Autistic Interpretations #2 Circus interpretations the Val and Hannah show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the name couldn’t find who to tag. I’m sorry

Hey everyone I was trying to figure out how to make a new thread and I forgot to put autistic interpretations first before the thread name.

Mod edit always report to fix errors and get something closed else we'll never see it! Thanks to the person that reported just now

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or did you feel the tension between marlow and agustina in the car?.I'm still shocked jessica wouldnt sing happy birthday to mama jo until marlow told her she'd get no dessert.if anything happened to Val/Hannah in the future whoever ends up with Jessica is going to have a terrible time with her,as they have learned her nothing at all. No manners,social skills,eating with her fingers so she can put more in her mouth etc etc. And dont even get me started on her precious mobile. They haven't even learned her about not calling etc during the night!!! She texts val at all hours.what is wrong with these people !!!

Reactions: 7
In this comment someone is asking why she doesn’t correct Jess about mispronouncing words. And what do u know they “they walk a fine line” and don’t correct her cause Jessica doesn’t like it. I’m 100% sure that is not only in regards to mispronounced words but all aspects of Jessica’s life. They don’t correct her cause Jess with throw a tantrum. WHO IS THE PARENT VAL?! Jessica may look a hell of a lot older than Val and bad daddy but she is still the child. And her mind is like a 5 year old. So yes Val you need to correct her even tho she’ll tantrum. YOU raised a spoiled little brat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why hasn't Jessica ever been taught not to interrupt when someone is talking. It's so hard to hear Val while Jessica rambles on.
It's basic manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why hasn't Jessica ever been taught not to interrupt when someone is talking. It's so hard to hear Val while Jessica rambles on.
It's basic manners.
She has no manners whatsoever, not even the very basic ones. They use her disabilities as an excuse for her behaviour. 😜

Reactions: 10
During the livestream Jessica was awful. She got two packages with I’m guessing made her mad. But Val told her to wait to open them so she could see who was on the live. Well of course she couldn’t and ripped open a package right away. Then Val would show cards to the camera and Jessica was getting mad and doing her baby pouting noises. Val is ridiculous that’s when I would have stopped and made her wait a few minutes but of course not can’t upset the brat. They also can’t have news on in the house because of Jessica. That would be the day I tip toe around my child and have to base everything I say or do on how they’ll react. She is a spoiled greedy Lil brat. Good job Val.

• Heart
During the livestream Jessica was awful. She got two packages with I’m guessing made her mad. But Val told her to wait to open them so she could see who was on the live. Well of course she couldn’t and ripped open a package right away. Then Val would show cards to the camera and Jessica was getting mad and doing her baby pouting noises. Val is ridiculous that’s when I would have stopped and made her wait a few minutes but of course not can’t upset the brat. They also can’t have news on in the house because of Jessica. That would be the day I tip toe around my child and have to base everything I say or do on how they’ll react. She is a spoiled greedy Lil brat. Good job Val.
I completely agree with everything you have said. Its shocking the way they are scared of her so wont say no to her. I've never known anyone just as greedy in my entire life. Why can others not see what we can? Her meltdowns must be very violent when Val refuses to film one. She films everything else. Sometimes Jessica looks demented when shes angry.

• Heart
Holy Crap! I just watched some of the livestream. She got about 10 decks of those stupid cards she likes. I also noticed, and correct me if I’m wrong, how few packages she got. I don’t watch often but it seems in the past she would get many more packages than she did today.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or did you feel the tension between marlow and agustina in the car?.I'm still shocked jessica wouldnt sing happy birthday to mama jo until marlow told her she'd get no dessert.if anything happened to Val/Hannah in the future whoever ends up with Jessica is going to have a terrible time with her,as they have learned her nothing at all. No manners,social skills,eating with her fingers so she can put more in her mouth etc etc. And dont even get me started on her precious mobile. They haven't even learned her about not calling etc during the night!!! She texts val at all hours.what is wrong with these people !!!
mo tension between Augustina and Marlowe; just jealousy from Jess who picks her nose and flings the boogers

I completely agree with everything you have said. Its shocking the way they are scared of her so wont say no to her. I've never known anyone just as greedy in my entire life. Why can others not see what we can? Her meltdowns must be very violent when Val refuses to film one. She films everything else. Sometimes Jessica looks demented when shes angry.
Demented is the correct word for sure…just look at her eyes!

Holy Crap! I just watched some of the livestream. She got about 10 decks of those stupid cards she likes. I also noticed, and correct me if I’m wrong, how few packages she got. I don’t watch often but it seems in the past she would get many more packages than she did today.
Yes, fewer packages today! Yay!

Last edited:
First of all, thanks to the person keeping this thread going. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this platform to affirm that I’m not crazy.

It drives me nuts when they don’t correct her miss pronounced words. Parents are always encouraged to correct their children in this regard. As for saying Jessica is doing it to be funny, she can’t make her way out of a paper bag much less try to humor people.

First of all, thanks to the person keeping this thread going. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this platform to affirm that I’m not crazy.

It drives me nuts when they don’t correct her miss pronounced words. Parents are always encouraged to correct their children in this regard. As for saying Jessica is doing it to be funny, she can’t make her way out of a paper bag much less try to humor people.
Nor would she try to humor people; she only cares about herself.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they give Marlow any of the money they make?.Marlow regularly films outings etc when shes working with jessica. And I'm assuming she agreed to having her life put out onto social media ?.just wondering if she gets any of the profits.thoughts ?

Cards that can go the homeless shelters, schools, hospitals, rest homes.....the list goes on. Selfish and greedy....ALL OF THEM !
Jessica's birthday is coming up. By the way...who taught Val how to parent?

Reactions: 5
I feel Jessica has more of a mental illness then Autism. They like to say Autism because it’s not as frowned up . I find them not to be one bit about educating people on Autism but it’s actually just reality TV. I hope we see less and less presents because maybe people are starting to get they are phonies.

Do you think they give Marlow any of the money they make?.Marlow regularly films outings etc when shes working with jessica. And I'm assuming she agreed to having her life put out onto social media ?.just wondering if she gets any of the profits.thoughts ?
I doubt it! 🤷‍♀️

Good question!

Reactions: 3
By ignoring Jess’ problems they make them acceptable. They try to “normalize” her i.e. she can work, she can drive a car, she can own a “doggie”, study for a nursing exam, when in reality she can’t do ANYTHING. Have you seen her scribbles? Maybe start driving a motorized wheelchair? Maybe take her “doggie” for a walk? Maybe put in the hard work and money to teach her braille?
The past video with Marlowe was so indicative of the entire sham. Marlowe made the pumpkin bread. Jess just laid her wrist over Marlowe’s hand to show she was helping. Hannah asked if she wanted to help or “just hang out”. Marlowe, Jess, and Val yipping around with their little non-jokes. Jess just wanted to go play with her billion stupid cards. She was just a conduit for the other three to be on you-tube to do something millions of people do everyday. Jess is the inside joke and their ruse over the Crispiest.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god. Now jess has a doughnut plaster/band aid stuck on her forehead. I mean c'mon val- your always telling us shes an adult!!! I cant even explain how disturbed this family is. And yes the lady the other day that said about jess having mental health problems I do think that as well. But Val will never admit to that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.