Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s usually really hard to get approved for SSD before the age of 50. Plus did she work long enough to earn enough work credits. I have seen people forty way worse than her and it took them forever to win ssdi. But I am sure Madison while practicing doctored up her health summery to her advantage.
It can be done. They will get denied the first time because they want to see how bad you need it and will work for it. I do.know several people who receive disability and are in their 40s.

Reactions: 6
I suggest everyone joins "Exposing YouTube Families". Couple posts about AI. And a very interesting one about Jessica's age.41/42. Which would mean Val was about 13 when she had Jessica.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jessica had no problem ripping into those boxes with her CP diagnosis. She wasn’t happy to find no decks of cards . 😂 Also found some information on her AI page defining Jessica with superior intelligence by her doctor. I think most of her brain energy is used to manipulate because we know the world revolves around Jessica.
Guess the being lost in her own world is still there but getting worse!! Talking to dead Granny and Coach is a very disturbing brain. Get her the right meds Val!!

Guess the being lost in her own world is still there but getting worse!! Talking to dead Granny and Coach is a very disturbing brain. Get her the right meds Val!!
Would love to know more about coach because he definitely left an impact on Jessica. Would love to hear his insight into Jess and the whole family.

Reactions: 6
I suggest everyone joins "Exposing YouTube Families". Couple posts about AI. And a very interesting one about Jessica's age.41/42. Which would mean Val was about 13 when she had Jessica.
Jess is 37...Some folks will like to place doubt. Val was not 13 when she had her. I did the math and Val was 17.
I prefer to not join that group because there will be some pretty outlandish rumors just like this one.
I used to watch Fathering Autism but the comments on that page were like that too. Plus I know we have things we call the Brooks but I could not stand the dirty names they called them. I don't talk like that nor speak that way either. Just made me uncomfortable.
I prefer not to get any backlash on this post....If you don't agree with me that's absolutely fine. Just scroll on.

Reactions: 7
It can be done. They will get denied the first time because they want to see how bad you need it and will work for it. I do.know several people who receive disability and are in their 40s.
Sure it’s feasible but Hannah is like 30 yrs old . I think at that age they prefer to see them apply for retraining and give it time to see if the person can transition into some kind of employable job. We have seen Hannah hike, travel , no issues walking at Disney all day and so many things that show this young lady is employable. She could work from home as customer service for online services. All of us here have worked through so many struggles in our lives but pushed through. But of course she doesn’t because Val enables her just like Jess. Val just wants someone to join into her miserable life . Will be interesting to see if she did get SSD how long she’ll stick around putting up with Jessica. Right now she’s home because she’s at the control of Val financially. I would love to see her break from that toxic relationship she has with Val . Her and Marlowe need to move across the country and start new lives. They really need the separation to heal and just be free of any influence of Val . Sadly Val has damaged these poor kids but I hope the day comes she’ll look around and no one will be there but her and miserable Jess. Campbell is nothing but a phony and should be ashamed to call himself a church going man of God . He’s just part of the scam hiding behind a bible.

• Heart
Jessica was rude, ignorant and grabby the whole time. She also looked wayyy over medicated! Here are some comments. I guess other people are noticing that Jessica is a moody brat all the time now.
Of course " Allyson" comments the exact same excuse Val quoted earlier..yes Grabbyw Guts was "" concentrating " .. No... She was grabbing and rummaging greedily through everything because she has to touch everything first she so afraid of someone else getting something before her..( That's not autism that's 100% greed)
She was OBSESSING not concentrating ...She can't concentrate period.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jessica was rude, ignorant and grabby the whole time. She also looked wayyy over medicated! Here are some comments. I guess other people are noticing that Jessica is a moody brat all the time now.
She was concentrating says Allyson!!! Lol! She was pissed there were no playing cards! Stop with the lying Val or HH....we know it's you guys!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I contacted Swaggerty farms, I just googled it and hit contact us,I of course didn't use my real name, but wrote them about they should be ashamed of themselves for backing, Valerie Brooks of AI, and told them some of the issues. Using her disabled daughter, asking followers for stuff, people to help fund Disney trips. Please feel free to contact them also. That no good bleep, is Unbelievable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here a video of Vals son and his wife
I scrubbed through. If you go to about the last 5 minutes, he talks about how much “work” he has to do and that he only needs to f*** 5 to 10 minutes a day, but does more if he has to in their filmmaking. 🤣🤣🤣 How proud your family must be, dude. 🥸
---
but I could not stand the dirty names they called them. I don't talk like that nor speak that way either. Just made me uncomfortable.
Me too. I agree with you completely.

Reactions: 7
I contacted Swaggerty farms, I just googled it and hit contact us,I of course didn't use my real name, but wrote them about they should be ashamed of themselves for backing, Valerie Brooks of AI, and told them some of the issues. Using her disabled daughter, asking followers for stuff, people to help fund Disney trips. Please feel free to contact them also. That no good bleep, is Unbelievable!!
I do not post much. I don’t like 4 letter words describing people or anything honestly. Even the use of your C word makes me uncomfortable. Let’s all be better adults and refrain from the ugly name calling. I agree totally of the way V uses J, and do not like the begging for money, gifts or anything. I don’t like them hinting for things and the Amazon wish lists are so not something they should do. I also agree J needs intervention, needs medical physicals and daily therapy. I just don’t like the bashing and calling of ugly names. Sorry, if I offended anyone but that is just me. I’m 76, I don’t use those words and don’t like hearing them or reading them especially to describe a person.

Reactions: 10
I am going to do the same!

Well another healthy dessert....lol! Angel food cake, cool whip, strawberry jello and strawberries. Plus regular whipped cream on top! WOW! And Jess again is asking for healthy chocolate cake! Let's see Val twist things around on that one!
Jess was in her own little world but kept asking when it would be done.
Val was supposed heat up 1 1/4 cups of water and dissolve the jello in it but she just did 1 cup and saved the other 1/4 cup to pour in the cake. Why???? She does such stupid things 🙄.
And a couple pieces of cake went over the bowl and Jess grabbed it so quick and ate it. There was another piece that Val picked up to eat and immediately Jess said "why are you eating it". Greedy, Greedy, Greedy!
Look at the size of the spoonfuls Jess I'd shoving in her mouth! And it was no more in her mouth she said I like it and can I have more!!! 3 times she told Val I want more and on the second one 📷 told her to say please!
Greedy glutton! Who needs 2 helpings of dessert after dinner!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Well another healthy dessert....lol! Angel food cake, cool whip, strawberry jello and strawberries. Plus regular whipped cream on top! WOW! And Jess again is asking for healthy chocolate cake! Let's see Val twist things around on that one!
Val was supposed heat up 1 1/4 cups of water and dissolve the jello in it but she just did 1 cup and saved the other 1/4 cup to pour in the cake. Why???? She does such stupid things 🙄.
And a couple pieces of cake went over the bowl and Jess grabbed it so quick and ate it. There was another piece that Val picked up to eat and immediately Jess said "why are you eating it". Greedy, Greedy, Greedy!
Look at the size of the spoonfuls Jess I'd shoving in her mouth! And it was no more in her mouth she said I like it and can I have more!!! 3 times she told Val I want more and on the second one 📷 told her to say please!
Thank you for the pics Susan.😊 Only way I can see. Whats the screen in the kitchen for? What's hiding behind it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who wants to eat that after she shoved each piece she was tearing up her nose to smell it? And why Val did you show your blind daughter the strawberry mixture to see how pretty it was? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.