val and Jess trip to Disney yet. But I wonder if Val went on her solo trip there? The kind of backlash that is happening on their videos I am sure she not to share it. Idiots....
Val is so full of BS. She acts all high and mighty like she's so smart and above everyone. Letter reversal is when you WRITE letters backwards, has nothing to do with speaking.
Also... Found this little gem in the comments. I can hear Val saying it in a pissy tone. Someone else is making money off of her daughter in a video...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Val is so full of BS. She acts all high and mighty like she's so smart and above everyone. Letter reversal is when you WRITE letters backwards, has nothing to do with speaking.
Also... Found this little gem in the comments. I can hear Val saying it in a pissy tone. Someone else is making money off of her daughter in a video...
I found the video...and here's GREEDY Guts filling her face.
---
Its about 4-5 seconds long....and Val can't say tit...she posts videos all the time with other people in the back ground families, children, no permission just does it.
The video isn't put out from the restaurant just a tourist talking about things to visit in Chattanooga.

How does it feel Val?
Karma.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Jess is always cold to a poor diet and not a good sleep pattern. Look at how she wears a sweatshirt even in tge Summer. Plus they all bundled up in the mornings no matter what the season. Heck they wear puffy vests in the house! And you are right grammacloud they should go home! Should have never gone.

Today I had, cereal with a banana,tuna sandwich and pickles, cranberry juice, pop, one brownie, chicken, potatoes and corn with milk to drink. I’m sure that was fascinating to you all. Why do they let her constantly talk about food. Even if she records it, they don’t have to post it. She won’t know. No one cares what they are eating. Move on and get some content, Val. These viewers have to be really slow witted to think this is interesting. What’s worse, I watched today’s video. A train wreck you can’t not see.

Today I had, cereal with a banana,tuna sandwich and pickles, cranberry juice, pop, one brownie, chicken, potatoes and corn with milk to drink. I’m sure that was fascinating to you all. Why do they let her constantly talk about food. Even if she records it, they don’t have to post it. She won’t know. No one cares what they are eating. Move on and get some content, Val. These viewers have to be really slow witted to think this is interesting. What’s worse, I watched today’s video. A train wreck you can’t not see.
Your meal sounded so good! I am on Weight Watchers and would kill to eat that instead of my counting points food! Lol. But seriously the rundown on food is nuts with Jess since Val has to tell her what she ate for all her meals and she just repeats it. Heck she can't remember what was for breakfast 2 hours before!

Reactions: 11
I have never seen people not eat fruit and vegetables like these people ...it baffles me to my core.
I always have frozen grapes, and blueberries in my freezer, apples, bananas and citrus of some sort! for Apple butter, pancakes,cobblers, oatmeal, smoothies, blueberry compote for waffles or French toast!! Fruits to put in muffins, cookies cut up alongside toast and juice!!
How a NURSE doesn't feel the need to get 5 servings a day of fruit AND veg into Jessica especially with her alleged CP, is insane.

There's never fruit bowls, smoothies, fresh cut up veggies to snack on, salads, breaded fried okra doesn't count, nor does over cooked burnt green beans.
We had snow yesterday and its cold here so this morning I baked a batch of Apple raisin scones and honey maple oatmeal!!
In the crock pot I have a roaster chicken for home made chicken vegetable soup ( carrots, onion, celery, potato, and rutabega)

Jessica goes full days with no fruit and the only resemblance of a veritable is some form of fried breaded prepackaged potato .
Val makes me sick.

• Heart
I have never seen people not eat fruit and vegetables like these people ...it baffles me to my core.
I always have frozen grapes, and blueberries in my freezer, apples, bananas and citrus of some sort! for Apple butter, pancakes,cobblers, oatmeal, smoothies, blueberry compote for waffles or French toast!! Fruits to put in muffins, cookies cut up alongside toast and juice!!
How a NURSE doesn't feel the need to get 5 servings a day of fruit AND veg into Jessica especially with her alleged CP, is insane.

There's never fruit bowls, smoothies, fresh cut up veggies to snack on, salads, breaded fried okra doesn't count, nor does over cooked burnt green beans.
We had snow yesterday and its cold here so this morning I baked a batch of Apple raisin scones and honey maple oatmeal!!
In the crock pot I have a roaster chicken for home made chicken vegetable soup ( carrots, onion, celery, potato, and rutabega)

Jessica goes full days with no fruit and the only resemblance of a veritable is some form of fried breaded prepackaged potato .
Val makes me sick.
I need to visit your kitchen. Everything sounds good.

