Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point no respectable professional would suit Val, because Val would try to run the show and would never even step out of the room because she would be afraid Jess would tell the truth.

Reactions: 9
At this point no respectable professional would suit Val, because Val would try to run the show and would never even step out of the room because she would be afraid Jess would tell the truth.
I think that a couple of those rushed to go camping had to do with APS coming to visit! And you are right Jess will tell all and she has no filter!!!!

Reactions: 8
100% Val has never been a parent/role model of any content to any of her children. She acts like she is 15 and has taught by example that HH should do the same. . . Val considers that she has succeeded by doing this, she has failed. Her idea of being the boss of the world is part of the reason of her failures. She is disgusting and selfish.
---
She is so manipulative it’s possible that she is doing the same thing Val does, act ignorant to get all of Moms attention.
---
I think that a couple of those rushed to go camping had to do with APS coming to visit! And you are right Jess will tell all and she has no filter!!!!
APS told me they have an ongoing file/invesstigation. Why do they not intervene and get Jessica some help? No telling what medications Val gives her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have a MIL that never tells the dr the truth and interprets whatever she is told differently than what the dr says. It’s very frustrating, the dr knows she’s holding back and not telling what’s really going on. They talk to the family and try to get her the meds she really needs. Why aren’t the Dr s that Jessica sees looking through the lies and turn Val in for neglect. Legally they are required to report this neglect of health and nutrition. Everyone has dropped the ball in Jessica’s care.

Reactions: 10
grammacloud I had a mom who heard just what she wanted to also. It got to the point I had to go in with her for appointments. She had no memory loss or any type of dementia....just wanted to hear what worked for her!!!!

grammacloud I had a mom who heard just what she wanted to also. It got to the point I had to go in with her for appointments. She had no memory loss or any type of dementia....just wanted to hear what worked for her!!!!
I have to go in with my husband to each and every doctor appointment. He has short term memory loss, he had a brain MRI this week. I received the results from the MRI….normal levels of aging! While I am happy it isn’t showing severe dementia, it is still concerning to me because he even forgets who I am sometimes, he forgot we have a son, he can’t remember where anything in the house is although we’ve lived here for 5.5 years. I will NOT give up, Val gave up on Jessica when she got the diagnosis she wanted….I will not!! Something is terribly wrong with my husband and what I’ve described is only a short synopsis of what he does and forgets, there is plenty more! Something is also terribly wrong with Jessica as well…..she so desperately needs someone who will not give up on her, just like I will not give up on my husband!! Sorry for airing my issues but it is just an example that we don’t push aside or give up on those that we love!! If anyone else has insight to a loved one who has/had similar symptoms as my husband please share …I am at my wits end!!

HartofTexas..you summed it up in a nutshell. Jess will never progress any further than she is now. she’s 36 yrs old, the brain function regresses rather than progresses as we age. Whatever her full potential might have been, those days are gone. Val never gave her a chance ! Her videos are useless , her autism traits are minimal. Her meltdowns are tantrums designed to get her way, she chooses her aversion to sounds when it suits her, babies crying but not Disney sounds. Her sensory issues come and go, she has no idea where she is half the time, she rarely speaks a full sentence before Val finishes her thought. Her mental health has drastically declined since I’ve been watching. Even with all her issues she used to be happy!

Reactions: 13
DSGP tonight us another Disney video that HH posted. It's all about their hotel and Val did a video of EVERYTHING!! Even the tea bags and coffee! And complained about the bathroom tub. I can imagine by the time Jess gets out of it the whole bathroom will be soaked! But Val didn't get a handicapped accessible room! Dumb ass...
And folks these rooms start at $238.00 per night! WOW!
When we went and stayed at the park it was long ago but we stayed at All Music once and All Sports the other time. They were the cheapest rooms. Not fancy but all you do is sleep in them! All the other times we stayed at a Days Inn on International Drive and drove to the parks each day. We did vacations as inexpensive as we could. We didn't need these hoity toity resorts! And if you watch her video it looks not much different than a $100.00 room!
These people are just nuts and trying to be something they aren't! Anybody else curious to see their credit card bills????

Attachments

Again I have to say ...only the Brooks can make a Disney vacation look trashy...that "resort" room....looked like an average room, nothing special...in fact quite the opposite.

