Autistic Interpretations #2 Circus interpretations the Val and Hannah show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still stunned that jessica is only 34. Every time I watch I'd swear she was in her 50s. I know people all age differently, but I've never saw anyone actually look 20 years older.her skin is a terrible colour,she looks ill. They need to take her out into the fresh air.
I have never seen a 34 year old woman with an entire head full of grey hair! She looks terrible. She walks all hunched over and it’s even worse when she sits in that damn wheelchair.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
A few suggestions, although I love the one above! 😁

Autistic Interpretations #3 :

1. The Monster I Created
2. The Pinocchio Show
3. Bullshit United
4. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Reactions: 4
A few suggestions, although I love the one above! 😁

Autistic Interpretations #3 :

1. The Monster I Created
2. The Pinocchio Show
3. Bullshit United
4. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
Love them all!!!

Reactions: 3
New comment added to the negative comment on the live. And this comment is so so true. I bet Val left that comment thinking it would get a lot of negativity but so far it hasn’t
What a fantastic comment, so very true. 😊

Todays Q +A. Jess talking like another person. I have never, in all my years of experience,(over 28) have I ever heard an autistic person,talking in anothe persons voice. And I admit I find it very frightening. To me that isnt autism, its a serious mental health condition. Thoughts?
It’s definitely not Autism - at least, not something I have ever experienced. What is troubling is that Val seems to think it’s something amazing. 🤷‍♀️

And yet everyone always raves about how beautiful she is.
I doubt they would be saying that if she didn’t have disabilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
New comment added to the negative comment on the live. And this comment is so so true. I bet Val left that comment thinking it would get a lot of negativity but so far it hasn’t
That is completely spot on and true. Good on whomever posted it. Once hannah and val see it,it will be deleted very quickly. But everything that person wrote is what we all think. Well done to them wording it so accurately.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They have allowed Jessica to leave the house this morning without brushing her hair etc.and wearing clothes she slept in for some of the night. All because they dont want to upset her. My god I have never ever ever came across anything like this in my entire life!! This has just confirmed to me they are scared of jessicas moods etc. The violence she could inflict must be terrible,they all do ANYTHING to keep her happy.at any cost. Val,one day you wont be here,and god help anyone who has to look after her once your gone.their life will be horrendous. You have made a Frankensteins monster.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I Love Love Love your post! It is perfect! It is not filled with anger just frustration that we are all feeling! It is more what we are looking for as an educational tool and also as a positive representation of autism! I sincerely hope no one looks at their page as representation! Thank you

Looks to me like all the negativity has been deleted. SMH

• Sad
They have allowed Jessica to leave the house this morning without brushing her hair etc.and wearing clothes she slept in for some of the night. All because they dont want to upset her. My god I have never ever ever came across anything like this in my entire life!! This has just confirmed to me they are scared of jessicas moods etc. The violence she could inflict must be terrible,they all do ANYTHING to keep her happy.at any cost. Val,one day you wont be here,and god help anyone who has to look after her once your gone.their life will be horrendous. You have made a Frankensteins monster.
And when Jess does seriously hurt someone she will say it was on accident like she does about everything else!

Just watched that video and once again am so disgusted. So, they go out for a ‘change of scenery’ to ‘help her anxiety’ - do they go somewhere for a nice walk or something? NO! The ‘change of scenery’ was going to a fast food place that they hadn’t been to in a while. You really couldn’t make this sh*t up! One of the followers commented that whoever says they’ve never just rolled out of bed, put their sandals on and went out is telling lies! WHAT? I can honestly say I’ve never done that! Again, it’s something she’s obviously allowed to get away with. For a long time, my son was awful for not combing his hair and, when pressed, would only comb the front as that was all he could see in the mirror. I understand the need (and the wisdom) of ‘picking your battles’ but I feel that was an important one - the most basic of basics! I certainly didn’t want anyone laughing at him and so I enforced the rule that unless he combed his hair properly we wouldn’t be going out. I honestly can’t believe Val. 😡

• Sad
Just watched that video and once again am so disgusted. So, they go out for a ‘change of scenery’ to ‘help her anxiety’ - do they go somewhere for a nice walk or something? NO! The ‘change of scenery’ was going to a fast food place that they hadn’t been to in a while. You really couldn’t make this sh*t up! One of the followers commented that whoever says they’ve never just rolled out of bed, put their sandals on and went out is telling lies! WHAT? I can honestly say I’ve never done that! Again, it’s something she’s obviously allowed to get away with. For a long time, my son was awful for not combing his hair and, when pressed, would only comb the front as that was all he could see in the mirror. I understand the need (and the wisdom) of ‘picking your battles’ but I feel that was an important one - the most basic of basics! I certainly didn’t want anyone laughing at him and so I enforced the rule that unless he combed his hair properly we wouldn’t be going out. I honestly can’t believe Val. 😡
Right! I have never done this before. Anytime I leave my house no matter what I always do the very basic at least. Sometimes, yes, I will leave the house in comfy clothes instead of nicer clothes but I ALWAYS brush my hair, brush my teeth and put on deodorant. It looks like Jessica didn’t do any of those and that’s disgusting and embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Who’s Val kidding she wants Jess to have a change of scenery instead of being in her room for hours with no interaction. Jess is up before Dawn looking for food, not alone in her room. How about some kitchen action. Do these people ever eat at home. Every day the plan for the day include a meal or two out…

• Sad
Who’s Val kidding she wants Jess to have a change of scenery instead of being in her room for hours with no interaction. Jess is up before Dawn looking for food, not alone in her room. How about some kitchen action. Do these people ever eat at home. Every day the plan for the day include a meal or two out…
So sad, why not get up and go for a walk or to a park or to a gym!! Oh wait, Jess can’t be around the general public because she has never been taught basic manners and how to interact with others! 😩

Todays Q +A. Jess talking like another person. I have never, in all my years of experience,(over 28) have I ever heard an autistic person,talking in anothe persons voice. And I admit I find it very frightening. To me that isnt autism, its a serious mental health condition. Thoughts?
I have always believed Jessica is severely mentally ill , developmentally challenged and has maybe some visual impairment. This autism diagnosis mild if any. They say Autism because its easier for them to accept. As far as yesterday Q&A she said Jessica talks to herself out of loneliness sometimes. She went on to say how Jessica loves people interaction. Well put her in a day program with her peers. So what if Jessica has to learn the world doesn’t revolve around her. In the end she will be so much happier building relationships with her peers. To me that was so infuriating to hear her say all these things but does nothing to enlighten Jessica life. She wonders why so many people have had it with her lies. Pretty bad when you have to go back and edit your Greedy Thursdays. When Jessica acted like a greedy disrespectful brat that was a perfect learning moment. Val should of stepped in told her it was rude not to share and to apologize to her dad. But no they walked on egg shells and Campbell told her he was sorry for eating one of her stupid cupcakes. I would of let her come into the kitchen and then threw them all in the trash. I say like someone else said send Bad Daddy treats. That whole Live needs to go away!!

Reactions: 8
So, they go out for a ‘change of scenery’ to ‘help her anxiety’ - do they go somewhere for a nice walk or something? NO! The ‘change of scenery’ was going to a fast food place that they hadn’t been to in a while. You really couldn’t make this sh*t up!
This is basically teaching Jess that it's okay to use food as a coping mechanism for anxiety/stress. That is terrible behavior for anyone to practice (atypical or not).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.