• Heart
I just watched the breakfast video. Did you hear Jessica’s whiney”nooooo” when Val barely touched her sun burned cheek? For clarification, she’s not really burned, just a little pink, and not painful. She does that whiney no every single time ANYthing displeases her. It is like water off a duck’s back to Val. I’m tellin’ ya! After years of that, I would have snatched her bald by now! I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but I just had to say it. Pardon me, but my Southern speak is hanging out this morning. 🤣

• Heart
@FairlyCertain I noticed that "no" too! Now that Val mentioned it I am sure she will be obsessing how it hurts all day long. She is such a drama queen!!!
Just a few screen shots from this mornings posted video. Heaven only knows what day it really was.
Notice how we didn't see Hypochondriac Hannah or Marlow in these camping videos? They are usually over to mommies camper to sponge food that Val cooks. I do believe there is trouble in paradise.
The photos are nuts, Jess is starving and watching Disney vlogger videos. And the last couple pictures show Jessica’s almost empty plate and the last full one is Vals. So before Val could start eating Jess had scarfed hers down after running her fingers over the bacon and hash browns 😳 😅!!!
Oh and now there is something wrong with the heat in the trailer so who wants to bet it will be taken in again and left there for weeks/months! Val really wants to get rid of that trailer but they won't give her the money back!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That whiney moan Jessica makes or when she whines.. " wellllllll" makes me want to slap the snot right out of her.
Hearing it from a child is one thing ...but from a grey haired middle aged woman makes my skin crawl.
There's no reason for it...except Val loves it when Jessica looks needy and disabled. Which is why she doesn't correct her posture , or get her good shoes to help with her pigeon toed shuffle, shower her regularly do something with that dried out grey rats nest, the whinney rude, selfish childish behaviours Val provokes on cam more times than not.
Jessica is simply unlikeable...hard to look at, listen to or sadly feel sorry for most days.

Val has literally created a feral nasty monster only her mother could love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Val provokes on cam more times than not.
Jessica is simply unlikeable...hard to look at, listen to or sadly feel sorry for most days.
Yes, and I think that’s one of the hardest things for me; actually thinking a really disabled and innocent person is so repugnant, and it’s all because her mother is obsessed with trying to fix her, or, I just don’t know. It’s just a sick situation.

• Heart
Sorry kids I just could not watch more than 4 minutes of this crap! Ummm, ummm, ummm, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta!
Just stop with these ridiculous charade Val of thinking Jess is literate, independent and moving out!
She makes such a fool of Jess and doesn't seem to feel bad about it at all.
They must be leaving for Disney soon because she is watching the videos and saying what rides she will ride. 4 nights so let's see if it ends up being just Jess and Val. I do not see that happening!
This video was made on Monday so they are all just sharing them willy nilly. For this supposedly being their jobs they suck!
Not sure I can watch much more of these idiots!

Attachments

• Heart
Yes, and I think that’s one of the hardest things for me; actually thinking a really disabled and innocent person is so repugnant, and it’s all because her mother is obsessed with trying to fix her, or, I just don’t know. It’s just a sick situation.
I think the fact that Jessica worries about pissing off Val, and that we often hear her apologuise to Val..unprompted....asking her if she's mad....says alot.
It shows that Jessica is aware, she KNOWS her behaviour is wrong...but does it anyways in many cases....and that's troubling, and shows of there were consequences in place there's the possibility Jessica would think twice...

If she knew she would lose her phone for say two hours as a consequence she would probably not choose to hit, spit, or threaten etc...
Or no P.O. Visit that week, no sleep over in moms bed....Val could give Jessica choices like Jessica can pick dinner Monday and Wednesday ..Hannah gets 2 days to choose and Val the rest, there are many many ways to teach Jessica how to share, behave better, take turns ...not everything is her way.

It's clear she understands if she's apologising ....just like when she SLAPS her mother of Hannah then growls " ouuuuuch" she knows it hurts it's not affection ....

Yes Jessica is unlikeable and manipulative .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@FairlyCertain I noticed that "no" too! Now that Val mentioned it I am sure she will be obsessing how it hurts all day long. She is such a drama queen!!!
Just a few screen shots from this mornings posted video. Heaven only knows what day it really was.
Notice how we didn't see Hypochondriac Hannah or Marlow in these camping videos? They are usually over to mommies camper to sponge food that Val cooks. I do believe there is trouble in paradise.
The photos are nuts, Jess is starving and watching Disney vlogger videos. And the last couple pictures show Jessica’s almost empty plate and the last full one is Vals. So before Val could start eating Jess had scarfed hers down after running her fingers over the bacon and hash browns 😳 😅!!!
Oh and now there is something wrong with the heat in the trailer so who wants to bet it will be taken in again and left there for weeks/months! Val really wants to get rid of that trailer but they won't give her the money back!!
I couldn't have finished my day without knowing what coffee Val was using in the video... Who cares? Does she think she's that important?
---
Sorry kids I just could not watch more than 4 minutes of this crap! Ummm, ummm, ummm, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta!
Just stop with these ridiculous charade Val of thinking Jess is literate, independent and moving out!
She makes such a fool of Jess and doesn't seem to feel bad about it at all.
They must be leaving for Disney soon because she is watching the videos and saying what rides she will ride. 4 nights so let's see if it ends up being just Jess and Val. I do not see that happening!
This video was made on Monday so they are all just sharing them willy nilly. For this supposedly being their jobs they suck!
Not sure I can watch much more of these idiots!
I lasted all of 4 minutes and 2 seconds 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
These " Jessica bideos" serve a few purposes for VAL.
1. The obvious ..the tax man as she tries to cover up the fact the rest of the year Val,Hannah and Marlow are sending Jess off to her room or making Vals cooking shows without Jessica...unless of course she needs someone to " stir" " stir" "stir"!!

