Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winnie woo

VIP Member
New member here. I have been watching videos of Val and Jess. Jess has much potential except for all Val’s excuses for her terrible at times behaviour. Val has to realize because of her and lack of training because Val can’t let her experience consequences has resulted in a standstill. Some else is always to blame. Verbal threats, hardly acts on them…hitswith cane, didn’t want substitute teacher, how dare they. Throws a glass of water, they don’t understand her. Room restriction, not acceptable no matter what she does. Even the disabled need to be taught right from wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BrooklynMarie

I’m amused at the wild speculation here but the truth is much more boring. I just came across this site after I had started watching Autistic Interpretations. I hadn’t known about this site before and when I saw all the negative posts, I was genuinely curious about why people would spend their time so caught up in watching people they simply despise. That question brought out the inner Karen in people ...
You seem to think very highly of yourself that you didn't even read my post correctly. I never said I was interested in your identity. I said I wanted to know who Lora Cross is (the person who somehow knew that Madison had quit medical school and was now in the adult entertainment business). Of course, unless you are also that person and this is some kind of Freudian slip in which you just gave away that you are both LorinLorin and Lora Cross.

I will say that you are certainly entitled to your opinions, some of which I do agree with (I've never been a fan of the constant criticizing of Hannah's looks and some of the vulgar language used to describe Jessica). I just don't understand your high and mighty complex when you are actively participating on here still after multiple posts in which you criticize people for being on here and wasting their time but then you are still coming back here again and again and wasting your time. It's like you're trying to be some kind of martyr. You clearly continue to lurk or watch this thread no matter how many times you say you are not going to come back or that you have better things to do with your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
I follow

I agree, Marlowe should be put to better use by doing braille and teaching her to read as part of their daily routine instead of taking her grocery shopping, lunch dates, visits to annoy mamma jo .i like Marlowe but she’s just a glorified babysitter for Val, nothing more!
I’m pretty sure Val has specifically told Marlowe not to do any of these things as to not upset Jessica. Marlowe is basically there to be a servant to Jess and that’s it. Jessica won’t do anything for herself.

• Sad

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Thank you for the name couldn’t find who to tag. I’m sorry

Hey everyone I was trying to figure out how to make a new thread and I forgot to put autistic interpretations first before the thread name.

Mod edit always report to fix errors and get something closed else we'll never see it! Thanks to the person that reported just now

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
By ignoring Jess’ problems they make them acceptable. They try to “normalize” her i.e. she can work, she can drive a car, she can own a “doggie”, study for a nursing exam, when in reality she can’t do ANYTHING. Have you seen her scribbles? Maybe start driving a motorized wheelchair? Maybe take her “doggie” for a walk? Maybe put in the hard work and money to teach her braille?
The past video with Marlowe was so indicative of the entire sham. Marlowe made the pumpkin bread. Jess just laid her wrist over Marlowe’s hand to show she was helping. Hannah asked if she wanted to help or “just hang out”. Marlowe, Jess, and Val yipping around with their little non-jokes. Jess just wanted to go play with her billion stupid cards. She was just a conduit for the other three to be on you-tube to do something millions of people do everyday. Jess is the inside joke and their ruse over the Crispiest.

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
I watched about 20 min of the livestream and I hate to say it but with every greedy Thursday it makes me hate Jessica even more. She is so extremely greedy, unmannered, bossy and a spoiled little b***h Idc what anyone says that’s my opinion. She knows right from wrong and has absolutely no problem whatsoever begging for what she wants however she has a communication problem when it comes to being polite and thanking people!? Give me a break! She is just greedy and spoiled rotten. And I’m not sure who said it on here but I’m with you if she waved her hand in my face like that she’s getting a slap on hand and I’d make her wait a few minutes in between packages to show her it’s not all what she wants. Every video makes me dislike them more and more. I couldn’t be in the same room with Jessica for more than a minute. If food was involved I couldn’t be in a room with her at all.

