Autistic Interpretations #2 Circus interpretations the Val and Hannah show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always believed Jessica is severely mentally ill , developmentally challenged and has maybe some visual impairment. This autism diagnosis mild if any. They say Autism because its easier for them to accept. As far as yesterday Q&A she said Jessica talks to herself out of loneliness sometimes. She went on to say how Jessica loves people interaction. Well put her in a day program with her peers. So what if Jessica has to learn the world doesn’t revolve around her. In the end she will be so much happier building relationships with her peers. To me that was so infuriating to hear her say all these things but does nothing to enlighten Jessica life. She wonders why so many people have had it with her lies. Pretty bad when you have to go back and edit your Greedy Thursdays. When Jessica acted like a greedy disrespectful brat that was a perfect learning moment. Val should of stepped in told her it was rude not to share and to apologize to her dad. But no they walked on egg shells and Campbell told her he was sorry for eating one of her stupid cupcakes. I would of let her come into the kitchen and then threw them all in the trash. I say like someone else said send Bad Daddy treats. That whole Live needs to go away!!
I agree, I think perhaps the “diagnoses” that Val says on the videos are things she either looked up and says Jess has or else just things she makes up and talks it up until it starts happening, like the anxiety! If I ask you over and over if you are anxious and then tell you over and over you ARE anxious, you might just start believing me! especially with her mental standing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jess keeps looking worse and worse. She needs a lifestyle change that includes exercise, vitamin D and maybe some vegetables once in a while. Good lord! Some fine lines here and there are normal for people in their 30s but it is not normal to look like she does.

Reactions: 8
Jess keeps looking worse and worse. She needs a lifestyle change that includes exercise, vitamin D and maybe some vegetables once in a while. Good lord! Some fine lines here and there are normal for people in their 30s but it is not normal to look like she does.
I agree, if she was on a regular schedule with activities and a balanced diet and socializing with peers and a work program she would be so much better off! And no more fast food!!!

another old video posted, guess they are just too busy to do new videos!!???

Val has a blog called ”Go Places” - guess it’s another way to beg for money????

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She does not look healthy.
Those dark circles under her eyes are concerning.

Reactions: 5
We are on the "next page"?

Autistic Interpretations #2 Circus interpretations the Val and Hannah show

Another old video & Jess running the show. Whatever Jessica wants Jessica gets....
I’ve just read those comments - I think they’re missing the point! It’s not about the extra potato, but about allowing Jess to have her way constantly. Look at the size of those potatoes! Val is the adult (even though they say Jess is an adult, she’s far from it) and I agree with the poster, Val should have stuck to her guns. The two potatoes were more than enough. Then when Jess was testing them to see if they were cooked, she could clearly see there were only a few on her plate and in that whiny voice said she thought she was ‘getting a bunch!’ She really is so greedy and it’s got nothing to do with her experience re food years ago. Just ridiculous.

I’ve just read those comments - I think they’re missing the point! It’s not about the extra potato, but about allowing Jess to have her way constantly. Look at the size of those potatoes! Val is the adult (even though they say Jess is an adult, she’s far from it) and I agree with the poster, Val should have stuck to her guns. The two potatoes were more than enough. Then when Jess was testing them to see if they were cooked, she could clearly see there were only a few on her plate and in that whiny voice said she thought she was ‘getting a bunch!’ She really is so greedy and it’s got nothing to do with her experience re food years ago. Just ridiculous.
Exactly my point. Val says one thing, Jess wants another & Val gives in. It's why she's a spoiled brat!

Reactions: 6
Exactly my point. Val says one thing, Jess wants another & Val gives in. It's why she's a spoiled brat!
Yes she even adds more ingredients to recipes, biscuits, gravy, grits because Jess in her expert cooking opinion wants more..also in my opinion Val is a terrible cook.

• Sad
Yes she even adds more ingredients to recipes, biscuits, gravy, grits because Jess in her expert cooking opinion wants more..also in my opinion Val is a terrible cook.
She definitely doesn’t have the cooking skills of her mom Nonnie. I find that odd because my daughters are excellent cooks and they say I taught them . Even now I spend time with my granddaughter in the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Campbell couldn't get away fast enough in the morning video when he saw Jessica coming followed by Val and the camera. I could feel the tension. I can't see thos lasting them living there with him. His house is cluttered already and the kitchen needs cleaned. And Val,doesnt want to do dishes until new dishwasher is in. I could understand if she actually went out and worked hard and didnt want to do dishes. But she doesnt. I'm just at a loss for words.

• Sad
Campbell couldn't get away fast enough in the morning video when he saw Jessica coming followed by Val and the camera. I could feel the tension. I can't see thos lasting them living there with him. His house is cluttered already and the kitchen needs cleaned. And Val,doesnt want to do dishes until new dishwasher is in. I could understand if she actually went out and worked hard and didnt want to do dishes. But she doesnt. I'm just at a loss for words.
I agree, she seems to be getting lazier with each day. The house is a mess and the kitchen looks so bad!

If they live near a big city they must have splash parks they can take her to. They are usually free and in public parks. But she might beat somebody up if they get too close.

If they live near a big city they must have splash parks they can take her to. They are usually free and in public parks. But she might beat somebody up if they get too close.
Jessica would never tolerate being around a bunch of screaming kids. She hates kids and yells anytime one screams or cries.

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine how violent she is if everyone feels like they have to tip-toe around her. I am guessing it would be really dangerous for her to have a cane. Yikes!

Jessica would never tolerate being around a bunch of screaming kids. She hates kids and yells anytime one screams or cries.
We just got back from one and there were autistic children there, big and small. They did great but their father was with them and know how to keep them in line. Also I think that was actually their diagnosis and not other things like Jess has.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.