Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Still no photos and she’s not been in contact with this particular bride since the 7th. There are zero excuses when she’s making TikTok videos and doing lives. She has the nerve to complain about people calling her out.

D26E1DD8-A433-498A-A99A-455E604ED276.jpeg

A7A79C61-60F7-4ABE-9617-B11CFFCF2E49.jpeg

Reactions: 1

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Not sure if it's the same girl, the bug girl, Nicole?
Can't remember her username?
Yeah think that’s her, she was into butterfly’s and moths.

There’s probably nothing in them being similar but just when I seen this girl autistic etc earlier I automatically thought of the other girl

And given she was supposedly just filming her self stimming, why did she feel the need to cut and edit the video in several places? If this is all natural then why does she need to hide anything?
I think she cut because she was trying to make out she has an AAC device she’s using and needed to “press” it to get it continue when we all know she was just using the tiktok voiceover function.

I think at this point if the couples want to stand a chance of getting any photos she may still have to hand over (I think she’s lost/deleted/whatever most if not all of them but maybe she has a small amount, they need to put the public videos back up and tell her straight they’re not coming down until they’ve got their photos.

mochibean

VIP Member
I keep scrolling past her lives and it’s amazing what a difference it all is from her videos
I noticed this. What is she doing on the live I didn't really stick around.

I sure hope she's sorting these photos out whilst she's on live all the time.

Still no photos and she’s not been in contact with this particular bride since the 7th. There are zero excuses when she’s making TikTok videos and doing lives. She has the nerve to complain about people calling her out.

View attachment 2656363
View attachment 2656364

I do think the couples were extremely naive to agree to delete/private their videos calling her out and then keep telling people the USB should be coming when it had been over a week. If she’d got the photos/files and she wanted to make amends genuinely (or make it go away even) they’d have had a USB with the files sent to them with next day delivery.

She either doesn’t want to (in which case the only thing that might force her is them having their videos calling her out with proof, not then deleting it and waffling on about being patient for nearly a month when asked about it) or she doesn’t have the files. There’s no other explanation.

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is why I think it's more fraud.
Some had their weddings mid 2021 and she was still taking deposits and money for weddings in August 2022 and not completing their photos.
She said she had Autistic burnout or whatever she said, whenever she said she did.
But that's no excuse for still taking on/photographing weddings almost a year after people still hadnt recieved their photos

She’ll probably pop up again in a year or so under a new name until people rumble her. She obviously hid fairly well the first time until someone realised who she was and it looks like there was a gap before she started the autistic account so she’s clearly got the willpower to hide (unlike most of the folk on TT).

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think she has autism. I am aware people can mask but she literally seems to be able to switch it on and off. I also think it’s very interesting that now that she’s back her hair and general style is much more adult compared to the childlike presentation she had when she was rocking back and forth and pretending to be mute.
I can’t comment on whether she is or isn’t autistic but I’m wondering if some of her MH symptoms may be mimicking some of the symptoms? For example, I have a sensory processing disorder but I’m not autistic. I also have MH issues.

Tofino

VIP Member
Zoe and Daniel has uploaded details about their story. It’s utterly heartbreaking. Them finding out in December that Anna had been frequently engaging with strangers for months, but they are sat desperately waiting for any contact.

The drip feeding of contact to say each time she still has the photos and will send them… then nothing again… seems additionally cruel.

And how do all her contact points disappear? Well enough to remove ways for the couples to contact her but not well enough to either send the photos or tell them the truth if she doesn’t have them anymore.

777052CA-9979-4A9C-93E4-ECB484047280.jpeg
005560A0-EC31-43DB-B19D-C655BCCD47A8.jpeg
D44BC420-3554-484A-9BFE-F9C164EC3471.jpeg

---
I agree. Maybe she was burnt out at the start, then realised she could get away with it
---
However I think there is no criminal intent because she did actually go to the weddings and take the r pictures
I don’t know what the typical payment method is for wedding photographers. Do they usually take the full payment before the wedding day? Theoretically you could take a deposit, turn up “take photos” (however they may look) with no intention of giving them to couples, pocket the remaining money whenever the full invoice is due because terms state you don’t get edited photos until full payment received, then disappear?

I know she did engagement photos seemingly with no issues, its the cross over to later couples that I have a question mark over her intent.

Last edited:

Sazza25

VIP Member
The people she shows money too need to get CCJs against her, give her a real fright, would love to see her reaction to a bailiff at her door

Tofino

VIP Member
I don’t know much about CCJs, but it sounds like she had court ordered obligations and she’s not done them? How can she get away with that?

femmegirly

Chatty Member
She popped up on my fyp shortly before the photography dram and boy have I wanted to discuss it all

She does come off as very performative. From the fidget toys, to the purposefully not looking at the camera, to even the tone of voice. There’s nothing at all that feels “genuine” about it and it feels very carefully crafted to give a very one dimensional view

The not looking at the camera specifically is just pure silly imo

Her “apology” videos all came off as “me me me”. Going so far as to throw in suicide and her dog. A lot of it wasn’t relevant to the fact that these couples don’t have the photos

I don’t think it matters if the couples send her USBs. In her original video she said she’d have to pay to access the photos to begin with and that she doesn’t have the money to do that. I expect her to come up with another excuse because I suspect the photos are long gone
Why does she need to pay to access the photos?