Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the pics Susan.šŸ˜Š Only way I can see. Whats the screen in the kitchen for? What's hiding behind it?
That's where they keep Campbell!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Seriously they don't let him sit at the table as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonight's gluttonfest....

This is a perfect example of Jessica manipulating to get her way....first of all...this dessert is not particularly healthy because you're adding strawberries. Jessica has already figured out it's " healthy" so she can eat as much as she wants now!.

So...2 and 3 servings now cancels out any healthy attributes that may have been in this recipe.

Did You use sugar free jello? No
Did you use sugar free coolwhip? No

Nothing really healthy about 2 big desserts loaded with cake and coolwhip.
Typical Val logic...give Jessica everything she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really it is so disgusting how she puts her nose on everyoneā€™s food. Val STFU itā€™s not her blindness she is unmannered and feral and disgusting! Geez I would never ever eat anything that came out of that house! That is gross. So unhealthy and unsanitary! Teach her how to act cause so far you have raised a wild animal. And seriously it was ok for Miss blind and canā€™t see to grab that little piece of cake that fell and shove it in her mouth but when u did it she was a nasty whiny brat. Lemme guess thatā€™s her ā€œautism and cortical blindnessā€ as well! You people make me sick šŸ¤¢
---
Who wants to eat that after she shoved each piece she was tearing up her nose to smell it? And why Val did you show your blind daughter the strawberry mixture to see how pretty it was? šŸ¤”
Not to mention the breaking it up with her dirty crotch hands. We all know she scratches her head, her arm pits, picks her nose and digs in her crotch and she breaks the cake up with her hands šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤® šŸ¤® no Val you never ever make her wash her hands first so stop all the lying! Thatā€™s all you do. Val I hope one day the voices in her head tell her to beat your ass and then you can see what other disabled kids, teachers and caregivers went through with this crazy schizo

Attachments

Last edited:
I do not post much. I donā€™t like 4 letter words describing people or anything honestly. Even the use of your C word makes me uncomfortable. Letā€™s all be better adults and refrain from the ugly name calling. I agree totally of the way V uses J, and do not like the begging for money, gifts or anything. I donā€™t like them hinting for things and the Amazon wish lists are so not something they should do. I also agree J needs intervention, needs medical physicals and daily therapy. I just donā€™t like the bashing and calling of ugly names. Sorry, if I offended anyone but that is just me. Iā€™m 76, I donā€™t use those words and donā€™t like hearing them or reading them especially to describe a person.
This would be me. I apologize to you for using the C word. I will refrain myself from using foul language on here!

Reactions: 8
Did you see ALL the jump cuts on tonights video? Jessica was giving Val a run for her money! šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
Jessica said something, which you can't hear because they muted it. It must have pissed Val off because she sighed loudly and Jessica asked what are you doing Mom and Vals said I'm just breathing and stirring up cake. šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚
Also a piece of cake dropped on the table and Jessica scarfed it up so fast then while Val was stirring a piece came out of the bowl and Val ate it and Jessica said why do you keep eating all the cake. So it was ok for Jessica to eat the piece that fell but not Val.
I don't feel one damn bit sorry for the stress Val goes through!! NOTTA!!
She created it and she can fix it but she's too big of a pussy to stand up to her daughter.

Side note... HH is getting damn good at jump cuts. You have to really watch closely.

Really it is so disgusting how she puts her nose on everyoneā€™s food. Val STFU itā€™s not her blindness she is unmannered and feral and disgusting! Geez I would never ever eat anything that came out of that house! That is gross. So unhealthy and unsanitary! Teach her how to act cause so far you have raised a wild animal. And seriously it was ok for Miss blind and canā€™t see to grab that little piece of cake that fell and shove it in her mouth but when u did it she was a nasty whiny brat. Lemme guess thatā€™s her ā€œautism and cortical blindnessā€ as well! You people make me sick šŸ¤¢
---

Not to mention the breaking it up with her dirty crotch hands. We all know she scratches her head, her arm pits, picks her nose and digs in her crotch and she breaks the cake up with her hands šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤® šŸ¤® no Val you never ever make her wash her hands first so stop all the lying! Thatā€™s all you do. Val I hope one day the voices in her head tell her to beat your ass and then you can see what other disabled kids, teachers and caregivers went through with this crazy schizo
She touches it to her nose to learn about it!!!!!!WTH...Val who are you trying to kid. She does it because you never taught her manners and right from wrong! Is that the same reason she puts her grubby hands on all the food she eats? Does she need to learn that about the crispies, nuggets, strips and everything else she has eaten for years???? She knows what they feel like. Or how about when you sit her down with a plate and a spoon to eat and she holds the spoon and picks up stuff with her hands. Come on Val....she is just a feral glutton!!!

Reactions: 11
I suggest everyone joins "Exposing YouTube Families". Couple posts about AI. And a very interesting one about Jessica's age.41/42. Which would mean Val was about 13 when she had Jessica.
Thank you for sharing. I will definitely check it out.