Jessica looked like Val and Campbel took her in from the street...could she possibly look any worse?
Does Val ever bathe Jessica and brush her hair???

Reactions: 11
Im 54. I’ve had hydrocephalus probably since birth but officially diagnosed at 1 month old and shunted at 2 months old. Val doesn’t know what she is talking about. The cerebral fluid in the brain doesn’t flow properly the way it should and it builds up in the ventricles of the brain. The shunt (a tiny catheter) is inserted into the ventricles and drained to either the heart (VA shunt) or drains to the abdomen (VP shunt). I had a kidney removed at age 2 to make my shunt drain properly into my abdomen. No part of my brain was removed. There are areas of my brain that don’t work properly. Like for instance my balance and coordination have been affected because of my hydrocephalus. While I can walk, drive my coordination is still affected. I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 9 because of my balance and coordination issues.
From reading here, I don’t know all Jessica’s issues with hydrocephalus. There are different phases. I’ve had 19 brain surgeries in 54 years. The longest span with surgery was November 2001 until May 2019. Does anyone know if Val has ever talked about jess and how many surgeries she’s had or how long she’s had her current shunt? I belong to a Hydrocephalus group on FB and there are some people who’ve had the same shunt their entire life.

I think it’s another of Val’s made up Illnesses, she lies so much she hears or reads a word and then makes up the details

Wallfly I bet Val hates that your back! LOL

I think they actually took her to Cornell in NYC one of the top hospitals of our country and they couldn’t find what was wrong. Maybe Hannah just didn’t know how to cope outside of the world of Val’s manipulation and control. I wonder when I child who’s lived under the circumstances of Munchausen that when they grow into adulthood they then become hypochondriacs ? Which clearly makes sense because that definitely suits Hannah as well as PTSD. So of course they were never given a diagnosis because it’s fabricated. Plus I am sure there’s self harm to get the results you need for attention. Like this neck surgery I am sure she complained enough so they just did surgery. Are they calling surgery a cervical epidural or a fusion? With all these so called illnesses I would love to see actual doctor’s conclusions summary. I think we all need to get a voodoo doll that looks like Val and poke her all day .

Also, the description 1st page…..Val and co…..give me a break, it’s her family

It looks like a hooker dive you would find in Vegas rented by the hour . Staying on property at Disney is a big rip off . Sure there’s probably nice resorts making the trip more convenient but they’ll probably cost you $500-$800 a night .

think it’s another of Val’s made up Illnesses, she lies so much she hears or reads a word and then makes up the details
Actually, there are x-rays on her website with Jessica’s name on them that show the brain. This was pre-shunt (which is still clearly evident on her neck) so there’s a large area that is either missing or shoved over. Either way, she is definitely brain damaged. Not sure, but I think she still has the same shunt. There are videos of doctor trips to get it checked once a year. I agree with others who think that in addition to brain damage for God knows what reason that she’s declined a lot, and wonder if it’s dementia.

I find it hard to believe Jessica didn’t know better she’s great at playing clueless so someone will just do it for her . She’s lived there long enough to know the location and feel of a dishwasher. And why not just tell her when you clearly see she’s struggling. I would love to set up a camera and say ok Jessica if you want to eat go to the kitchen and figure it out for yourself. I bet she wouldn’t have a problem dumping a whole bag of crispies or nugget on a baking tray and eating every bit without an issue. There was a time they left her alone while Val worked and she had to feed herself. They apparently put something in the microwave for her lunch in advance. I think that was around the time she went up and down the stairs with cups of water all day and flooded the basement.

That could be anyone’s X-rays that they got off the internet. Of course before a shunt is placed and the fluid hasn’t been drained things will look compressed or not visible. Unless I see the actual report with her name I find it all questionable. Yes I believe she’s has hydrocephalus with shunt placement but missing part of her brain I don’t believe. Yes she’s visually impaired, DD, with cognitive impairment but her illness that holds her back the most is she’s severely mentally impaired. Her aggressive behavior are mainly brought on when Jessica can’t get her way. Even if there’s autism it’s not the reason she isn’t successful it’s bad parenting and Jessica acting like a spoiled brat.
---
Also, the description 1st page…..Val and co…..give me a break, it’s her family
What does co stand for ? Val and her company or companion ? When don’t they get mentioned by name.

I took it as Val and company…but either way it sounds ridiculous, like she thinks and really believes she is a super star or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.