• Heart

rbooth61

VIP Member
There’s a family britneytacobellqween on TikTok which is a sister and her autistic brother. I remember when people were sending him gifts but the family stopped it because it became unhealthy. Same needs to be done with Jessica . How much more crap does she really need? She doesn’t appreciate it at all unless it’s cards. There’s just so many other worthy causes people should be supporting . So many children out there is hospitals battling life threatening illnesses. Are elderly are in need of us as well. They would love gifts, pen pals and people stopping in with there pets. This family needs nothing but booted off of social media. Hannah & Val need to return back to the real work field instead of using the kindness of others and Jessica disability. What do people find cute about Jessica? She’s not kind at all and just wants & wants. It’s nothing but eating out videos or her high pitch squealing. I don’t blame her but that’s what’s infuriates us because they created this circus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
There’s a family britneytacobellqween on TikTok which is a sister and her autistic brother. I remember when people were sending him gifts but the family stopped it because it became unhealthy. Same needs to be done with Jessica . How much more crap does she really need? She doesn’t appreciate it at all unless it’s cards. There’s just so many other worthy causes people should be supporting . So many children out there is hospitals battling life threatening illnesses. Are elderly are in need of us as well. They would love gifts, pen pals and people stopping in with there pets. This family needs nothing but booted off of social media. Hannah & Val need to return back to the real work field instead of using the kindness of others and Jessica disability. What do people find cute about Jessica? She’s not kind at all and just wants & wants. It’s nothing but eating out videos or her high pitch squealing. I don’t blame her but that’s what’s infuriates us because they created this circus.
My main concern with this family is the lack of honesty. Just tell the truth and be vulnerable. The more unsaid, the more speculation. Val set herself up to be the perfect family and none of us have perfect lives. Many sites similar to AI are more of a give and take, sharing of helpful information, exchanging successes/failures. If someone suggests something to Val, she just say she knows best. Now they quickly block anything that isn’t complimentary. The focus of this site has totally become out of focus and I don’t think they know how to bring it back. If you are in the public domain, it is fair game for you to be scrutinized. It may not be fair, but that’s the way it works.
I also know if people comment on Jessica’s looks, they are just over compensating. They think if they say it, it’s true. I believe her family knows she is probably only a child a mother could love.

winnie woo

VIP Member
I follow
I agree. Their obvious intent is send us money and gifts, not education! They do not have any sort of schedule or teaching or guidelines. If they were indeed interested in education AND helping Jess, they would be involved in education and activities for Jess that DO NOT include either of them! They would give her a chance to grow and learn and have guidelines and rules! I don’t think they would ever enforce this though, because it would require them having a schedule and standing up to Jess with constant rules and following through. This would take lots of work and constant effort and Val doesn’t have that ambition or interest obviously! It’s sad though, maybe one day Adult protective services will take Jess and she will be allowed to learn, grow and blossom.
I agree, Marlowe should be put to better use by doing braille and teaching her to read as part of their daily routine instead of taking her grocery shopping, lunch dates, visits to annoy mamma jo .i like Marlowe but she’s just a glorified babysitter for Val, nothing more!

• Haha

Booboo01!

I cannot agree with all of you more! Did anyone see how much Jess was grabbing at Loris’s chest area and stomach and getting in her personal space. Val just sat there watched and recorded. Wake up from your anxiety and depression Val! You are a mother of a special needs daughter start acting like it! It was just so inappropriate and Val should have stopped it immediately. I’m starting to think Val and probably Hannah are dipping into Jessica’s Xanax. Hannah sleeps 10 hours at night and cannot ever stop yawning! Why you spend your days on the couch and bed?!??They all need exercise and a healthy diet and they would start in the right direction. Jess needs to start getting outdoor physical exercise and no Val bopping her head to rap music in her room does not count. There are community classes and activities for adults with autism. She used to enjoy painting there are art classes. This really is what Marlows job should be monitoring her taking her so she doesn’t kill anyone lol! Val should not go this would be for Jess to be taught how to behave with others like her not for Jess to order people around and hit people. This is just one baby step to living the life she should be living. Charity Religion if wanted giving back to community maybe go to nursing homes and interact with the elderly who have no one. Lastly Jess needs to be taught giving back not only receiving and that would be more rewarding than any deck of cards. I’m getting off my soap box sorry just saying what needs to be said to this family and I hope that they all will read this! Thanks to everyone in this chat now if the Campbell family would only start listening to get miss Jess on a better path it is not too late it will be though when everyone passes and she was not taught any of this!