Reactions: 6
I suggest everyone joins "Exposing YouTube Families". Couple posts about AI. And a very interesting one about Jessica's age.41/42. Which would mean Val was about 13 when she had Jessica.
Previously there were some things found that showed Jess bing older than Val claims

She touches it to her nose to learn about it!!!!!!WTH...Val who are you trying to kid. She does it because you never taught her manners and right from wrong! Is that the same reason she puts her grubby hands on all the food she eats? Does she need to learn that about the crispies, nuggets, strips and everything else she has eaten for years???? She knows what they feel like. Or how about when you sit her down with a plate and a spoon to eat and she holds the spoon and picks up stuff with her hands. Come on Val....she is just a feral glutton!!!
Just like when Val said Jessica holds her cards to her nose so she won't drop any šŸ˜‚

• Haha
This mornings video is short and full of jump cuts, clearly Val removed all of Jessica's whining, complaining and arguing as she made up her excuses as to why the spicy sausage isn't suppose to be used in the sausage balls.
Val also removed Jessica obsessing over the amount SHE gets. Vals trying hard to hide all the asinine inappropriate behaviours of Jessica by editing them out.

Sadly Val you can't edit out your tone and exasperation when your talking.

Obviously Jessica didn't want to help and she was being the miserable brat she is when she doesn't get her way...all this attitude and bad/ feral behaviours of Jessica's should of been delt with years, decades ago...

We see that today at 36 Jessica has zero coping skills and the only way to deal with her is to give her her way, lie or simply edit your videos.

We see you Val.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Previously there were some things found that showed Jess bing older than Val claims
She was 17 not 13 and where did that rumor come from? That's why I won't join that group. Nonnie would have sent her away if she was 13 and we know they are so uppity that they would have given a baby up for adoption.

She was 17 not 13 and where did that rumor come from? That's why I won't join that group. Nonnie would have sent her away if she was 13 and we know they are so uppity that they would have given a baby up for adoption.
My daughter and son in law are on vacation. When they return home I will be able to find out,I didn't even think or I could have asked him previously.

• Heart
WallFly summoned up this mornings video very well! 2 things to add...why is Val wearing the wrist brace again but using that hand very well. That glass measuring cup is heavy but she had no issues with it.
Secondly teach Jess how to pour things! You don't do it backwards like she does!! If she refuses to do it the way you tell her then she should step back or send her away. Val did tell her to use the handle and she refused. Picked it up with her fingers and would have dropped it had Val not grabbed the handle. That was a teaching moment lost. Man Val you are a pathetic excuse for a mother...

Attachments

• Sick
WallFly summoned up this mornings video very well! 2 things to add...why is Val wearing the wrist brace again but using that hand very well. That glass measuring cup is heavy but she had no issues with it.
Secondly teach Jess how to pour things! You don't do it backwards like she does!! If she refuses to do it the way you tell her then she should step back or send her away. Val did tell her to use the handle and she refused. Picked it up with her fingers and would have dropped it had Val not grabbed the handle. That was a teaching moment lost. Man Val you are a pathetic excuse for a mother...
Thanks for pics Susan.
---
My daughter and son in law are on vacation. When they return home I will be able to find out,I didn't even think or I could have asked him previously.
---
Thanks for pics Susan.
---
On Exposing Youtube Families.

Attachments

Val lies about everything because of her self centeredness, I can't even fathom her lying about Jessica's age... She lies about everything it's like breathing for her...effortless.

Every family has their.. " secrets" I suppose... But Val goes on record and says one thing then contradicts herself in other videos later...she inadvertently outs herself.

The entire family wouldn't know the truth if it bit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for pics Susan.
---

---

On Exposing Youtube Families.
I found these on White Pages. There is a Jessica
L Brooks that is 41! But there is also the Jessica A Brooks we follow that is 36. They live about 25 miles apart in GA. This happens on the online sites quite often. If I Google myself it says I am related to people I don't even know!!! So myself I am sticking with Jess is really 36 and Val didn't have her at 13! I feel there will be lots of outlandish posts on that site and I want no part of it.

Attachments

I found these on White Pages. There is a Jessica
L Brooks that is 41! But there is also the Jessica A Brooks we follow that is 36. They live about 25 miles apart in GA. This happens on the online sites quite often. If I Google myself it says I am related to people I don't even know!!! So myself I am sticking with Jess is really 36 and Val didn't have her at 13! I feel there will be lots of outlandish posts on that site and I want no part of it.
And Jessica's middle name is Allison ...I believe she's 36.

And Jessica's middle name is Allison ...I believe she's 36.
I also think she's 36,but will ask my son in law after their vacation. I really didn't even think to ask him previously if val was a young teenager when Jessica was born. Will let you all know in 5 days when they return home.

Reactions: 7
Regardless of Vals age, there was a reason Nonnie raised Jessica in the beginning , Vals immaturity , partying or whatever there was obviously a reason..

Sadly... I don't think Jessica had much of a chance to begin with.

• Heart
Regardless of Vals age, there was a reason Nonnie raised Jessica in the beginning , Vals immaturity , partying or whatever there was obviously a reason..

Sadly... I don't think Jessica had much of a chance to begin with.
She didn't wallfly.i agree with you.i do know Jessica's fathers family tried very hard to get custody of Jessica,as val was a heavy drinker/drug user.she was violent,as my son in law worded it" she was out of control and couldn't control her emotions,and having a baby was an inconvenience to her partying lifestyle ".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.