2. It showcases Jessica in a horrific light ...unkempt, out of sorts, confused...vulnerable stumbling awkwardly through a video clearly to remind viewers exactly how incapable Jessica is and WHY Val is such a God send to help Jessica as she does!!! ( mother of the year) also as a mom who works on speech therapy daily with my child it's disgusts me Val doesn't correct Jessica's vocabulary ....she wants her to look incapable and that's sick....munchausen by proxy sick.

3. It allows Val to hide out....which she has purposely done and notice we've hardly seen any of Marlow, she's been quiet on the side lines? ...after Val realized via..this page and our fav. Facebook page Autistic Interpretations Scam page has grown leaps and bounds revealing all the Brooks Crooks lies and scams.

And finally the fourth and final reason for showing Jessica filming on her own...Vals desperately trying to say...even though Marlow is there... (Because we keep mentioning her being here) but she's not in any way, shape of form helping make Vals videos for her channel..mbps Marlow only helps shower Jess and take care of Jess!
Which is hilarious because ALL the last year's and years, and vlogmases, camping trips, Disney, cooking shows, etc..... Were ALL with Marlow working on 75% of Vals videos.. Simply type in Marlows name!

Again Val.thinks she's clever ....she isn't and it's way too late to try to cover up exactly what Jessica's government funding went towards....not Jesse's care, but Vals videos.

Watching Jessica's own videos is like nails on a chalk board.

But..keep in mind these videos are a week behind, out of order and really about nothing except what over processed junk foods Jessica's cramming into her face, and soon she'll be rewarded for picking her bloody scabs both on her face and legs with another Disney trip!!!!!!

Uhm....uhm.....uhm...... " is it making it?? " uhm.....uhm.........uhmmmmmmmmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Val makes me sick.
I don’t understand that either. I realize there may be one veggie that one person doesn’t like and another someone else doesn’t like, but no one in this house eats fresh fruit and veggies. No wonder they are getting wider and look so sickly
---
These " Jessica bideos" serve a few purposes for VAL.
1. The obvious ..the tax man as she tries to cover up the fact the rest of the year Val,Hannah and Marlow are sending Jess off to her room or making Vals cooking shows without Jessica...unless of course she needs someone to " stir" " stir" "stir"!!

2. It showcases Jessica in a horrific light ...unkempt, out of sorts, confused...vulnerable stumbling awkwardly through a video clearly to remind viewers exactly how incapable Jessica is and WHY Val is such a God send to help Jessica as she does!!! ( mother of the year) also as a mom who works on speech therapy daily with my child it's disgusts me Val doesn't correct Jessica's vocabulary ....she wants her to look incapable and that's sick....munchausen by proxy sick.

3. It allows Val to hide out....which she has purposely done and notice we've hardly seen any of Marlow, she's been quiet on the side lines? ...after Val realized via..this page and our fav. Facebook page Autistic Interpretations Scam page has grown leaps and bounds revealing all the Brooks Crooks lies and scams.

And finally the fourth and final reason for showing Jessica filming on her own...Vals desperately trying to say...even though Marlow is there... (Because we keep mentioning her being here) but she's not in any way, shape of form helping make Vals videos for her channel..mbps Marlow only helps shower Jess and take care of Jess!
Which is hilarious because ALL the last year's and years, and vlogmases, camping trips, Disney, cooking shows, etc..... Were ALL with Marlow working on 75% of Vals videos.. Simply type in Marlows name!

Again Val.thinks she's clever ....she isn't and it's way too late to try to cover up exactly what Jessica's government funding went towards....not Jesse's care, but Vals videos.

Watching Jessica's own videos is like nails on a chalk board.

But..keep in mind these videos are a week behind, out of order and really about nothing except what over processed junk foods Jessica's cramming into her face, and soon she'll be rewarded for picking her bloody scabs both on her face and legs with another Disney trip!!!!!!

Uhm....uhm.....uhm...... " is it making it?? " uhm.....uhm.........uhmmmmmmmmm
Just like Val did for one or two videos this time last year!!!!

• Heart
Medical information on dietary needs for those who have CP.

Not ONE of the foods recommended does Jessica eat....or does Val try to get her to eat, or hide in her food....but rewards baby huey with cake every day for eating her fried foods.
---
Not to mention Jessica gets zero exercise , physiotherapy,occupational therapy or ANY medical treatments at all for her CP.

Attachments

• Heart
Medical information on dietary needs for those who have CP.

Not ONE of the foods recommended does Jessica eat....or does Val try to get her to eat, or hide in her food....but rewards baby huey with cake every day for eating her fried foods.
---
Not to mention Jessica gets zero exercise , physiotherapy,occupational therapy or ANY medical treatments at all for her CP.
If she had any therapies to help with her "mild cp" then Val couldn't use it as an excuse for all the things Jessica can't (refuses to) do.
I agree with you @WallFly, I can't stand Val either.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.