Also Val no more dogs until she can take care of one completely and when they come to her to play or go outside she doesn’t scream like a baby! It is not fair to those dogs and sometimes it becomes abusive to those dogs! And be honest with her that you all are not moving to Florida by Disney! Telling her the truth is better than giving in to her obsessive behavior

I need to write a book now how not to parent a child and adult with Autism like Val and Brooks Family lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

HartofTexas

VIP Member
There are so many “issues” that they donut’s and won’t address when someone asks a question or bring up a taboo issue. It all makes it more questionable in my opinion.
The idea that Val is an RN and has taken an oath as such and yet she lets the basic care of her disabled daughter‘s health be so lackluster is another sign of the dysfunction. The meals out (on money of others) are far from healthy!
Making money off of a disabled person just doesn’t seem right ethically. The behaviors that they encourage are certainly not something a parent would encourage for their child. Regardless of disabilities, there are basic ethical behaviors and simple manners that most can learn. As a parent and grandparent I cannot imagine posting the things they post showing the behaviors that definitely reflect on the lack of discipline, manners and basic rule following most parents instill in their children.
How do they not get reported to adult protective services?

YellowChimpanzee

I’m amused at the wild speculation here but the truth is much more boring. I just came across this site after I had started watching Autistic Interpretations. I hadn’t known about this site before and when I saw all the negative posts, I was genuinely curious about why people would spend their time so caught up in watching people they simply despise. That question brought out the inner Karen in people ...
Contrary to popular belief...sometimes people need to be Karens.

If pointing out the exploitation of a disabled adult is being a Karen, then I'll be a Karen.

If pointing out the emotional manipulation of fans to gain money is being a Karen, then I'll be a Karen.

Again, if pointing out the unhealthy boundaries of this family is being a Karen, then I'll happily be a Karen.

• Heart

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Why hasn't Jessica ever been taught not to interrupt when someone is talking. It's so hard to hear Val while Jessica rambles on.
It's basic manners.
She has no manners whatsoever, not even the very basic ones. They use her disabilities as an excuse for her behaviour. 😜

Twiddle

Chatty Member
I totally agree. The sad thing is that a lot of those who send gifts are vulnerable themselves. One girl recently sent 4 boxes, but could only afford the postage for 3 at that particular time - she had to save up for the postage for the 4th one. She has commented on the Debbies post, asking what are Jess’s favourites so that she can get her some and when she has enough money will post them. Why isn’t Val stepping in and stopping this nonsense of people sending stuff every week? It’s ridiculous.

QP5YNES

Just another example of how they do everything possible to avoid Jess having a meltdown. Jess would never go for someone coming into her house unplanned or late minute and disrupting her “routine”. It’s all about selfish Jess. Ridiculous.
I think it is more “not to stress Val” because when selling your home you need to have it clean, organized and not cluttered (realtor here 🙂). Val could never do that as from videos you could see they don’t pickup or clean often. Lazy!

BrooklynMarie

Did anyone notice how Jess was running lori’s back and arm when they ate at the Big Chill? Something is just not right with her!
Things like this worry me for Jess' safety. Not only are they inviting complete strangers into their home, but they are giving them access to their vulnerable, disabled daughter. I don't care how well they think they know these people. It's a known fact that more times than not individuals are abused by family and "close friends." Allowing Jess to rub all over Lori (though innocent) shows that they have not taught Jess the importance of boundaries and respecting other individuals' bodies. Even if she can't understand the full concept, there are still simplistic ways they could teach her. Just like if you were teaching a young child to know what is right and what is wrong when it comes to bodily autonomy.

Booboo01!

I know her and spraying that damn hose and organizing the baby pool toys are the only things she likes to do. If she can’t do those she doesn’t want to go in the pool at all. The reason she looks older is a couple reasons she doesn’t get much exercise and sunlight her diet or lack there of eating only junk food and take out and she will not allow any type of personal care a proper hair cut or color and moisturizer and beauty products etc…..Also with the playing cards she is obsessed with the water proof cards but absolutely refuses to bring them in the pool??? Hello what is the point lol

So has everyone noticed besides sticking some old videos on there which Hannah is probably doing so they get their daily numbers Val has avoided all sites and dealing with anything

Reactions: 9

winnie woo

VIP Member
While watching a few old videos tonight I learned something new to me. I always thought thank you Thursday live streams were to thank good ones for following and watch greedy Jess open gifts. Not so. Thank you Thursday is not to thank followers of Jess but for followers to thank JESS for doing the live and entertaining. So instead of thanking the good ones, it’s to encourage sending gifts and money in thanks for the mere privilege of watching.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9